ORAL ONLY CYCLE DBOL & WINNY

Jackbronson68

Awards
Hey guys (and girls) am running an 8 week, taper up/down of legit dbol w/ winny tabs.
Heres the beef: 20mg x 2..weeks 1-2, 20 mg.x3 (60 total) week 3-5, then 20 x 2 week 6 & finally 30 mg winny & 20 dbol weeks 7 & 8..
My gains are solid as I run TUDCA all through cycle & liver values perfect..Also take Nolva from week 4 (20mg ed) & 2 weeks PCT.

I know some of you real monsters are going to pin me for not pinning but I have sticker shock! Also I am over 40 &
at 6'1 240 ish I dont need more size...any ADVICE ON ORALS & COMBINING IS APPRECIATED.

I also substitute Anavar for the winny from time to time...am off cycle for 6 weeks & back on for 8.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You say your liver values are good. You mean before you start your cycle you've had a blood panel drawn and everything is good now? It's an ill advised cycle, although I've seen worse. Without giving it too much thought, it sounds like you'll get more sides than gains.

Jackbronson68

Awards
Hammer Thanks for the comment. I have a panel drawn after PCT & it averages within 5% of the ast/creatinine/bilirubin
ranges. I have run this type of cycle several times & the dbol/anavar has less sides than the winny/dbol but again I understand
where you are coming from & am certain running test would be safer & cut down on several side effects. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Are you familiar with TUDCA for liver detox?

Jackbronson68

Awards
Just looking for confirmation that Im on the right track & seeking ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FORUM. Thanks

gino123

Awards
Just looking for confirmation that Im on the right track & seeking ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FORUM. Thanks
No you're not on the right track. Oral only cycles on frowned upon because gains are lost after you're off the drugs. You're running dbol for an 8 week "cycle"? What are you trying to accomplish from taking this? I didn't see any goals unless I missed it. Dbol will bloat you up with water, and since you have no test base, you'll lose it a few weeks later. The winny will do the opposite and cut the water and harden you up. You may gain a little strength but I doubt you'll keep any of it for very long.

IOW you won't see much change in size, strength, or really any maintainable gains. So what's the point? This isn't meant to be a flame, just curious as to what you're looking for in terms of results.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Hey guys (and girls) am running an 8 week, taper up/down of legit dbol w/ winny tabs.
Heres the beef: 20mg x 2..weeks 1-2, 20 mg.x3 (60 total) week 3-5, then 20 x 2 week 6 & finally 30 mg winny & 20 dbol weeks 7 & 8..
My gains are solid as I run TUDCA all through cycle & liver values perfect..Also take Nolva from week 4 (20mg ed) & 2 weeks PCT.

I know some of you real monsters are going to pin me for not pinning but I have sticker shock! Also I am over 40 &
at 6'1 240 ish I dont need more size...any ADVICE ON ORALS & COMBINING IS APPRECIATED.

I also substitute Anavar for the winny from time to time...am off cycle for 6 weeks & back on for 8.
Dude. Try typing your question in your native language and have google translate it because I have no phuckin' idea what your trying to say. From what I have gathered, you're just popping winny and dbol without any real idea of what you're doing. That's not smart. Stop taking anabolics today and start taking nolva 40mg every day for seven consecutive days; then, on day 8 through day 14, take 20mg of nolva; on day 15 through day 28, take 10mg of nolva; on day 29 through day 99,999 DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING.

Give this a try. Anything else is way beyond your level of comprehension.

i smell a troll.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lipids!

southparkbbb

southparkbbb

Awards
jus pin bro oral only cycles are horrid, ur gonna lose most ur gains and winny is gonna shyt on ur joints

Jackbronson68

Awards
Just "trolling" for solid advice

Rather than explain & react to the advice (pos & Neg) here..I do have knowledge of conservative AAS use
that I have studied over the years. I would recommend reading "Anabolic steroids in sport & excercise" by charles
e. Yesalis as a solidly researched textbook from an MDs perspective.
I have run several cycles since being near death from accident (145lbs as a result) and now am 240 & NO its not just bloated
water weight. I keep up with all the pinned punks at my gym & know that each cycle I have RETAINED gains of between 3-4 lbs muscle after Nolva PCT use. I just thought I would ask here but roid rage rants isnt what I expected from the folks. Thats fine as you cannot judge an individual on a few paragraphs of text. Period.

Forget the dbol/winny combo...I will run A50s for 4 weeks 50-75 mg ED &week 4-8 harden up with Var (or winny) 40-60 ED

If you want to comment,criticize,confirm feel free but when you :train right (I use Bpaks MI40) & kai s training & eat clean ,I sell supps so thats all 100% & I am conservative enough with the orals & frequency that I am content with the steady gains in strength & size that has been acheived over last 4 years. BTW why no comment on TUDCA if you are using any AAS & are not on during & Post cycle (for 8 weeks) order a new Liver from Ebay..My values are within 5% of normal panel screen values .
Peace.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rather than explain & react to the advice (pos & Neg) here..I do have knowledge of conservative AAS use
that I have studied over the years. I would recommend reading "Anabolic steroids in sport & excercise" by charles
e. Yesalis as a solidly researched textbook from an MDs perspective.
I have run several cycles since being near death from accident (145lbs as a result) and now am 240 & NO its not just bloated
water weight. I keep up with all the pinned punks at my gym & know that each cycle I have RETAINED gains of between 3-4 lbs muscle after Nolva PCT use. I just thought I would ask here but roid rage rants isnt what I expected from the folks. Thats fine as you cannot judge an individual on a few paragraphs of text. Period.

Forget the dbol/winny combo...I will run A50s for 4 weeks 50-75 mg ED &week 4-8 harden up with Var (or winny) 40-60 ED

If you want to comment,criticize,confirm feel free but when you :train right (I use Bpaks MI40) & kai s training & eat clean ,I sell supps so thats all 100% & I am conservative enough with the orals & frequency that I am content with the steady gains in strength & size that has been acheived over last 4 years. BTW why no comment on TUDCA if you are using any AAS & are not on during & Post cycle (for 8 weeks) order a new Liver from Ebay..My values are within 5% of normal panel screen values .
Peace.
If you know so much then why ask? Just saying. Additionally, you are already vacillating which betrays your proposed wisdom on the matter.

I personally could not care less what your liver values are, as the liver is the most resilient and recuperative organ in our bodies (or at least it would appear to be).

Lipids, on the other hand, are serious issues for an individual of our age. Multiple orals and multiple cycles of the same is the issue that I would most seriously consider as a liability to one of your age. Its about longevity IMHO.

Winstrol and Anavar are both notorious for wrecking HDL.

Plaque builds up, calcifies, breaks/ruptures and clots/blocks arteries and causes strokes and heart attacks. Its called a widow maker for a reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widow_maker

In no way does your list of physical achievements and occupational accolades make you immune to the facts and the consequences.

Jackbronson68

Awards
I do Not disagree David

THATS the reason I asked as I need additional input from those who have greater actual
experience in using AAS & there is no futility in humility when it concerns ones health. Thanks much for your reply!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THATS the reason I asked as I need additional input from those who have greater actual
experience in using AAS & there is no futility in humility when it concerns ones health. Thanks much for your reply!
Win/Win! :D

Good luck!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral only cycles are no different than DS cycles. I am always confused over the backlash someone receives when the bring up oral only cycles. Why is a dbol only cycle reaction is "OMG your stupid. You will loose everything!" But a superdrol only cycles reaction is "dude your gonna get so huge!"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ITW
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral only cycles are no different than DS cycles. I am always confused over the backlash someone receives when the bring up oral only cycles. Why is a dbol only cycle reaction is "OMG your stupid. You will loose everything!" But a superdrol only cycles reaction is "dude your gonna get so huge!"

I believe they believe because it's OTC that it's not the same when in reality most are active steroids just like Dbol, Winstrol and Anavar.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My theory is people lack the ability to think for themselves and just repeat what the hear from others in an attempt to ridicule someone in order to boast their own feeling of self..

joeblow1

Awards

Contrary to what many believe orals are potent and effective, even when used without injectables. Adding injectables is a good idea as you get the synergistic effect of stacking multiple compounds and can cycle longer. Winny and dbol is a great stack as they counter act the sides of one another. Dbol bloats and aromatizes heavily, while winny doesn't aromatize and dries your joints out. So the dbol keeps the joints lubed while the winny keeps bloat in check and helps to lower excessive estrogen. I always suggest using a low dose ai to make sure estrogen is in check but you shouldn't need a lot. While they counter act the negatives,it also allows you to experience the benefits of both which equals good strength increases and a nice increase in mass. As long as you have a solid pct you can definitely keep some of the gains. Now I am firmly against nolvadex for pct. it's by far the worst serm available IMO and I suggest you switch to a low dose clomid(25-50mg day). Add in some natty test boosters and some osta and you've got a much more effective pct IMO. Or at you age you could probably get put on trt and wouldn't have to worry about pct ever again. If your gun shy about needles they could put you on androgel. But I highly suggest you get over the needle phobia and go with weekly injections.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only issue I see with methylated orals is that they can reek havoc on your liver if you don't take proper precautions

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only issue I see with methylated orals is that they can reek havoc on your liver if you don't take proper precautions
Right. Yet the liver is central to the regulation of cholesterol levels in the body.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My theory is people lack the ability to think for themselves and just repeat what the hear from others in an attempt to ridicule someone in order to boast their own feeling of self..

They cannot even read for themselves. Even when it is presented to them within the thread they are posting in they regurgitate the same thing like Memorex. Yup...I said Memorex. ;)

joeblow1

Awards
I agree that's why I don't ever use them more then 8 weeks max and I take liver protection supps to have a little more peace of mind.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUz4NWFEbiU">YouTube Link</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2WcBi9mu6A">YouTube Link</a>
Fawkin memorex hahahah. I literally just read what josh wrote about what someone else said. Losing gains just because its an oral steroid. That just doesnt make sense. That's like saying you'll be dehydrated from eating ice ... Different form, same "ingredients" . Just because its metabolized differently doesn't have anything to do with keeping gains.

But I actually do have a question. If its injected it still have to pass through the liver correct? And orals are just inactive forms of a steroid until metabolized into the liver? What is the percentage it turns into its active steroid compound , I'm assuming its product specific.

Proper PCT and diet will keep gains along with intensity in the gym.

Jackbronson68

Awards
Joe I really appreciate the post as its a fallacy that orals only bloat & that gains are lost soon after. Garbage.
I could go into the Big boy network that pill only users are light weight newbies who fear needles.
I have had more pain in my life physically than a pinprick x 1000 could deliver. The answer of stacking the aromitising dbol with Winny makes perfect sense in my world. It works in a synergistic action. I may stack Anadrol50s with Anavar next...I know you can figure why I would attempt this combo with no explanation needed.

Thanks for the post bro!

Jackbronson68

Awards
Thanks David..We are winning & the hearts of the fathers is how my life has changed. Appreciate that!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fawkin memorex hahahah. I literally just read what josh wrote about what someone else said. Losing gains just because its an oral steroid. That just doesnt make sense. That's like saying you'll be dehydrated from eating ice ... Different form, same "ingredients" . Just because its metabolized differently doesn't have anything to do with keeping gains.

But I actually do have a question. If its injected it still have to pass through the liver correct? And orals are just inactive forms of a steroid until metabolized into the liver? What is the percentage it turns into its active steroid compound , I'm assuming its product specific.

Disclaimer: I am not a steroid expert by any means.

Methylated oral steroids are active. The methylation prevents (reduces to an extreme degree) the first pass breakdown by the liver. I do not have any references but I believe the yield can be/is up to the high 90's percentage in resistance to first pass breakdown. I believe it will still apply to injectable versions of the same but I am unsure. There are other guys here that are much more knowledgeable on steroids than I am.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Disclaimer: I am not a steroid expert by any means.

Methylated oral steroids are active. The methylation prevents (reduces to an extreme degree) the first pass breakdown by the liver. I do not have any references but I believe the yield can be/is up to the high 90's percentage in resistance to first pass breakdown. I believe it will still apply to injectable versions of the same but I am unsure. There are other guys here that are much more knowledgeable on steroids than I am.
Ah alright. I thought methyl steroids wee inactive until broken down for some reason. Ill read around. So that's not bad at all. Why do orals take so much heat then besides how they tax the liver.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah alright. I thought methyl steroids wee inactive until broken down for some reason. Ill read around. So that's not bad at all. Why do orals take so much heat then besides how they tax the liver.
Again, the taxation of the liver is what causes the cholesterol issues, which IMHO is the more concerning issue.

I cannot speak for why they get bashed by others. In reality it appears that everyone is concerned about their liver, which in my opinion, although caution is prudent, is not the longer term concern.

As far as loosing gains and such - overeating young over zealous individuals believe they can put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Not possible. Once the steroid placebo (its amazing how it can effect their view in the mirror as well) is over they are fat and no more muscular than when they started.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, the taxation of the liver is what causes the cholesterol issues, which IMHO is the more concerning issue.

I cannot speak for why they get bashed by others. In reality it appears that everyone is concerned about their liver, which in my opinion, although caution is prudent, is not the longer term concern.

As far as loosing gains and such - overeating young over zealous individuals believe they can put on 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Not possible. Once the steroid placebo (its amazing how it can effect their view in the mirror as well) is over they are fat and no more muscular than when they started.
Ah cholesterol issues, that's short term though. I highly dislike, not hate, the skinny people that would rather run a cycle before trying to make natural gains with a clean calorie surplus. Lazy is what this place has become.

It makes no sense to even gain 30lbs of muscle in 4 weeks think of those stretch marks o_O

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe they believe because it's OTC that it's not the same when in reality most are active steroids just like Dbol, Winstrol and Anavar.
Yup. I am always surprised over this as well. Most prohormones are actually designer steroids

Now as for your concern over androgens effects on lipids ..

We pretty much know AAS use decreases HDL (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/4033402/) but what is less clear is the why/how this happens (because of increased androgen levels, increased liver enzymes, decreased E2 or some sort of combo) and if methylated ones have a greater effect because of the strain placed on the liver.

We also dont know if this HDL reduction is actually indicative of an increased risk. Considering androgens increase the activity of HTGL(http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4033402) and HTGL activity is protective (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7853704) So quite possibly despite the HDL particle reduction resulting from androgen use, the protective activity of some of the HDL fractions is still present.

and as for hepatotoxicity

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/199435-anabolic-steroid-induced.html

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oral steroids are absorbed from the GI tract and then pass through the liver before entering the blood. Most oral steroids are chemically modified (to prevent rapid breakdown) by the addition of a group of molecules at the alpha position of the number 17 carbon atom (alkylation) As a result of this, these C-17 alkylated steroids have a greater affect on your liver (makes it impossible to oxidize the 17b-ol which is believed to be the culprit behind liver damage)

Injectable steroids are absorbed directly into the blood stream without a first pass through the liver although, there are a few injectable C-17 alkylated steroids that will have a similar hepatic affect as oral ones but the majority of injectable steroids only undergo esterification in the liver.

Most orals will have an intrinsic anabolic value to them (are active steroids without need of conversion or before any conversion) and the percent that actually converts is pretty much unknown and can vary from product to product

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards

OP, Your posts are hard to understand. I just assumed English is not your native language (not an insult at all).

Btw, your math is wrong (also not an insult). 2 apples a day for 2 weeks is 28 apples. 3 apples a day for 3 weeks is 63 apples. I don't know where you got 60 from. Are you trying to say that you take 3 per day, for 20 days? Or, are you pointing out that three 20mg pills would be 60mg total? When you portray your self like this, it makes you look stupid.

. . . If you want to comment,criticize,confirm feel free but when you :train right (I use Bpaks MI40) & kai s training & eat clean ,I sell supps so thats all 100% & I am conservative enough with the orals & frequency that I am content with the steady gains in strength & size that has been acheived over last 4 years. . .
^again I am having a hard time following you.

If you sound like a idiot, you will get flamed. Sorry, this be the internetz.

I wish you the best of luck. I would agree that if you are afraid of needles, transdermals would be a good avenue to explore.

canipin2x

Awards
There is better oral cycles like tbol and anavar, or just tbol which we yield leaner dryer gains....

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is better oral cycles like tbol and anavar, or just tbol which we yield leaner dryer gains....
Var is good for a first cycle, nice and mild and not much shut down. I plan to run var soon.