Test P Cycle Question

dslfam

Awards
I was thinking of running a Test P only cycle

Test P - 100mg EOD for 8 weeks then go to PCT of Nolva/Clomid/Aromadex (aromadex to also be used during cycle starting maybe week 3?)

Is there any advice on a simple cycle like this? Also what would everyone recommend for pct dosages on this?

Ive run a Test C cycle before with Dieselbolan as a kicker, but never used Test P.

Also, I do have a bottle of HCGenerate, a bottle of GEAR, and 2 Bottles of Dermacrine... would anyone recommend incorporating this into this cycle? Or just run the Test P with standard pct?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I think it's great. I love short esters. If you could get Test Ace that would be better, but prop is fine. Of course you can start PCT right away and not wait one or two weeks.

I was thinking of running a Test P only cycle

Test P - 100mg EOD for 8 weeks then go to PCT of Nolva/Clomid/Aromadex (aromadex to also be used during cycle starting maybe week 3?)

Is there any advice on a simple cycle like this? Also what would everyone recommend for pct dosages on this?

Ive run a Test C cycle before with Dieselbolan as a kicker, but never used Test P.

Also, I do have a bottle of HCGenerate, a bottle of GEAR, and 2 Bottles of Dermacrine... would anyone recommend incorporating this into this cycle? Or just run the Test P with standard pct?

dslfam

Awards
Prop because the short ester. Faster acting and faster pct. I can't find ace :( I only personally know of 2 trusted sources and neither carry it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Prop because the short ester. Faster acting and faster pct. why test ace? Why would that be better than Prop, in your opinion?
It's a little lighter ester. I feel prop is good, but the ester is still too heave for what you get out of it. Ace is better, giving you a good two days and then it's basically out of your system. Suspension is too quick to leave, whereas Ace seems to be just right for a two-day cycle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Run the prop as stated and run a full pct like you normally would. Even though the time will be short your body will be shut down in the time.

IMO short cycles are the way to go.