unusual cycle?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I heard this from a pretty advanced bodybuilder, he was telling me about this "pre contest cycle" which he's starting 14 weeks out.

"Precontest I will start with deca, cyp, and dbol for 4 weeks then, will switch to eq, sos, and anadrol for 4 weeks. I will make decisions what to take for hardening, along the way starting 10 weeks out..."

From what I've read this sounds a little strange, switching from cyp to sos, and deca to eq, from dbol to adrol?! This guy really does seem to know what he's doing, he's been competing for a long time and trains competitors, just wondering what you guys think of this protocol and switching around the products like he mentioned...

joeblow1

Awards
I'm not so sure you'd want to use some of those compounds as the cause bloat and the last thing you wanna do is hold water on stage.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm not so sure you'd want to use some of those compounds as the cause bloat and the last thing you wanna do is hold water on stage.
well yeah I am assuming most of those products will be eliminated closer to competition time. I know he switches to test prop the last month or so...not sure what else though...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i dont find this strange at all. MANY bbers will use highly aromatizing compounds in the beggining of their preps. im sure his diet will be about maintanence, and his cardio will be there. compounds dont cut you up or bulk you, diet does.

joeblow1

Awards
i dont find this strange at all. MANY bbers will use highly aromatizing compounds in the beggining of their preps. im sure his diet will be about maintanence, and his cardio will be there. compounds dont cut you up or bulk you, diet does.
I mostly agree with the exception of tren. Tren packs muscle, strength, and gets you lean even when you eat to grow. It's the only aas I ever used that melts fat off. You will have a significant drop in body fat without dieting or cardio. And I thought the op meant using those compounds in the final weeks of prep not at the beginning, so I misunderstood that part.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure the deca ester is useless at four weeks. Let alone 8. Correct if im wrong, but i dont see the purpose in the 4 weeks of deca. Joint healing effects wouldnt even pronounce itself that fast.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure the deca ester is useless at four weeks. Let alone 8. Correct if im wrong, but i dont see the purpose in the 4 weeks of deca. Joint healing effects wouldnt even pronounce itself that fast.
I don't like deca and would never recommend it, but having said that, this may be his rationale:

Both Deca and Dbol have a low affinity to the AR, so E2 sides will be minimal, sort of. So during the first 4 weeks he will concentrate on the highly anabolic--low androgenic (on paper at least) nandrolone. Dbol will help him bulk up while establishing his test levels with a rather long ester, cyp. I don't really know anything about the PH SOS, but it seems rather hard on your liver especially with anadrol. Switching to anadrol is probably to keep an oral going; an oral that tends to peak in 3-4 weeks but provides enormous strength gains and bulk. When he stops anadrol, he will have ramped up with considerable size and strength at the end of 8 weeks. I personally always use anadrol, but after I get my nose fixed (left nostril closed due to boxing early in life) I plan on jumping on a dbol cycle for 6 weeks/100mgs ED.

With the rapid strength increase early on with dbol, the deca may be used to not only provide anabolic benefits but to help with joint/tendon stress. Again, I'm speculating on all of this.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I think he meant SUS but does not know what he is talking about or phone auto corrected.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
is it really that hard to just spell out the actual name of the hormone?

no hate, just would make it much easier for everyone.