Smash the competition 5/4 & 6/8 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Smash the competition 5/4 & 6/8

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post

    Yes Im still using igf lr3 along with mgf and mgf peg. Pretty low dose like 40-60mcg 3x a week 200mcg mgf 3x a week and 200mcg peg on an off day. Plus ghrp/cjc in the morning and 2iu hgh every other night.

    You started logging that again? Or is it a new log?
    Its a new log bud. Im going on my second comp.
    Hgh must be sick.... i have been wanting to get some.... there expensive....

  2. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation


    Yeah buddy.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 31 - 35 days out

    Rough week gentleman, came down with the flu. Was about 190 but I lost close to 10 lbs. Gf claims I look more cut but I feel flat. A lot of my hardness went away but then again I dropped var - couldn't keep anything down. Switching to masteron for health reasons - var and tane is pretty rough. Might add tren 14-21 days out depending on how I'm looking and feeling. For now I'm trying to get strength and energy back so I can get back into the gym.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Day: 31 - 35 days out

    Rough week gentleman, came down with the flu. Was about 190 but I lost close to 10 lbs. Gf claims I look more cut but I feel flat. A lot of my hardness went away but then again I dropped var - couldn't keep anything down. Switching to masteron for health reasons - var and tane is pretty rough. Might add tren 14-21 days out depending on how I'm looking and feeling. For now I'm trying to get strength and energy back so I can get back into the gym.
    Get better bro. Its going around right now. You should definitely bring in the tren man it will make you hard looking and get rid of the last bits of fat while also bringing out some vascularity
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Get better bro. Its going around right now. You should definitely bring in the tren man it will make you hard looking and get rid of the last bits of fat while also bringing out some vascularity
    Would 2-3 weeks be enough? I'd also drop the test 2-3 weeks out as well so that come competition my test levels will have dropped to a low level - I'm running 400mg sustanon per week right now.
  6. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah run it high as fuk. I would run it 100mg ed. Preload your first 2 days with 300mg that will get blood levels up fast. Keep test 5 times lower than total tren to help with sides.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah run it high as fuk. I would run it 100mg ed. Preload your first 2 days with 300mg that will get blood levels up fast. Keep test 5 times lower than total tren to help with sides.
    So even though tren ace has such a quick release rate I'd still preload it? I mean 300mg/day the first couple days and then 700mg/week seems like a lot. I was thinking 25-50mg/day... Maybe throw in 200mg of tren e the first week and 100mg/week every week after to keep blood levels stable.

    And you mean 20mg test for every 100mg tren?
  8. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 33 - 33 days out

    Weight: 181

    Awesome being back in the gym. Felt really good, really strong. My veins are looking like tree roots wrapping around my arms.
  9. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post

    So even though tren ace has such a quick release rate I'd still preload it? I mean 300mg/day the first couple days and then 700mg/week seems like a lot. I was thinking 25-50mg/day... Maybe throw in 200mg of tren e the first week and 100mg/week every week after to keep blood levels stable.

    And you mean 20mg test for every 100mg tren?
    I like around 250mg test and 700mg tren. I get no bad sides and freaky at that dose. Yes preload the first few days. It gets you to a large blood concentration faster and makes you have a steadier blood level the entire time. I can try and post up a graph of blood levels for you to show with and without preloading to explain.

    Remember the test is just there for sexual function and organ function. The tren is what makes you gain and lose fat not test. A lot of guys pine 300mg of prop and 1g of tren weeks out from contest and results are amazing
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    I like around 250mg test and 700mg tren. I get no bad sides and freaky at that dose. Yes preload the first few days. It gets you to a large blood concentration faster and makes you have a steadier blood level the entire time. I can try and post up a graph of blood levels for you to show with and without preloading to explain.

    Remember the test is just there for sexual function and organ function. The tren is what makes you gain and lose fat not test. A lot of guys pine 300mg of prop and 1g of tren weeks out from contest and results are amazing
    Hey DD if you've got that graph I would like to look at it man. I suggested for someone to frontload a short ester and got flamed hard for it, would be nice to have something to show if it comes up again.
  11. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Hey DD if you've got that graph I would like to look at it man. I suggested for someone to frontload a short ester and got flamed hard for it, would be nice to have something to show if it comes up again.
    Yes me as well.
  12. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Hey DD if you've got that graph I would like to look at it man. I suggested for someone to frontload a short ester and got flamed hard for it, would be nice to have something to show if it comes up again.
    You got it guys. The nice thing with say prop or ace instead of enanth or cyp is you don't have to fronload super high dose or as long but 1-2 double injections gives you 2 extra days of high blood levels in a burst. As we know 2 days is a lot of time if you are only blasting for 4 weeks and lifting 5-6 days a week.

    Headed to lift my AM session right now but I will get it up afterwards.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  13. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I like around 250mg test and 700mg tren. I get no bad sides and freaky at that dose. Yes preload the first few days. It gets you to a large blood concentration faster and makes you have a steadier blood level the entire time. I can try and post up a graph of blood levels for you to show with and without preloading to explain.

    Remember the test is just there for sexual function and organ function. The tren is what makes you gain and lose fat not test. A lot of guys pine 300mg of prop and 1g of tren weeks out from contest and results are amazing
    Hey Dave..We're pretty much on the same page. I'm doing 750 tren ace per week with 200 test e in the background. Oh, a little dbol too, 100mgs per day. Libido has never, ever been so high. Lady Gaga even looks good to me right now!... I have no real sides, just flu-like symptoms at times, typical of any cycle on any gear where you abuse the gear and your body gets toxic.
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

    Hey Dave..We're pretty much on the same page. I'm doing 750 tren ace per week with 200 test e in the background. Oh, a little dbol too, 100mgs per day. Libido has never, ever been so high. Lady Gaga even looks good to me right now!... I have no real sides, just flu-like symptoms at times, typical of any cycle on any gear where you abuse the gear and your body gets toxic.
    Nice! Yeah my test E is 300mg/ml but I barely see a difference from 250mg. I am also beyond horny Haha. I was running dbol but out of nowhere my right nipple got sensitive so I dropped it about 3 days ago and I'm fine now but I brought in 50mg of winny and might bump it to 100mg next week if my joints feel fine. Dbol has never given me issues but this is a new source so who knows whats up.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This one is Tren A EOD at 150mg with no frontloading or preload.
    Name:  Tren 3 day no preload.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  102.1 KB

    This is Tren A EOD at 150mg with a 2 Day Frontload on Day 1 and 2 of 250mg, 200mg respectivly

    Name:  Tren 3 day preload.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  101.9 KB

    Ok here is how I like running my Tren A. Injecting every day at 100mg, and a preload of 300mg on Cycle day "-1" and 250mg Cycle day "0"
    Name:  Tren everyday 2 day preload.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  100.5 KB

    In the first 2 examples my blood levels have spiked and gotten the highest they will get around day 6-7. If I preload (last example) I cut 3 days off that and around day 2-3 my levels are perfect. On another note, the last example has the highest levels and if you look at the other 2 they dont really deviate from one another besides the frontload but example 2 has a slightly higher blood concentration. I also want to note the saw effect of levels, they are ok... kinda. Drastic drops and spikes will not be fun but these examples it is not very major so you would barely notice. One way to not really notice is by injecting everyday at the same time. I lift in the evenings so morning is best for me.

    I can email the excel spreadsheet that does this just pm me. Sorry Smash for the hijack. I'm done now
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    This one is Tren A EOD at 150mg with no frontloading or preload.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 233"/>

    This is Tren A EOD at 150mg with a 2 Day Frontload on Day 1 and 2 of 250mg, 200mg respectivly

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 234"/>

    Ok here is how I like running my Tren A. Injecting every day at 100mg, and a preload of 300mg on Cycle day "-1" and 250mg Cycle day "0"
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78 235"/>

    In the first 2 examples my blood levels have spiked and gotten the highest they will get around day 6-7. If I preload (last example) I cut 3 days off that and around day 2-3 my levels are perfect. On another note, the last example has the highest levels and if you look at the other 2 they dont really deviate from one another besides the frontload but example 2 has a slightly higher blood concentration. I also want to note the saw effect of levels, they are ok... kinda. Drastic drops and spikes will not be fun but these examples it is not very major so you would barely notice. One way to not really notice is by injecting everyday at the same time. I lift in the evenings so morning is best for me.

    I can email the excel spreadsheet that does this just pm me. Sorry Smash for the hijack. I'm done now
    Thanks for that man that's some good info right there. I'll be running some tren a in a couple months, will probably need your advice around then lol I have to run it slightly different than I would like.
  17. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 44 - 22 days out

    Weight: 185

    Frequency and intensity is up, and I'm looking bigger even without gaining weight. I think it might be fat loss or water weight. I look pretty shredded. I'd be updating more frequently but my am phone app isnt working, the last week every time I logged it "crashed." Kind of kills you when you lose all your text. Photos still wont upload.

    I started tren a last night, but I'm only frontloading with 100mg/day for three days. Then itll be 40mg/day tell competition. I've been taking 200mg test400 and 150mg eq eod, and switched from masteron to proviron - not cause I want to, my mast broke when it fell on the floor.

    3 weeks out
    ---------S---M---T---W---Th---F---S
    Test400--200--0---200--0---200--0---200
    Eq------150--0---150--0---150--0---150
    Tren----100--40---40--40---40--40---40
    Proviron--50--50---50--50---50--50---50
    2 weeks out
    ---------S---M---T---W---Th---F---S
    Test400---0--100--0---100--0---100--0
    Tren-----40--40---40--40---40--40---40
    Proviron--50--50---50--50---50--50---50
    1 week out
    ---------S---M---T---W---Th---F---S
    Test400--100--0---0---0----0----0---0
    Test p----0---75--75--75---0----0---0
    Tren-----40--40---40--40---40--40---40
    Proviron--50--50---50--50---50--50---50
    Exem----25--25---25--25---25--25---25
  18. New Member
    IFBBound's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Ahh! I know the feeling of dropping a bottle bro... Lol did that last cycle. But all in all you will shred up no matter what!
  19. Senior Member
    madds87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,904
    Rep Power
    98806

    Reputation Reputation

    Did you try to suck it up in a syringe!?
  20. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Did you try to suck it up in a syringe!?
    I licked it off the ground... then taped it off like a murder scene. My floor has a broken vial chalk outline.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Did you try to suck it up in a syringe!?
    Haha no, but ya it was very upsetting... like a murder scene.
  22. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 53 - 12 days out

    Weight: 185

    The only thing I dont like about tren is it makes me break out like crazy. My back looks terrible. Im going to start taking pantethine again. Other than that every lift is up in weight and repetition, and I'm pretty lean. Going to start cutting carbs now, but only a little bit.
  23. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 53 - 12 days out

    Weight: 185

    The only thing I dont like about tren is it makes me break out like crazy. My back looks terrible. Im going to start taking pantethine again. Other than that every lift is up in weight and repetition, and I'm pretty lean. Going to start cutting carbs now, but only a little bit.
  24. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I found fir the tren acne Clearasil ultra face scrub 2 even 3 times a day keeps it off me. I get it bad on chest and shoulders if I don't use it but tren acne usually comes at 700mg+ per week for me.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  25. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I found fir the tren acne Clearasil ultra face scrub 2 even 3 times a day keeps it off me. I get it bad on chest and shoulders if I don't use it but tren acne usually comes at 700mg+ per week for me.
    Ya and Im only using 280mg/week... Is that something that gets better over time or will my skin always break out the same? Does your skin get less sensitive to it with time? Im going through all the measures but I cant help that I sweat so much, and I know I make it worse when I mess with it but Ive been getting some mean ones. Im pretty sure its the tren making me hot and sweaty right?

    Anyways I dropped the test after last week. Was hoping that might help a bit. Also tren doesn't effect my libido at all like deca, and I actually feel less agressive than when I'm on masteron. Does tren mess with your dreams? In general its really not what I expected at all.
  26. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post

    Ya and Im only using 280mg/week... Is that something that gets better over time or will my skin always break out the same? Does your skin get less sensitive to it with time? Im going through all the measures but I cant help that I sweat so much, and I know I make it worse when I mess with it but Ive been getting some mean ones. Im pretty sure its the tren making me hot and sweaty right?

    Anyways I dropped the test after last week. Was hoping that might help a bit. Also tren doesn't effect my libido at all like deca, and I actually feel less agressive than when I'm on masteron. Does tren mess with your dreams? In general its really not what I expected at all.
    Yeah it messes with dreams hard. I have violent serial killer dreams that are really vivid lol.

    It doesnt clear up for me just worse honestly. Tanning, clearasil and maybe acne scrub and i stay pretty clear. To see the best results i like test around 150mg ew and tren 700+. I am a freak and dont get bad sides like most so im a poor example. Seek out detroithammer about that, hes a tren junkie like me and has experimented alot and knows his stuff really well. He might have more insight for you bro.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  27. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah it messes with dreams hard. I have violent serial killer dreams that are really vivid lol.

    It doesnt clear up for me just worse honestly. Tanning, clearasil and maybe acne scrub and i stay pretty clear. To see the best results i like test around 150mg ew and tren 700+. I am a freak and dont get bad sides like most so im a poor example. Seek out detroithammer about that, hes a tren junkie like me and has experimented alot and knows his stuff really well. He might have more insight for you bro.
    Ya tanning helps me a bunch, just started doing that again. And ya the dreams ive been having are crazy and really vivid. My fiancee says ive been grabbing at her and thrashing around in my sleep. She also says I'm really hot, like heat radiates off me and makes her sweat. Lethargy is kinda growing too. I feel heavy and tired except at the gym.
  28. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 56

    Weight: 187

    I am looking a little bloated, have some water retention in my face, Im hoping the exem will take care of that. The vascularity is pretty nutty, and my legs are getting thick - never really had definition there before. Strength is way up, energy is down. Im pretty sleepy all the time so im taking a lot of dmaa and caffeine.
  29. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Day: 68 - 4 days after competition

    Weight: 190

    So the competition had come and gone and I wasnt able to get my finances straightened out in time to register. I pretty much waited tell the day before to see whether I'd be able to get the money together, but it didnt happen. I kept training as though I was about to compete, and I didnt let the money issue discourage me - the only thing Ive changed since Saturday is I'm no longer watching my calories, and started bulking again. Ive been so hungry and cutting my carbs was killing me. Im in the gym 3 days on 1 day off, volume is high, as is intensity, and upon my return from my overseas visit will be looking for another competition. Im not letting up tell I leave the country but will be gone for close to two weeks.

    I dropped the tren, started the test again but only at 200mg/week as well as tbol and proviron at 50mg/day. I want to keep the doses low and keep things mild for a couple weeks for health reasons, I also want to do a blood draw soon to see whats going on inside me. Dont think I'm going to pct, at least not anytime soon cause I'd rather blast and pulse.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what could cause the nausea in rpm/amp
    By Riquee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:30 PM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 08:33 AM
  3. Hoo-ah!!! Nutraplanet decimates the competition!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 02:04 PM
  4. Just a thought to further kill off the competition.
    By bombBoogie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in