Reaction to first Test-E shot - Advice needed

Underdeal

Awards
Hoping you fella's might be able to help me with a question.

Around 1.5 hours after my first ever Test E shot i started to feel hot and flushed. Suddenly my ears were bright red and really really hot and my arms felt slightly itchy and went red.

I thought I was having an allergic reaction and was about to head off to the ER when the symptoms started to subside. After an hour or so I was all back to normal.

I have searched a bit and not seen anyone else reporting anything like this.

Needless to say I am a bit weary of the next shot in a few days and wanted to find out if anyone else has experienced similar?

Thanks in advance

druller655321

Awards
Sounds like a reaction to the carrier oil. But I can't be 100% sure.

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
It most likely is ethyl oleate based, which allows better solubility of the hormone. Most UGL's are using it now to be able to create higher mg/ml products. I don't react well to it either... If I pin in my glutes it gets red, sore, and really swollen... Also makes me feel run down/ almost sick like the next day. I pin in my lats because it is less sore and I can function, glutes hurts to sit. It is an allergic reaction and Benadryl is supposed to help but I haven't found it too. It has gotten better than it used to be like my body has adjusted a bit to it.

Underdeal

Awards
Thanks for the reply's guys.

Im not decided if I will continue or not but thanks for the input. Its odd, the injection site is fine, no pain, swelling or redness at all. Just 2 hours where I thought I was going to go into anaphylactic shock or something....

Cheers guys

gashuffer

Awards
This may also be a result of an increase in hormone levels too. I often get the same reaction after first injection, but it subsides by 2nd week in. Regardless, remember your are increasing your natural levels by your dosage amount and your body will react.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
OR you freaked out cuse it was ur first pin happens to all of us, its like "oh shiz oil in my body WTF!!"

druller655321

Awards
OR you freaked out cuse it was ur first pin happens to all of us, its like "oh shiz oil in my body WTF!!"
Which will soon be replaced by that felling of "oh shiz oil is in my body....and now I feel like a god, **** YEAH!"

Underdeal

Awards
Thanks everyone.

Oddly enough it flared up today again at work. All of a sudden my ears go red as, and feel like they are on fire. Then i go red all over my neck back and shoulders and get slightly itchy. About an hour and it dissapears....

Im guessing its the hormone increase like gashuffer said but I thought it took quite a while for Test E Ester to be cleaved etc and get to work?

Thanks to all replying... hopefully that "oh shiz oil is in my body....and now I feel like a god, **** YEAH!" feeling starts soon and these flare ups go away.

I look like a radio active tomato when it flares up! :fing02:

anarchy

anarchy

Awards
Take your temperature next time it flares up, if you are rockin a fever, it's an allergic reaction... Take Benadryl

Underdeal

Awards
Hey all,

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I know what was causing that reaction..... It wasn't the test. My face is red now but just from embarrassment.

I also started taking Niacin the same day as my first shot and its not flush free. I was getting a crazy flush from the Niacin...... Stopped the niacin and the issues is gone.....

Sorry guy's - I nominate myself for the dumb ass of the week award.

:dunce:

Really appreciate the responses though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niacin flushes are intense! Lmao!

duque21

Awards