Short Ester Only Cut Cycle

brownr9

Awards
Alright I guess I'll start off by saying that while I don't have much of a record on this site, I have done cycles in the past and am an experienced lifter. This will be my fourth cycle(one oral only and three test based cycles) and my stats are:
Age-27
Height-6'
Weight-203
BF-10-12%
I've been lifting fairly consistently since the age of 16 but have gone habitually for the past three years. I've done one oral only cycle long ago, two oral and long ester cycle, and an oral, short, and long ester cycle. What I'd like to suggest requires a lot of pinning and a fat wallet, but I've been researching the possibility of going on an extended short ester only cycle. I imagine it would be like the feeling of driving a Formula 1 car as compared to a Toyota Camry. The cycle I'm contemplating is designed around concepts that I feel have worked best for me as per what I've experienced but as it stands it would look something like this.

Blend 100 mg/ml (Testosterone
Propionate/Trenbolone Acetate/Masteron Propionater)
Oral WinnyHCGNolva
Day 1-201 ml EOD
Day 21-401.5 ml EOD
Day 41-601 ml EOD500iu/per week
Day 61-70.5 ml EOD100 mg ED500iu/per week
Day 71-80.5 ml EOD100 mg ED500iu/per week
Day 81-90100 mg ED
Day 91-12050 mg ED
I'm open for any comments, questions, or concerns particularly since there is so little information about short ester cycles for this long a time. I have prepared the injectable's as such because I've experienced more of a retention in gains when I've tapered my dosage down like this IMO. Be brutally honest but please refrain from scolding. Let me know what you think. At this point this table just serves as a rough outline of doses that I've been thinking of.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That's the craziest blend I've ever seen. You're getting about 25mgs a day EOD of test/Mast/Tren. So roughly 100mgs a week of each one. I'm assuming it's an equal three-way split. That's weak as hell. I love short esters but to me this is all wrong. Sounds like a guy trying to create a short-estered sustanon. If it were me, I would do this:
75mgs Test Ace EOD
100mgs Tren Ace EOD
100mgs Mast Prop EOD
HCG Starting the beginning of the second week
PCT as you prefer...

Of course, you could just triple the dose and load up with 3cc EOD, but I don't trust blends like that.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How about......
1-10 Test p 50mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
4-10 winny 50mg ed
3-10 hcg 250iu x2

Then pct.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Both you and Dave have convinced me to give Stanzabol another chance.

How about......
1-10 Test p 50mg eod
1-8 tren ace 100mg eod
4-10 winny 50mg ed
3-10 hcg 250iu x2

Then pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I dont know why but it makes me feel like the hulk at 50mg. I will give you a more in depth description at 75mg.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
There you go big guy. You will like it. Just bring dose up slowly and back down if joints hurt. Once you find that sweet spot it gets crazy with the results you get.

brownr9

Awards
I was pretty vague with the blend, its 100mg Testosterone Propionate, 100 mg Trenbolone Acetate, and 100 mg Masteron Propionater per ml. So essentially it would be 100 mg of each EOD. The dosage seems to be on par with what you described just in a cocktail blend.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
can it stay a solution at those doses per mL? Esp w the added weight of the esters? seems strange to me. Im doing something similar right now minus the masterone prop. Just Test prop 350/week, Tren ace 35mg ED, and winny at the tail end. I dont like blends for this reason. You may save some money but u completely lose the ability to manipulate the doses. What happens if tren treats u like ****? Gotta abort or buy a whole new cycle...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
can it stay a solution at those doses per mL? Esp w the added weight of the esters? seems strange to me. Im doing something similar right now minus the masterone prop. Just Test prop 350/week, Tren ace 35mg ED, and winny at the tail end. I dont like blends for this reason. You may save some money but u completely lose the ability to manipulate the doses. What happens if tren treats u like ****? Gotta abort or buy a whole new cycle...
They can go alot higher than that in concentrations.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's great to know. I'm curious as to what solvent is used in that vial!
Ethyl oleate can work well to get the gear to higher concentrations. Another one that works well is using EQ as a carrier, I have heard of blends up to a gram but that stuff must be absolute fire to shoot also it is obscenely thick.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
SHIC's are the way to go in my book get on blast up get off cruise quick and simple