Bolasterone

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Kicks azz!
DH this stuff looks interesting! It's similar to methyltestosterone correct? Looks like 2-5 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. Doesn't look to have been produces since the 60's though. What I'm wondering is are they producing it under another name with the same properties?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's similar, but different. It's nearly impossible to find first hand accounts of Bolasterone, so it's rather new again. I believe, with 99% certainty, that I have the real stuff. It's as potent as Anadrol without the bloat. My strength shot up in only a week and my gains were lean. That's in just one week. I'm taking 50mgs per day. The other nice thing about Bolasterone is that I did some bag work on Friday and my stamina was pretty good. A guy doing MMA would love this stuff.

DH this stuff looks interesting! It's similar to methyltestosterone correct? Looks like 2-5 mg per day for 6-8 weeks. Doesn't look to have been produces since the 60's though. What I'm wondering is are they producing it under another name with the same properties?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just from a quick read, it says it's the most liver toxic out of all aas

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
And we all know that the distinction for the most toxic goes to cheque drops. If I were to place a value on its toxicity, I'd say it's no more toxic than ibuprofen.

Just from a quick read, it says it's the most liver toxic out of all aas

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's similar, but different. It's nearly impossible to find first hand accounts of Bolasterone, so it's rather new again. I believe, with 99% certainty, that I have the real stuff. It's as potent as Anadrol without the bloat. My strength shot up in only a week and my gains were lean. That's in just one week. I'm taking 50mgs per day. The other nice thing about Bolasterone is that I did some bag work on Friday and my stamina was pretty good. A guy doing MMA would love this stuff.
What about for someone who has to run distance? (Not marathons mind you)

Would the back pumps be ridiculous?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Gotcha. That's the first I've heard of
Cheque drops, stuff sounds a bit nut must be good for before a fight and all.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
DH once again contributes to the community.

What about for someone who has to run distance? (Not marathons mind you)

Would the back pumps be ridiculous?
run distance? thats like biking right. just do what armstrong did. ephedrine, hgh, test, and blood doping lol

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you sure its legit ? it's been hard to find i hear since its so old very easy to fake

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
are you sure its legit ? it's been hard to find i hear since its so old very easy to fake
It's coming from a very trusted pharmacy. I understand the fake stuff had Anadrol and test mixed. I love Anadrol and take it often. Anadrol gives me certain sides I've come to expect, but this Bolasterone didn't give me those sides. Hardly scientific proof; circumstantial at best. I have their cheque drops. I'm going to try it for the first time on Sunday. If it's legit, I will notice something immediately. If so, then all I can do is assume it's legit, as I will the Bolasterone. But you're right, I do not know with 100% certainty.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I did bag work today and decided to try 2.5mgs of the CD, which is oral. Since I was doing bag work, I knew that I couldn't really tell much, but I wanted to see how my body reacts to it. Three things are very evident: 1) My stamina was horrible; 2) I developed a cough that I didn't have and 3) I can't stop eating. My appetite is over the top. All of this reminds me of tren.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully its legit def interested in your experience since its such a rarity

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
hopefully its legit def interested in your experience since its such a rarity
Let me add to the symptoms very high blood pressure and leg cramps. I've never had anything hit me this hard so fast.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I couldve sworn metyltren was the most toxic of course 1mg of methyltren is a ****ton

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I couldve sworn metyltren was the most toxic of course 1mg of methyltren is a ****ton
Could be. I've always heard Cheque Drops were, but you may be right. One thing I'm a little leery about is that I didn't feel that aggression everyone says to expect. I didn't feel like biting anyone's ear off.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Could be. I've always heard Cheque Drops were, but you may be right. One thing I'm a little leery about is that I didn't feel that aggression everyone says to expect. I didn't feel like biting anyone's ear off.
Its also a very relative question I guess, it would depend on how you want to quantify it, I am guessing mg per mg methyltren but maybe average cheque drop dosage is more toxic than other average dosages.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Its also a very relative question I guess, it would depend on how you want to quantify it, I am guessing mg per mg methyltren but maybe average cheque drop dosage is more toxic than other average dosages.
I used to raise and breed snakes, venomous snakes, and had almost every species from King Cobras to Mambas. There's a method called LD50 to place a value on drop-per-drop toxicity. On paper, the King Cobra has a relatively mild venom, but when you consider that an 14 foot monster can deliver an enormous amount of "mild" venom, it becomes very lethal. That's kind of the same way with AAS, and especially orals. I can show blood results that demonstrate that 800mgs of ibuprofen is more toxic than 50mgs of Anadrol for four weeks, but it's all relative. The good thing is your liver has an amazing ability to recover and recover quickly as long as it's not stressed too long. Alcohol comes to mind as an abusive toxin.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I did bag work today and decided to try 2.5mgs of the CD, which is oral. Since I was doing bag work, I knew that I couldn't really tell much, but I wanted to see how my body reacts to it. Three things are very evident: 1) My stamina was horrible; 2) I developed a cough that I didn't have and 3) I can't stop eating. My appetite is over the top. All of this reminds me of tren.
lol as I was reading you post all I could think was "damn, that sounds like tren..." Glad you reached the same conclusion. Any speculation on why those effects were observed?

I used to raise and breed snakes, venomous snakes, and had almost every species from King Cobras to Mambas. There's a method called LD50 to place a value on drop-per-drop toxicity. On paper, the King Cobra has a relatively mild venom, but when you consider that an 14 foot monster can deliver an enormous amount of "mild" venom, it becomes very lethal. That's kind of the same way with AAS, and especially orals. I can show blood results that demonstrate that 800mgs of ibuprofen is more toxic than 50mgs of Anadrol for four weeks, but it's all relative. The good thing is your liver has an amazing ability to recover and recover quickly as long as it's not stressed too long. Alcohol comes to mind as an abusive toxin.
Seriously? Snakes? The only way I will ever be able to picture you now is as old Rambo, capturing snakes in Thailand:

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try it again on Monday. I'll double the dose and see if I notice aggression and if I can break the level plane I'm at now. The thing about cheque drops is that you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system, it's an immediate surge so Monday will give me an idea what I have.

When I bred the snakes I was very interested in the venom. I won't go into why right now, but I was searching for a remedy not available. I didn't have the equipment nor was I smart enough to finish my plan. I felt the hemotoxic venom could open up and clear vascular blockage without risking a blood clot. I was fascinated by a scientist in Australia who is on the leading edge of such a study. I was also interested in the neurotoxic venom and its potential to combat autoimmune diseases. I "almost" began an experimental study with very small amounts of venom, IV, but stopped for a variety of reasons. I had about 70 snakes when I stopped. A zoo in SC took all of them for me.

lol as I was reading you post all I could think was "damn, that sounds like tren..." Glad you reached the same conclusion. Any speculation on why those effects were observed?

Seriously? Snakes? The only way I will ever be able to picture you now is as old Rambo, capturing snakes in Thailand:

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
get it tested, if its real there will be a big market for it...not sure where a ug lab would get the real raw ingredient since most powders are coming from china. I would guess it's a mix of other aas as u previously stated about other bolasterone products, kinda like Finajet. real Finajet was the **** back in the day from what i hear but later it was just rebottled para or tren pellets and test mixed together and sold as finajet 30

from the guru's USHII

BOLASTERONE
(ci) DDR: unknown mixture. 30 mg/ml 30 ml vial. Bolasterone was the
first designer steroid to hit the black market. It was supposed to be an East German
modified copy of Upjohn’s original Bolasterone, trade named Myagen, introduced in
1967, which was quickly taken off the market because of liver toxicity. Bolasterone had
the reputation of being the most powerful steroid ever available in America. The designer
version was a simple mixture of three common steroids: a testosterone, a nandrolone,
and possibly oxymethelone. Only a few people actually knew what was in the formula
and they have not told me what it really was. Once the DDR operation was closed down
by the government, other underground labs started producing 30cc vials labeled
Bolasterone, but none are copies of the original Upjohn steroid. In some situations
athletes benefited from using the DDR Bolasterone because when used as directed (1cc
per day) there were few side effects associated with it. It wholesaled from the lab for
$150 a bottle (in quantity). End users paid as much as $300 for it.

AND FROM Anabolics 9th edition

Here is the entire bolasterone write from Anabolics 9th edition.
Androgenic 300
Anabolic 575
Standard Methyltestosterone (oral)
Chemical Names 17beta-Hydroxy-7,17alpha-dimethylandrost-4-en-3-one 7,17-dimethyltestosterone
Estrogenic Activity high

-------------
Bolasterone is a modified form of testosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect the hormone during oral administration, and 2) the introduction of a methyl group at carbon 7 (alpha), which inhibits 5-alpha reduction and shifts the anabolic to androgenic ratio in favor of the former. 7,17-dimethylated steroids also tend to be very resistant to metabolism and serum-binding proteins, greatly enhancing their relative biological activity.
-----------------
Bolasterone is an oral anabolic steroid structurally related to methyltestosterone. It differs only by the addition of a methyl group at c-7, which accounts for its given chemical name, 7,17-dimethyltestosterone. The added c-7 methyl group makes the activity of this steroid far removed from methyltestosterone, however, such that any direct comparison is difficult to justify. For starters, bolasterone is a fairly potent steroid, measured in human subjects to have approximately twice the anabolic effect of methandrostenolone.636 This is in contrast to methyltestosterone, which is considerably less potent than methandrostenolone. Despite being a testosterone derivative, bolasterone is also much more anabolic than androgenic in nature. At a given -therapeutic level, it is much less likely to cause androgenic/virilizing side effects. It does have one strong similarity to methyltestosterone, however, which lies in the fact that bolasterone too is quite estrogenic. Both agents are, therefore, most appropriately used during bulking phases or training.
--------------
Bolasterone was first described in 1959.637 It was closely evaluated for anabolic and androgenic effect approximately 3 years later.638 The drug was developed by Upjohn, and sold in the U.S. during the 1960's under the Myagen brand name. It was mainly indicated for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women, although the agent was also investigated for its stimulatory effect on blood cells and its general anabolic (lean-tissue sparing) activity. Bolasterone was ultimately a short-lived drug, disappearing from the U.S. market shortly after its release. By the 1980's, bolasterone had been out of commerce for so long that it was all but forgotten among athletes. Although bolasterone is no longer produced, the drug remains listed in the U.S. Pharmacopeias, suggesting it would not be impossible to see this agent for sale (legally) in the U.S. again, perhaps under order by a private compounding pharmacy. The reemergence of an actual commercial bolasterone compound, however, remains very unlikely. Huh, little did he know...
---------------
Bolasterone is aromatized by the body, and is considered a highly estrogenic steroid due to its conversion to 7,17dimethylestradiol (an estrogen with high biological activity). Gynecomastia may be a concern during treatment, especially when higher than normal therapeutic doses are used. At the same time water retention can' become a problem, causing a notable loss of muscle definition as both subcutaneous water retention and fat! levels build. To avoid strong estrogenic side effects, it may' be necessary to use an anti-estrogen such as Nolvadex®. One may alternately use an aromatase inhibitor like
Arimidex® (anastrozole), which is a more effective remedyl for estrogen control. Aromatase inhibitors, however, can bel' quite expensive in comparison to standard estrogen maintenance therapies,and may also have negative effects on blood lipids.
--------------------
Although bolasterone is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance.These may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Higher doses are more likely to cause such side effects. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Women are additionally warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Bolasterone is unaffected by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so its relative androgenicity is not affected by the concurrent use of finasteride or dutasteride. Note that studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone per day have shown no outward androgenic side effects in children and hypogonadotrophic males, as would be characterized by public hair growth, genital changes, voice changes, and acne. Higher doses remain likely to induce androgenic effects. Bolasterone is considered to have a comparable ratio of anabolic to androgenic effect as oxymetholone and methandrostenolone (superdrol).
-------------
Side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Bolasterone is a c17-alpha alkylated compound. This alteration protects the drug from deactivation by the liver, allowing a very high percentage ofthe drug entry into the bloodstream following oral administration. ell-alpha alkylated anabolic/androgenic steroids can be hepatotoxic. Prolonged or high exposure may result in liver damage. In rare instances life-threatening dysfunction may develop. It is advisable to visit a physician periodically during each cycle to monitor liver function and overall health. Intake of c17-alpha alkylated steroids is commonly limited to 6-8 weeks, in an effort to avoid escalating liver strain. Studies adm.inistering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increases in serum alkaline phosphatase (a marker of liver stress), although no significant untoward effects on the liver were documented.
The use of a liver detoxification supplement such as Liver Stabil, Liv-52, or Essentiale Forte is advised while taking any hepatotoxic anabolic/androgenic steroids.
------------------
Anabolic/androgenic steroids can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol. This includes a tendency to reduce HDL (good) cholesterol values and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors greater risk of arteriosclerosis. The relative impact of an anabolic/androgenic steroid on serum lipids is dependant on the dose, route of administration (oral vs. injectable), type of steroid (aromatizable or non-aromatizable), and level of resistance to hepatic metabolism. Bolasterone has a strong effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol due to its structural resistance to liver breakdown and route of administration. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. Studies administering 1mg and 2mg of bolasterone daily for 6 weeks to 27 patients have demonstrated a trend toward increased serum cholesterol. Although no HDL and LDL breakdown was provided, it can be assumed based on the structure and route of administration that bolasterone significantly shifted the ratio of these two fractions of cholesterol further apart, measurably increasing atherogenic risk.
To help reduce cardiovascular strain it is advised to maintain an active cardiovascular exercise program and minimize the intake of saturated fats, cholesterol, and simple carbohydrates at all times during active AAS administration. Supplementing with fish oils (4 grams per day) and a natural cholesterol/antioxidant formula such as Lipid Stabil or a product with comparable ingredients is also recommended.
-----------------
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating medical intervention.
The above side effects are not inclusive. For more detailed discussion ofpotential side effects, see the Steroid Side Effects section ofthis book.
------------
Studies have shown that taking an oral anabolic steroid with food may decrease its bioavailability.639 This is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones, which can allow some of the drug to dissolve with undigested dietary fat, reducing its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. For maximum utilization,this steroid should be taken on an empty stomach.
----------------
Administration (Men):
Clinical studies have demonstrated that significant nitrogen retention and weight gain can be induced with a daily dosage of 1-2mg per day. In the athletic arena, doses of 2-5 mg daily seem to be most reasonable, taken in cycles lasting no more than 6-8 weeks in length to minimize hepatotoxicity. This level is sufficient fer strong increases in muscle size and strength, although such gains will likely be accompanied by significant water retention.
----------------
Administration (Women):
Bolasterone was not widely used with women in clinical medicine. When applied, it was most often used as a secondary medication during inoperable breast cancer, when other therapies have failed to produce a desirable effect. The dosage used for this application would be as high as 10 mg per day, a level that has caused significant virilization among patients. Bolasterone is generally not recommended for women for physique-.or performanceenhancing purposes due to its very strong nature and tendency to produce virilizing side effects.
------------------
Bolasterone is no longer produced as a prescription drug, although a handful of underground laboratories have taken to selling this material.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
get it tested, if its real there will be a big market for it...not sure where a ug lab would get the real raw ingredient since most powders are coming from china. I would guess it's a mix of other aas as u previously stated about other bolasterone products, kinda like Finajet. real Finajet was the **** back in the day from what i hear but later it was just rebottled para or tren pellets and test mixed together and sold as finajet 30
In regards to the Bolasterone, I doubt it has Anadrol, tren or anything else like that. I know very well what the sides of of tren as well as anadrol, my favorite snack. The labs I go to to get stuff tested will only test prescription drugs; nothing from a UGL. If I knew of a lab, I would send it there for sure.

With my Bolastereon, I felt it the next day. I put on 1/2 inch on my biceps in 10 days. I felt very hard and the gains were lean. I felt incredibly strong, even more so than when I'm on anadrol. I honestly didn't feel any sides. But, I was taking 50mgs. I have also read that Bolasterone was dosed at 1-5mgs. So I don't know. Unless I can get the stuff tested, all I know for sure is it works and I love what I have. Now in regards to the cheque drops, I have some concerns at this point. I'm still playing around with what I have.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just got off the phone with my friend. I gave him half the bottle and asked him to try it. I told him I liked it and that was all. After two weeks he said he loves it. He has beat his PB on every lift and has good stamina. He feels dry and says he's pumped all the time, but doesn't feel like he's gained any weight. Like me he said he feels no sides at all. There are a lot of unknowns and I didn't do blood work to see how the liver was doing, but so far, so good.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got off the phone with my friend. I gave him half the bottle and asked him to try it. I told him I liked it and that was all. After two weeks he said he loves it. He has beat his PB on every lift and has good stamina. He feels dry and says he's pumped all the time, but doesn't feel like he's gained any weight. Like me he said he feels no sides at all. There are a lot of unknowns and I didn't do blood work to see how the liver was doing, but so far, so good.
sounds promising

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool story man ;)

When I bred the snakes I was very interested in the venom. I won't go into why right now, but I was searching for a remedy not available. I didn't have the equipment nor was I smart enough to finish my plan. I felt the hemotoxic venom could open up and clear vascular blockage without risking a blood clot. I was fascinated by a scientist in Australia who is on the leading edge of such a study. I was also interested in the neurotoxic venom and its potential to combat autoimmune diseases. I "almost" began an experimental study with very small amounts of venom, IV, but stopped for a variety of reasons. I had about 70 snakes when I stopped. A zoo in SC took all of them for me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DH: Are you on TRT or do you just blast and cruise etc

At your age and with that physique, you are an inspiration to me bro. Mad props!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I'm on TRT and have been for about 10 years. I still blast a lot though...

DH: Are you on TRT or do you just blast and cruise etc

At your age and witht at physique, you are an inspiration to me bro. Mad props!

druller655321

Awards
Any updates, as I've recently found a source that has everything under the sun bolasterone, methyl tren, m1t, cheque drops, thg, etc. All of the exotic ones. So I'd like to know how this is treating you

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure DH stopped using the bolasteron couple weeks ago.

Has anybody used methyl tren or thg? Results/comments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 1