AI Question?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Would it be of absolute necessity to pair an AI (Arm or Aromasin )

for a TBOL 75mg+TEST E 250mg/ml 500 per week cycle? Since I know TBOL aromatises much less severely and causes much less bloat than DBOL. I have also heard much about diet being the main predication to causing bloat, and thusly plan to eat and will eat very clean which I typically do anyways.

Also do have novla and clomid in store for PCT for four week afterwards to maintain what gains I have. I am currently 8% bf at 190 lbs at age 21. First cycle, have several years working out to my name. Don't use preworkouts or many supplements besides protein, and have never done any PH before.

Let me know what you think, will an AI be absolutely necessary in this situation?
The AI I would have considered would be 100$ for 50 tabs of 25mg Aromasin. Pretty pricey.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
tbh i think youll get everything you want from the test. Idk how many cycles deep u are but 350mg of test still to this day rocks my world like no other lol. If ur using high quality or pharm grade, no doubt in my mind.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
tbh i think youll get everything you want from the test. Idk how many cycles deep u are but 350mg of test still to this day rocks my world like no other lol. If ur using high quality or pharm grade, no doubt in my mind.
Thanks man! This is my first cycle as I said I have never done PH before.. I am going to be running 500 mg so I'm glad to hear your undershoot of 350mg really does the trick, although I am unaware of your weight so that may be a differential causing factor.

I am using PHARMA grade...I actually can track the barcode straight from the manufacturer it's pretty reputable process I must say.
Very pleased with the results.

I'm going to be grabbing the TBOL/Aromasin in a couple of hours, so I'm planning on getting enough TBOL for a month, and getting enough aromasin for 2 months...better than not having one or the other in my opinion..

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Is it of absolute necessity? No. Should you absolutely have it on-hand? Yes. 250mg of test a week will aromatize whether you'd like it to or not. Will your body react negatively to the increased estro levels? You really don't know until they're raised. AIs weren't well-known back in the 70s and 80s, yet you see a lot of bodybuilders who didn't suffer from gyno.

I guess the real question is, why would you NOT want to have an AI on-hand? If you're worried about price, cycling may not be for you. I hate to say it, but really investing your money in supports supps (kidney, liver, blood pressure), AIs, and SERMS, along with spending a pretty decent amount of money on before, during, and after blood tests is what really separates the men from the boys in regards to AAS usage. I know you want to get ripped up, but you will have to live with your body for the rest of your life, and insuring as much safety as possibly during your cycle should hardly be skimped upon for monetary reasons.

Also, search around for better pricing. I've gotten pharm-grade exemestane for much less than that.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Is it of absolute necessity? No. Should you absolutely have it on-hand? Yes. 250mg of test a week will aromatize whether you'd like it to or not. Will your body react negatively to the increased estro levels? You really don't know until they're raised. AIs weren't well-known back in the 70s and 80s, yet you see a lot of bodybuilders who didn't suffer from gyno.

I guess the real question is, why would you NOT want to have an AI on-hand? If you're worried about price, cycling may not be for you. I hate to say it, but really investing your money in supports supps (kidney, liver, blood pressure), AIs, and SERMS, along with spending a pretty decent amount of money on before, during, and after blood tests is what really separates the men from the boys in regards to AAS usage. I know you want to get ripped up, but you will have to live with your body for the rest of your life, and insuring as much safety as possibly during your cycle should hardly be skimped upon for monetary reasons.

Also, search around for better pricing. I've gotten pharm-grade exemestane for much less than that.
Yeah I have already spent 500 dollars so far, which may not be much for you but for this type of expenditure It is for me. I don't need rhetoric and I understand the rhyme and reason behind investing as much money as necessary when it's your bodys health your dealing with.

You see I work in the industry, I am a personal trainer I know what it means to respect my body and myself, and I would be quite the hypocrite unless I respected myself enough to get AI to stop bad effects, at the same time bloat wont necessarily effect my health, as much as it would my ego and aesthetics.

Thank you for your advice, I made the decision to get the AI, and you have just added some necessary relief to this decision! Much obliged. I know I have other options, none less expensive but also none guarenteed to be pharma grade as this AI will be.. I am under somewhat of a deadline to begin as I want to conduct my pct on vacation in hawaii :)

Cheers!

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I'm going to be grabbing the TBOL/Aromasin in a couple of hours, so I'm planning on getting enough TBOL for a month, and getting enough aromasin for 2 months...better than not having one or the other in my opinion..
I will also stock up again before they both run out, this is just so the first month is not without both.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! This is my first cycle as I said I have never done PH before.. I am going to be running 500 mg so I'm glad to hear your undershoot of 350mg really does the trick, although I am unaware of your weight so that may be a differential causing factor.

I am using PHARMA grade...I actually can track the barcode straight from the manufacturer it's pretty reputable process I must say.
Very pleased with the results.

I do the same man. I dont trust anything that doesnt come from a reputable source. As for height and weight ur def bigger than me im 5-8 around 155 w a pretty insanely low bf% for someone no longer modeling or looking to make money in the industry. That might have a lot to do w why that much test can still rock me. At my bf% and muscle mass i already look freaky and get accused on the reg mostly bc of my vascularity and muscle maturity for my age. Good call with the AI. Nothing like some peace of mind during the cycle! Enjoy ur first run there aint nothing like it!

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
I do the same man. I dont trust anything that doesnt come from a reputable source. As for height and weight ur def bigger than me im 5-8 around 155 w a pretty insanely low bf% for someone no longer modeling or looking to make money in the industry. That might have a lot to do w why that much test can still rock me. At my bf% and muscle mass i already look freaky and get accused on the reg mostly bc of my vascularity and muscle maturity for my age. Good call with the AI. Nothing like some peace of mind during the cycle! Enjoy ur first run there aint nothing like it!
Super excited! I'm going to the dark side..aka the smart side. I swapped the tbol for dbol apparently from my bodybuilder friend it'll be more effective as a male and in lower dosages than tbol. Cost effective too:) doin up my cycle pumping iron style real talk. arnold knows best haha

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Not to thread hijack, but is taking an AI during a cycle advised, or just wait till PCT? I always thought those were solely as staples or for PCT.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not to thread hijack, but is taking an AI during a cycle advised, or just wait till PCT? I always thought those were solely as staples or for PCT.
Unless you want boobies you'll want to control your estrogen on cycle.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, thanks for the response, gonna buy some today. Any recommendations? I am gonna start a cycle of M1D Black by LgScience and stack it with Epi Extreme by Iron Labs.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Oh ok, thanks for the response, gonna buy some today. Any recommendations? I am gonna start a cycle of M1D Black by LgScience and stack it with Epi Extreme by Iron Labs.
Arimidex, Aromasin and Forma are all good AI's that can be used on cycle. Stay away from Letro, unless you develop gyno.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Maaaan, now you tell me, lol. I went ahead and bought cycle assist. Hopefuly that is good enough. I am also taking jarro'sI milk thistle and liver care

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Maaaan, now you tell me, lol. I went ahead and bought cycle assist. Hopefuly that is good enough. I am also taking jarro'sI milk thistle and liver care
On cycle liver support is important! But it does NOT control estrogen on cycle.

Take some time to read through the PCT forum and you'll see that everyday bros cycle too early without fully understanding how to control estrogen and how to run a proper, thorough pct.

Take a look. The next post could be You.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adex or any other strong AI while on cycle is needed cycle assist won't control estrogen.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have used an AI few times since I began taking AAS. I think that was nolvadex and proviron for sure. My younger brother, Asa, has never taken an AI. We both have been injecting anywhere from 2,000 to 5,000mg/ml. of either ST450, Test E, or Test C, every month and we've been doing so for almost 8 years straight. I keep the AI's in the Emergency Medical Kit. lol
Another of your genius posts. Wish Admin would ban you already.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have already spent 500 dollars so far, which may not be much for you but for this type of expenditure It is for me. I don't need rhetoric and I understand the rhyme and reason behind investing as much money as necessary when it's your bodys health your dealing with.

You see I work in the industry, I am a personal trainer I know what it means to respect my body and myself, and I would be quite the hypocrite unless I respected myself enough to get AI to stop bad effects, at the same time bloat wont necessarily effect my health, as much as it would my ego and aesthetics.

Thank you for your advice, I made the decision to get the AI, and you have just added some necessary relief to this decision! Much obliged. I know I have other options, none less expensive but also none guarenteed to be pharma grade as this AI will be.. I am under somewhat of a deadline to begin as I want to conduct my pct on vacation in hawaii :)

Cheers!
You sound like a dumbass to me. Just saying.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Did I miss something? Sorry if it went over my head. Was the laughter and or astonishment directed towards me on my purchase of Cycle Assist?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I think it's sad that when people come in here to seek advice (myself and others included), that some of the more knowledgeable folks tend to be mean towards them. I do IT for a living, and I admit that sometimes it gets frustrating when people ask dumb questions, but I always stop myself and say, "I used to be that clueless at one point". My point, not all of us were/are educated or knowledgeable on all this fitness stuff. Even if or when I read the information, I still don't grasp it, so I come here to seek the simple layman's terms to help me get it. My apologies that I am too dumb to figure it out..more power to the know it alls. I digress....yall seen that new movie where the green donkey crossed the street and kissed the zebra that lost its stripes, lol?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's sad that when people come in here to seek advice (myself and others included), that some of the more knowledgeable folks tend to be mean towards them. I do IT for a living, and I admit that sometimes it gets frustrating when people ask dumb questions, but I always stop myself and say, "I used to be that clueless at one point". My point, not all of us were/are educated or knowledgeable on all this fitness stuff. Even if or when I read the information, I still don't grasp it, so I come here to seek the simple layman's terms to help me get it. My apologies that I am too dumb to figure it out..more power to the know it alls. I digress....yall seen that new movie where the green donkey crossed the street and kissed the zebra that lost its stripes, lol?
yup, this is the impression I got from reading threads when I was new to all this, so I didn't dare ever start a thread, well that's not true, I think I tried 1-2 times in the beginning, and after the flaming, I made sure to search as far an wide as I could until I got a clear enough answer. And to never ask questions when answers are at my fingertips.

So I know if I can do it, so can everyone else. others are just a bit too lazy, or too stupid. :smoker:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of searching before asking....depending on the question at hand. Sometimes, we find answers that leaves us with more questions than we started out with initially. But hey, que cera cera.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I do a lot of searching before asking....depending on the question at hand. Sometimes, we find answers that leaves us with more questions than we started out with initially. But hey, que cera cera.
Don't get your panties in a wad when jbryand flames ya. He flamed me when I started posting dumb **** I thought was right. It's all just a learning curve. Some of the more knowledgable vets on here would rather see people put in real time seeking answers then always posting dumb **** that they heard from an idiot at the gym. Research to gain knowledge, cause knowledge is power. Peace.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Nah not tripping, or offended at all, just making a point. However, I get it, will make a better effort to seek answers before asking. So, how bout dem NY Giants, lol?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nah not tripping, or offended at all, just making a point. However, I get it, will make a better effort to seek answers before asking. So, how bout dem NY Giants, lol?
Only the Fins can be discussed in the Anabolic section, read the rules or ill have to talk to admin and get you banned ;)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, fins,...... Gonna leave that alone hahaha. Thanks dude. By way, looking good there, nice and cut (no homo) lol.