Good prohormones for a cut? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Good prohormones for a cut?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post

And dienolone is not a tren clone. It's just dienolone. The unmethylated version of the pre ban steroid methyldienolone
    Dienolone was marketed as an alternative to trenbolone...which would make it a clone..

Maybe not in the literal context of a clone..but it was still promised to deliver the same results as trenbolone...which it did not and could not
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The old tren dienolone ph was one the strongest non methyl ph of all time. Everyone blew up on it. unlike trenavar which myself and many others got nothing from.
    To say everyone blew up in it inaccurate and an opinion. It was nowhere near the strongest..it has an AA rating of 100/10...trenbolone has one of 500/500.

Did it work for some people? Absolutely. Did it deliver as promised? Maybe for some. But either way it wasn't as good as some of your other preban phs that were out there

If y'all like them, then use them. Im hot a fan, and i gave my opinion as to why. If you don't like my opinion, then take it with a grain of salt.

Im not claiming that they don't save a role in many cycles or that they can't be used efficiently, i just don't have use for them in cycles and routines and would rather use the real deal
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=MANotaur;3938818]And i mistakenly typed Dienolone when i should have typed diendione...sorry auto correct and i didn't realize it

But Dienolone either way is a tren clone and is nowhere near as effective.

My opinion is unchanged however because the same principle applies. /QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MANotaur;3938902]Dienolone was marketed as an alternative to trenbolone...which would make it a clone..

/QUOTE]

Do you know what you're talking about dienolone is a powerful steroid of itself.
    The people who believed that it was a ph with a conversion to Trenbolone were just not that bright.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    The 19 nor Tren ph that converts to dienolone has Alot more solid user feedback then Trenavar ever has.
    What 19-nor tren ph are you talking about? The only one Im aware of is trendione...which was the original trenavar
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur

What 19-nor tren ph are you talking about? The only one Im aware of is trendione...which was the original trenavar
    The original 19 nor tren that was everywhere, that not too long ago was banned. It did not convert to dienolone it was straight dienolone.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico

The original 19 nor tren that was everywhere, that not too long ago was banned. It did not convert to dienolone it was straight dienolone.
    I said in an earlier post that it converted to dienolone but I now remember it was just straight dienolone.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I know they weren't all that bright...but it doesn't change the fact that that is how it was marketed.

I know it is an active steroids hormone, how powerful it is debatable. I tried it once and wasnt impressed. I might have gained 5 lbs from an 8 week run. Im sorry, that was my last experience with a ph/ds and wasn't impressed.
    To say that i don't know what Im talking about is wrong. I tried to stay objective both it and explain Ehh i prefer not to use any phs
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I said in an earlier post that it converted to dienolone but I now remember it was just straight dienolone.
    It was some good sh.it
  9. Elite Member

[QUOTE=MANotaur;3938959]I know they weren't all that bright...but it doesn't change the fact that that is how it was marketed.

/QUOTE]
    So what if they did??
    If they marketed Pink Magic as the clone to Anadrol.. I'm not going to post on a forum saying "pink magic is an Anadrol clone"
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ran pro dienolone, the 19nor version of "tren". Was it tren? The answer is no. Was it good? The answer is yes. Are PH/PS a waste? I'd say that that question can only be answered by the user and his/her personal experience with the product itself. Some people are non-responders to different compounds, whereas those same compounds can have astounding results with others.
    The best an individual can do, when trying to decide on what compound to use in order to achieve their desired results is to gather as much information as possible on which compound to use, analyze that information, narrow down best possible compounds for said goals, and start eating pills.
    The fact is, this argument can go on all day long and no one will be right or wrong, unless they deliberately posted inaccurate information. That being said, we all have our personal opinions on this matter, and most of these opinions are pretty respectable. There are facts, though, that are indisputable. Methyls ARE harmful to the liver. The extent to which they are harmful is individually dependent, and risks can be mitigated through proper supplementation.
    On the subject of transdermals...epidermal permeability barrier. That's all I have to say.
    OP, there are risks to everything you are going to do. Do your best to mitigate risk, PCT through one of many known and proven protocols, find out for yourself which is your best option and call it a day. Truthfully, that's how most of us found out...

Oh, and this should have been posted in the cycle info spot. It's on your app.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

i was wrong, i clarified that i thought. I had a misundertanding early on as to what was being asked.

Dienolone does not convert to trenbolone. I admit that i had said that and thats my fault for not staying up with the most recent fads in the ph world. last ph i was familiar with was trenavar (original) that was trendione, which converted to trenbolone. aparently there was another compound called trenazone (dienalone) that was marketed as a trenbolone clone or to be very similar to trenbolone. after trendione was banned, trenavar went through several reformulations that went through multiple conversion processes to make it compliant. I somehow pulled the thought that dienolone was one of those compounds...it might have been called something similar to that, it might not have been, either way i was wrong and i figured it out, and admitted it. its cool. its been dropped
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

man this thread went south quickly
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Like the jobs in the US.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    like a duck in december?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    If you're not injecting reconstituted M1T into your ass cheeks everyday, you're doing it wrong. This is the ONLY verified broscience method of avoiding liver toxicity with methyls.

Some people, OP.
    So how do you reconstitute M1T for injection purposes. Do you mix it with some type of oil?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SR83 View Post
    To clarify any added size is a bonus, but my primary focus is maintaining muscle cutting bodyfat. I have lost almozt 20 so far but would like to lose even more
    Started at 205-210 19-20%
    Current stats
    23y/o. 5'6. 186 lbs. approx 13-14% bf
    I have used injectables. Test c, deca, oral anadrol and dbol

I just wanted to try prohormones
    So far I have found dieselbolan, helladrol, katanadrol and epi-strong from mrsupps

Any advice would be helpful
    I have tried most and epi is were it's at. You won't regret going with epi for cut/recomp

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 09:02 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 05:00 PM
  4. Best Prohormone for cutting
    By 1meand in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 07:40 PM
  5. Looking for a good prohormone for a cutting cycle