Opinions on potency of Tren

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I don't know if anyone remembers ACL's Extreme Tren a few years back before they got busted. It was an oral, and it was great! I remember the hardness of my muscles was insane. I've been rockin' Tren ace for awhile combined with Test E.

Pinning:
Test E 250mg x twice a week
Tren Ace 100mg EOD

I know it's legit because insomnia, aggression, the initial acid reflux, and strength gains but the hardness isn't the same. What are your opinions?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hint no source info.

Tren is no joke. I would switch up your doses. What is your exact cycle?

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
Just like I put above, test I pin Monday and Thursday... Tren every other day. I guess I'm wondering if anyone has found it to be under dosed or if oral Tren tends to make your muscles harder than injectable?

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
That seems like a low dose of tren ace doesn't it?
I would bring that up to maybe 250 and bring test back down to 100. You shouldn't feel much of anything in terms of negative side effects from ^^ unless you are extremely prone to them. Make sure you have proper cycle supps as well.

IF you got legit ****, tren is extremely potent and absolutely awesome in that it can be used very effectively for cutting AND bulking... it's 5x more potent then test. Test anabolic rating is 100 and tren is 500.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ What this guy said. Caber or prami should always be on hand.

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
I agree with Tren being 5x more anabolic and most run lower amounts of test(to maintain libido and for hunger etc) but to pin a GRAM a week (250mg eod) of Tren is retarded and I have never seen that in any research I have done over the past many years. Please tell me that was a typo.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
I prefer Caber 1mg/wk. Bromo could be used too if you can't get either of those. <br>
<br>
I just noticed that! I suggested 250 but he was originally pinning 100 EOD

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Retarded yes, but idiots have done it, including yours truly. About two years ago I was on Tren e 200 once a week; Tren A 100 EOD and Tren Suspension 75 ED. Couldn't get enough Tren. Gains weren't all that impressive but I did get something totally unexpected, prostatitis.

I agree with Tren being 5x more anabolic and most run lower amounts of test(to maintain libido and for hunger etc) but to pin a GRAM a week (250mg eod) of Tren is retarded and I have never seen that in any research I have done over the past many years. Please tell me that was a typo.

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
So being that the ACE is short estered, in and out quick... Do you not see as much nitrogen retention in the muscles as oral taken 3 times a day? I can't wait until end of March when I jump on my cut of test,Tren,Masteron, and oral winny... It'll be my first time getting that dry. And hardness on the mast is supposed to be rediculous!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Remember you want your tren higher than your test. Since tren dominates the AR so decisively, the test not going to be as effective. Let the tren do it's job but retain some test... I prefer Tren Ace once a day over orals three times a day... I think you are over estimating your expected results. Mast isn't going to give you the hardness you seem to think and Stanzabol is overrated.

So being that the ACE is short estered, in and out quick... Do you not see as much nitrogen retention in the muscles as oral taken 3 times a day? I can't wait until end of March when I jump on my cut of test,Tren,Masteron, and oral winny... It'll be my first time getting that dry. And hardness on the mast is supposed to be rediculous!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Remember you want your tren higher than your test. Since tren dominates the AR so decisively, the test not going to be as effective. Let the tren do it's job but retain some test... I prefer Tren Ace once a day over orals three times a day... I think you are over estimating your expected results. Mast isn't going to give you the hardness you seem to think and Stanzabol is overrated.
I agree with all of this except I do not think winny is overrated.

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
Yeah I was just going of of what I read about mast... I've never used mast or winny... As long as they accelerate my diet and workout regimen effectively for my cut I can deal with lacking in hardness..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
All very true. Although I do like winny, I think results depend on what type of bodyfat % you are at. If you are running a Gram of Test a week you can get away with winny around 100mg because of how wet the Test keeps you. JMO on that.

Always run test lower than tren. My cycle I just finished I went to 1050mg EW and didnt see a difference from 700mg EW other than blood pressure issues and some prolactin sides that I am dealing with right now with some caber.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Tren is King!! Bottom line if you have good tren 100EOD is adequate for a first time run. You should lean out and get strength. Muscle hardness should come on about 21 days in from their on out the body should change quickly. But if your not lean it will take longer and the effects cant be seen as well.

Mucle hardness Var is nice. Lean mass, fat loss, strenght gains Tren is King!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
All very true. Although I do like winny, I think results depend on what type of bodyfat % you are at. If you are running a Gram of Test a week you can get away with winny around 100mg because of how wet the Test keeps you. JMO on that.

Always run test lower than tren. My cycle I just finished I went to 1050mg EW and didnt see a difference from 700mg EW other than blood pressure issues and some prolactin sides that I am dealing with right now with some caber.
100ED is a very nice dose!!!

Im like TREN/MAST/Prop at 75ED. 525EW of each. :)

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
im messing w tren ace for the first time. Insane quality (cant post brand but id imagine most would know it). 35mg ED is plenty for me. I see no need to go higher. Bottom line **** is potent and is felt in days.