Good prohormones for a cut?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Good prohormones for a cut?


    To clarify any added size is a bonus, but my primary focus is maintaining muscle cutting bodyfat. I have lost almozt 20 so far but would like to lose even more
    Started at 205-210 19-20%
    Current stats
    23y/o. 5'6. 186 lbs. approx 13-14% bf
    I have used injectables. Test c, deca, oral anadrol and dbol

    I just wanted to try prohormones
    So far I have found dieselbolan, helladrol, katanadrol and epi-strong from mrsupps

    Any advice would be helpful


  2. A clean diet and cardio works wonders..... < these 2 things make you lean not the drugs you take. Unless your takin DNP if you don't eat clean you will not get lean, simple as that.

    I'm sure it's not the answer your lookin for but it does work.
    •   
       


  3. I would advice you on our new products about to hit the market but you are still young and perhaps focus on non-hormonal first. Just give it a bit of research because you can attack fatloss form many areas. You'd be surprised whats out there.

  4. Trenavar 60ED.
    T3
    Clen/Albuterol/ECA

    Personally I like Albuterol/ECA as Clen makes me shake b-a-a-a-a-d.

    Ostarine is also a good between cycles.

  5. Epi is great at sparing muscle during a cut.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Epistane and H-drol at mid dosages are easy on the liver and great for cutting with relatively low side effects! They're also fairly easy to find around, just google them and also whilst cutting, you also have the chance to pack on a couple/few pounds of muscle while losing a few bodyfat percentage. BUT If you'd really like to pack on some muscle and drop down to a 10% - ish bodyfat, I'd go with M-sten Rx (Methylstenbolone) and Epistane. I'm on a M-sten cycle now, in my first week and this stuff is amazing. By FAAAAAAR my favorite oral prohormone/designer steroid and even to take it a step further, it is DEFINITELY my favorite oral steroid ever created, surpassing dianabol, anavar and anadrol.

  7. absolutely not. No methyl is "easy on the liver"
    smh

    Edit. Btw OP, when did prohormones become "old school hormones?".......wrong section

  8. Do your homework brother, some methyls resist metabolic breakdown more than others causing more liver stress. H-drol is a prohormone causing some of the least side effects and very low stress on the liver, due to easy breakdown.
    "My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    Do your homework brother, some methyls resist metabolic breakdown more than others causing more liver stress. H-drol is a prohormone causing some of the least side effects and very low stress on the liver, due to easy breakdown.
    Ohh no he didn't! Its on now!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    Do your homework brother, some methyls resist metabolic breakdown more than others causing more liver stress. H-drol is a prohormone causing some of the least side effects and very low stress on the liver, due to easy breakdown.
    Using scientific words like "More," "Some," and "Easy"
    How about some sources on your Bro Science? Let's see your blood work showing before and after of how halodrol is "very low stress on the liver"

    You are an idiot. If you actually believe the retarded words you are telling others, you need to stop right now.
    Please go back to the general section to talk about movies and race cars. You have no business being here.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    I'm on a M-sten cycle now, in my first week and this stuff is amazing. By FAAAAAAR my favorite oral prohormone/designer steroid and even to take it a step further, it is DEFINITELY my favorite oral steroid ever created, surpassing dianabol, anavar and anadrol.
    Again, no. Raving about a compound's effectiveness in your first week.

    Please make it stop.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    BUT If you'd really like to pack on some muscle and drop down to a 10% - ish bodyfat, I'd go with M-sten Rx (Methylstenbolone) and Epistane.
    Really??????? Why don't you throw in halodrol as well since it is also 'easy on the liver?'

  13. If you're not injecting reconstituted M1T into your ass cheeks everyday, you're doing it wrong. This is the ONLY verified broscience method of avoiding liver toxicity with methyls.

    Some people, OP.
  14. Re: Good prohormones for a cut?


    Yeah any methylated oral is bad for your liver. Some more then others but it's not negligible.....
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. wow....this thread took a shortcut to ****creek...

    OK first things first:

    OP....very few PHs arent worth their use IMO. The conversion rates of most PHs are very poor and they are made even less effective when they are not converted into the target/intended hormone. If you want to "cut" the best advice you can do is carb cycle and use HIT principles in your training. If your dead set on a suppliment to help, some of your better options are clen/T3 combo or smaller doses of GH frag.

    now the next order of buisness, hepatotoxicity.

    Sutton, bro there is no such thing as an "easy" 17aa compound on the liver. Even though the the cleave may exert less metabolic stress on the liver with compounds such as H-drol and M-sten (and in all reality M-sten is an active steroid in itself and not a PH, its actually more potent than SD and is equally hepatotoxic) does not mean they are easier on the liver. Methylation is used in these class of drugs during the manufacturing process because it is easy and cheap to produce. Where the real danger enlies with any methylated compound isnt neccesarily with the parent compound, rather with its metabolites. There are certain methyl compounds (fluoxymesteron comes to mind) that have metabolites that are upwards of 7 to 8 times more toxic than the parent compound. Human physiology doesnt allow for the metabolism or utilization of the methyl compound in most processes, so it is cleaved in the liver and eventually excreted renally which is a whole other topic in itself.
    The take away of this is any kind of methyl-compound is harsh on the body. thats why things like METHYL-alcohol, METH-amphetamine, METHYL-ketomine are all bad...so just because a certain compound gives you big muscles doesnt make it good for you....like methasteron and methylstenbolone.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  16. Could try andro factory's new lean-cut
    Check it out
    www.*****************

  17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    absolutely not. No methyl is "easy on the liver"
    smh

    Edit. Btw OP, when did prohormones become "old school hormones?".......wrong section
    Im using an app and I dont see a section labeled "Prohormones" so I put it here
  18. Re: Good prohormones for a cut?


    11oxo and Epi is awesome.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    wow....this thread took a shortcut to ****creek...

    OK first things first:

    OP....very few PHs arent worth their use IMO. The conversion rates of most PHs are very poor and they are made even less effective when they are not converted into the target/intended hormone. If you want to "cut" the best advice you can do is carb cycle and use HIT principles in your training. If your dead set on a suppliment to help, some of your better options are clen/T3 combo or smaller doses of GH frag.

    now the next order of buisness, hepatotoxicity.

    Sutton, bro there is no such thing as an "easy" 17aa compound on the liver. Even though the the cleave may exert less metabolic stress on the liver with compounds such as H-drol and M-sten (and in all reality M-sten is an active steroid in itself and not a PH, its actually more potent than SD and is equally hepatotoxic) does not mean they are easier on the liver. Methylation is used in these class of drugs during the manufacturing process because it is easy and cheap to produce. Where the real danger enlies with any methylated compound isnt neccesarily with the parent compound, rather with its metabolites. There are certain methyl compounds (fluoxymesteron comes to mind) that have metabolites that are upwards of 7 to 8 times more toxic than the parent compound. Human physiology doesnt allow for the metabolism or utilization of the methyl compound in most processes, so it is cleaved in the liver and eventually excreted renally which is a whole other topic in itself.
    The take away of this is any kind of methyl-compound is harsh on the body. thats why things like METHYL-alcohol, METH-amphetamine, METHYL-ketomine are all bad...so just because a certain compound gives you big muscles doesnt make it good for you....like methasteron and methylstenbolone.
    Great post... I'm not so sure I'd recommend T3 to him, but if done right it can work.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Great post... I'm not so sure I'd recommend T3 to him, but if done right it can work.
    The reason i say t3 is its easy to use and its hard to eff your self up to bad as the thyroid is actually very resilient. Also t3 isn't as catabolic and hard to gain with as ppl claim. As long as your eating enough and working out and resting properly, it can actually be anabolic to a degree.

    There would be better options potentially...but the are quite a bit more expensive ans harder to come by. Also doing is a little bit more complicated. (gw1516+AICAR, gh frag, DNP and a few others)

    T3 and clen are always available, easy to use, cheap and relatively safe...note i said relatively...there's always the potential for idiots to hurt themselves....but lets allow Darwin to do his thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

    The reason i say t3 is its easy to use and its hard to eff your self up to bad as the thyroid is actually very resilient. Also t3 isn't as catabolic and hard to gain with as ppl claim. As long as your eating enough and working out and resting properly, it can actually be anabolic to a degree.

    There would be better options potentially...but the are quite a bit more expensive ans harder to come by. Also doing is a little bit more complicated. (gw1516+AICAR, gh frag, DNP and a few others)

    T3 and clen are always available, easy to use, cheap and relatively safe...note i said relatively...there's always the potential for idiots to hurt themselves....but lets allow Darwin to do his thing!
    Haha "lets allow Darwin to do his thing" excellent way to put it!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Nsutton15 View Post
    Do your homework brother, some methyls resist metabolic breakdown more than others causing more liver stress. H-drol is a prohormone causing some of the least side effects and very low stress on the liver, due to easy breakdown.
    H drol... Easy on liver .... I just I just ....... O_O

  23. not sure if i want to get involved with the liver debate haha...... but although halodrol and something like anadrol or methyl tren are all methylated compounds and hard on the liver there is definately a difference on how brutal it is. if you took the right dose of hdrol for say 8 weeks your liver values will probably be crap and your urine will be dark but if you run anadrol or methy tren at their right dose for 8 weeks youd probably be pissing blood and going to the hospital.

    with all that said i started taking CLA Fish Oil and Carnitine to lose some bodyfat while still gaining muscle and so far pretty good a month ago i was over 200lbs and now like 190 with abs and seratus looking alot better and strength increasing. I just started trenavar and have been taking it for 5 days now its non methylated and will hopefully assist in getting me shredded

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    with all that said i started taking CLA Fish Oil and Carnitine to lose some bodyfat while still gaining muscle and so far pretty good a month ago i was over 200lbs and now like 190 with abs and seratus looking alot better and strength increasing. I just started trenavar and have been taking it for 5 days now its non methylated and will hopefully assist in getting me shredded
    trenavar is good stuff, its one of the few PHs out there right now that I would actually consider running. Just be careful with it and keep it to under 10 weeks if you can, and get a full on proper PCT on with it...hCG prolly wouldnt hurt either, but im sure you already knew that

    CLA and carnintine are a killer combo for BF reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    trenavar is good stuff, its one of the few PHs out there right now that I would actually consider running. Just be careful with it and keep it to under 10 weeks if you can, and get a full on proper PCT on with it...hCG prolly wouldnt hurt either, but im sure you already knew that

    CLA and carnintine are a killer combo for BF reduction.
    yea im hopeful ill get some good results from it. im only one week in at 60mgs nothing real yet, but ya if it actually converts to trenbolone and my body can handle a high dosage then i think it can be pretty successful.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 03:50 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
  4. Best Prohormone for cutting
    By 1meand in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:40 PM
  5. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Log in
Log in