Length of cycle

dslfam

Awards
Looking to run Test Prop.... Trying to decide if i should run just an 8 week cycle to be on for the shortest amount of time, or if an 11-12 week is much more beneficial? Ive heard that after week 8 your gains arent as significant anyways and that it might be better to just stop at 8. Any thoughts on this??

Also heres what im looking to do for my schedule... anyone care to comment or modify?

Test Prop - 100 EOD Weeks 1-8
Aromasin - 6.25mg ED Weeks 3-10 then change to EOD weeks 11-12
Clomid - 100mg ED weeks 9-10 then 50mg ED weeks 11-12
Nolva - 20mg ED weeks 9-10 then 10mg ED weeks 11-12

Would anyone add or change anything?? I also have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Topical, and some HCGenerate. Would anyone recommend incorporating any of this? or is what i have setup sufficient?

Thanks!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run Test Prop.... Trying to decide if i should run just an 8 week cycle to be on for the shortest amount of time, or if an 11-12 week is much more beneficial? Ive heard that after week 8 your gains arent as significant anyways and that it might be better to just stop at 8. Any thoughts on this??

Also heres what im looking to do for my schedule... anyone care to comment or modify?

Test Prop - 100 EOD Weeks 1-8
Aromasin - 6.25mg ED Weeks 3-10 then change to EOD weeks 11-12
Clomid - 100mg ED weeks 9-10 then 50mg ED weeks 11-12
Nolva - 20mg ED weeks 9-10 then 10mg ED weeks 11-12

Would anyone add or change anything?? I also have 2 bottles of Dermacrine Topical, and some HCGenerate. Would anyone recommend incorporating any of this? or is what i have setup sufficient?

Thanks!
Run it for 8 weeks and see how you feel and if you like the gains, run it another 4 weeks or so and see if the gains satisfy your goals.

As for PCT, you don't wait two weeks on such a short ester. You can start the day after your last injection. The combination of SERMs/AI's is up to you. I don't PCT so I never worry about restarting. And really, it's a personal choice. If you never take anything for PCT, you will eventually recover. PCT only helps speed it up in theory so you need to dial it in according to your needs. I would drop the Nolva and just run Aromasin and Clomid if it were me.

dslfam

Awards
Maybe I wrote it wrong. I dont plan to stop taking the aromasin at all.... i just plan to delay taking it until week 3, but continue taking it thru the end of pct. why drop nolva?? I think I need a pct... last time I didnt run it properly it shut me down pretty bad for a while, so I wanna be on top of it haha.

dslfam

Awards
Also, you think that just prop alone is better than a Prop/E/Prop cycle?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I wrote it wrong. I dont plan to stop taking the aromasin at all.... i just plan to delay taking it until week 3, but continue taking it thru the end of pct. why drop nolva?? I think I need a pct... last time I didnt run it properly it shut me down pretty bad for a while, so I wanna be on top of it haha.
I wasn't suggesting not running PCT, only saying that any combination will work because "no" PCT will eventually start you back up.

The majority of guys who have been around will use Clomid and Aromasin. No need to add Nolva. But, it won't kill you so I'm not going to debate it because I really don't care about PCT.