Summer cycle thoughts

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Fair enough but I'm still gonna have to disagree. EpiV is a ridiculous finisher and will cut you up and dry you out leaving you vascular as hell just as well as var. On a side note I apologize for posting about PHs when this is obviously the old school anabolics forum. I will leave this for you guys to advise the OP from here on out.

    Also, the thyroid while being something that recovers well is just one thing I'd rather not mess with personally. At least I know that if my test levels drop and lack the ability to recover I can go on trt. The thyroid on the other hand, well...
    Well I might have to try it.

    And DHEA is a hormone. I incorrectly state that earlier. Some people feel more comfortable with T4. But if ur afraid to mess with them I got good results from t2 the dietary supplement.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    You can go on t3 if you absolutely tank your thyroid infact thats what it was made for originally.
    Yeah but I dont want to be dosing that terrible tasting crap for the rest of my life! Lol
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post

    Thank you my friend! I was waiting for more responses so I appreciate you chiming in. As for my BF% i could very well be mistaking. I'm using the electronic BF devices at my gym to determine. I'm not sure how accurate they are. Put it this way you can see my abs. They just aren't as ripped and extremely cut up as I'd like. I def want to harden up more & get diced. I just have a layer over the abs preventing them from popping like I'd like. I've never had the genetic makeup of someone who's ripped. The last 2 yrs I've really started to look good and become more satisfied through hard training & good diet. Yes my diet is clean. I'm pretty wise about things in that regard. As for tren I've never done it but heard it can shred you up. What is to be expected as far as emotional, libido & acne sides? Keep in mind I don't want to bloat up. I'm looking to get hard as hell & shredded as a Mo Fo! Don't want to get too xtreme. How would low test Prop & high dose var work for me?
    I love tren. I think u would get better results with tren. U could run test/tren/var. bit pricy but its a killer combo. Sides are over hyped. Just have a bottle of lector & Priam in the stash, just in case. I'd run aromasin at 25mg Ed. Tren won't cause bloat. It increases my libido to ridiculous levels, emotionally never done anything to me. And I never had had acne problems in it.

    As far as low prop high var, idk. I'm sure it would work fine. Tren is king.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  4. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    Well I might have to try it.

    And DHEA is a hormone. I incorrectly state that earlier. Some people feel more comfortable with T4. But if ur afraid to mess with them I got good results from t2 the dietary supplement.
    I'm all about ECA or albuterol...
    Independent Review

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    I really need to figure out my dosages on clen. My source of clen is almost too pure. At 60mcg I am a bit jittery at 100mcg I feel like meth would have a less jarring effect. I just need to find my sweet spot.
    Yeah I went to prescription. Liquid Clen is insane and hard to does properly. Plus the tabs don't leave a horrible after taste
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I'm all about ECA or albuterol...
    I didn't even think about that Eca is awesome! I haven't used albuterol, but I got some prescription albuterol, I'm going to give it a run next time I cut. And liquid T3 taste like turds, go with prescription. If ur going to use illegal roids, dig a little and u can find illegal prescriptions.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post

    I love tren. I think u would get better results with tren. U could run test/tren/var. bit pricy but its a killer combo. Sides are over hyped. Just have a bottle of lector & Priam in the stash, just in case. I'd run aromasin at 25mg Ed. Tren won't cause bloat. It increases my libido to ridiculous levels, emotionally never done anything to me. And I never had had acne problems in it.

    As far as low prop high var, idk. I'm sure it would work fine. Tren is king.
    Thanks, I may just run this. My last cycle completely scared the sh*t out if me with the acne. It was so bad dude, I'm almost 30 and work in a very professional line of work so going to work with cystic acne on my neck & a forehead with enough grease to fry an egg wasnt pleasant. My chest & back would bleed daily. i did go higher on the test and ran it for 16 wks with the last 5 wks running oral winny with it. you did say winny causes acne right? not sure what did it but it was bad. im on accutane now & its going away. Plus I'm a pretty good looking guy I think and that just ruined my confidence for a bit. I haven't had acne like that since I was 18. Ok so what is lector & Priam? Also with out getting extreme what doses would you recommended I run the test Prop/tren/anavar at & how should I lay out this cycle?
    Thanks

  8. Are u on accutain pills or cream. The pills are extremely rough on the liver. If ur on pills I would highly recommend against taking oral steroids.

    Any dht based steroid can increase acne. Winny, mast. There are others but they evade me right now.

    Test I would run low 200-350 per week
    Tren I would run everyday 50mg and up. I'd start at 50 and increase till ur at 100mg Ed. If 100 is to much u can lower dose. It's short ester.

    Imagine if ur using the pill form of accutain don't take Anavar.

    If its the cream
    I'd run the Anavar at 100mg for the full 8 weeks.

    Priam Is like caber. It's for progestion related gyno. Letro is an extremely strong Ai. If sides get out of control use letro. I think the lower u go with the test the less sides u'll have. Might not need ether but buy them just in case. I'd suggest t3 because tren down regulates ur natural t3 production. And the thyroid is what controls ur matabolism.

    Sorry about spelling, I'm on my phone.

    It sounds like ur at ~10% bf can't before sure with out picks.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  9. Might want gerbil to help with dosing layout. I tend to go a bit heavy on my doses.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  10. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Are u on accutain pills or cream. The pills are extremely rough on the liver. If ur on pills I would highly recommend against taking oral steroids.

    Any dht based steroid can increase acne. Winny, mast. There are others but they evade me right now.

    Test I would run low 200-350 per week
    Tren I would run everyday 50mg and up. I'd start at 50 and increase till ur at 100mg Ed. If 100 is to much u can lower dose. It's short ester.

    Imagine if ur using the pill form of accutain don't take Anavar.

    If its the cream
    I'd run the Anavar at 100mg for the full 8 weeks.

    Priam Is like caber. It's for progestion related gyno. Letro is an extremely strong Ai. If sides get out of control use letro. I think the lower u go with the test the less sides u'll have. Might not need ether but buy them just in case. I'd suggest t3 because tren down regulates ur natural t3 production. And the thyroid is what controls ur matabolism.

    Sorry about spelling, I'm on my phone.

    It sounds like ur at ~10% bf can't before sure with out picks.
    Thanks, I can post a pic if I can figure out how. Is there a way to PM one to you? Are the tren sides as scary as I hear ppl say if I stuck with 50mg ED the whole 8 wks? I can't afford to be a depressed girl or have acne with what I do for a living.
    •   
       


  11. I think the sides are exaggerated. Yeah u can run 50mg Ed for 8 weeks. That's how I normally run it. Next cycle I'm going for 100mg Ed. Tren is insane. I lose bf rapidly, but it makes me look huge. Just ripped and jacked. 50mg is a good beginners dose. I've Hurd of some people run 30mg Ed. I personally like the feeling of 50. I think u will too.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Might want gerbil to help with dosing layout. I tend to go a bit heavy on my doses.
    Huh?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  13. I would go test 200mg weekly 40mg ed tren work it up to 50mg then max out at 75mg daily which will give you 525mg of tren a week which is more than enough for a first tren cycle. Throw in some winny and you will have something going on.

    Thats what I would do unless you wanted to use prop then thats what I would use.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  14. Oh yeah and caber or prami on hand.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I would go test 200mg weekly 40mg ed tren work it up to 50mg then max out at 75mg daily which will give you 525mg of tren a week which is more than enough for a first tren cycle. Throw in some winny and you will have something going on.

    Thats what I would do unless you wanted to use prop then thats what I would use.
    Thanks gerbil. Keep in mind like I stated in prior posts above. I really want to avoid the acne risk as much as possible and I'm a sales trainer & motivational speaker so I can be an emotional wreck either or shirt fused. So will those doses you suggest cause much if that or should I keep it lower? Also do you suggest 8 wks? And if I run tren at 50mg with test prop will I need the Var?

  16. Test and tren is really all u need. Some people throw in Anavar or winny but tren is what gives u the most dramatic effects. And unless ur some what emotionally unstable to begin with then u probably won't have any issues while On.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  17. Cool. How about acne on 300 mg test prop & 50mg ED of tren?

  18. I honestly have no idea, I've never had acne problems. There are a lot of test/tren logs. Check them out. Give u an idea of what to expect
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  19. I guess the better question would be: What sort of sides should I expect from a low dose Test prop 250-300 mg wk: tren ace 50mg ED for 8 wks?? Again last cycle I ran test a lot higher and for 16 wks finishing with winny and broke out in nasty cystic deep rooted acne. Def trying to avoid that this time!!!

  20. Low test use only for sexual functions. Relay on the tren for your 'gains'. Test and tren both compete for same receptors.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    I really need to figure out my dosages on clen. My source of clen is almost too pure. At 60mcg I am a bit jittery at 100mcg I feel like meth would have a less jarring effect. I just need to find my sweet spot.
    Try spacing it out thru the day

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Low test use only for sexual functions. Relay on the tren for your 'gains'. Test and tren both compete for same receptors.
    Yeah that's why I was gonna keep the test Prop low mainly for libido. The tren is what I'm relying on for this cycle, past cycles were to build size with test. I'm where I am happy in that regard. The goal this go round to to shred to the max. Maybe add some size but don't need it to be dramatic. Just want to be hard & ripped while keeping sides at bay. Mainly Acne!! What do you think about sides at these dosages?

    Thanks

  23. Start the tren at 50ed but bump it up eventually. Aim for like 350/525 test/tren per week.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Ok guys, been gone from this site for a while but back on now for advice. 1st my history & stats. I'm 29. 195 lbs about 14-15% BF. been running cycles since I was 25. With test since 2010. My first two cycles using test my acne was manageable and nothing to really be concerned with. However my cycle last summer was 16 weeks of test E then switched to test P the last 4-6 wks I believe. I also kicked off with 8 wks of anavar at 60mgs and finish with 4 wks of oral whinny. Best cycle in terms of body comp & gains but the acne was INSANE!!!! Left permanent scarring on my once baby face and my back and chest were extremely horrid! Doctor put me on accutane last month after months of failed attempts with antibiotics. Yes I still have it but its finally clearing up. PCT ended in Oct.

    I'm here to gain your advice and suggestions for my summer cycle. My goals are as always to harden up and completely shred. I would love to get to 10% BF or lower while making decent lean gains. Not real concerned with lots of mass just want to stay lean hard & ripped. What are your thoughts? Is there a certain ester of test that contributes to acne more than the other? Or is there any NON test cycles you all would recommend? Also I do NOT want to kill my libido!! I need my penis to work!

    Diet is very good & on point

    Thank you gentlemen for your much appreciated support.
    Just a word of advice, I went on accutane years ago and now have Crohns disease. There has been a link made between the two, therefore there is evidence to show that accutane can potentially cause Ulcerative Colitis, IBS and/or Crohns disease which are all auto immune diseases that will wreck havoc on your training and gains. I got mine under control but most people never do. Just wanted to say be careful and ask your doctor if there is ANY other treatment possibility...if I could go back I would DEFINITLY not have taken accutane (I too exhausted all my treatment options)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Start the tren at 50ed but bump it up eventually. Aim for like 350/525 test/tren per week.
    Thanks, is 525mg considered a low dose for tren? Also what do you think of 8 wks?

  26. I want this cycle to be as comprehensive as possible in combating all sides. Especially limp d*ck. I keep hearing of caber & prami but I've never heard of either until I started researching tren. Please advise on ancillaries. Thanks

  27. Limp dick ? Lol it'll work better than when u were 15 and the high school slut walked by

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Limp dick ? Lol it'll work better than when u were 15 and the high school slut walked by
    Really??? Everything I read on tren advises that tren will cause limp dick. Hell if it will improve it like you're saying then I'm super excited to Rock this cycle out then

  29. You need adequate test dose to go along wit the tren like 50-75mg test p Ed. Adding mast to this even at a low dose like 350mg/week will take care of any sexual problems. Pharma proviron is excellent at sexual functions better than Viagra

  30. Ok thanks for all the advice guys. I'm going to be ordering this week. Before I do so I want to lay out the perfect PCT for this cycle. I've used nolvadex or clomid for every other cycle. To be honest I want to stay away from clomid. It makes me too depressed. Is nolva a great choice for a test/tren pct? Or would any of you recommend something else. Also what else should I add additionally?

    My cycle is as follows:
    Test prop 350mg
    Tren ace 50mg ED possibly will bump to 75
    Hcgenerate while on cycle and into pct
    Proviron 50mg ED

    I have Adex on hand. Will I need it??
    Also should I order caber? I hear ppl saying I should with tren?

    I want this cycle & pct to be as comprehensive as needed so I would like your advice on everything I need to order.

    Thanks again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Some PCT (and cycle) Thoughts............
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:55 AM
  2. next cycle thoughts...
    By michael in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:43 AM
  3. First M1T Cycle - Thoughts?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:27 PM
  4. My cycle thoughts .......
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:27 AM
  5. Biotests M post cycle, thoughts?
    By Draven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 10:55 PM
Log in
Log in