How should i run ths.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Oh one of these threads. "Hey guys I bought this, this, this, this and this. What do I do with them?"
I say you take a pot fill it with vegetable oil put all that stuff in the blender pour that into the pot with oil and then stir it to make sure it dissolves. After that take the content of the pot put it in a turkey baster then fit an inflating needle to that and inject it into your calves.

Or you could research instead of being a blind consumer.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh one of these threads. "Hey guys I bought this, this, this, this and this. What do I do with them?"
I say you take a pot fill it with vegetable oil put all that stuff in the blender pour that into the pot with oil and then stir it to make sure it dissolves. After that take the content of the pot put it in a turkey baster then fit an inflating needle to that and inject it into your calves.

Haven't seen you around as much lately gerbil, good to see you haven't lost your touch. Lol :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen you around as much lately gerbil, good to see you haven't lost your touch. Lol :)
Been gone for a few months. Been real busy. Also pro-tip fear of needles will be replaced with love of test.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been gone for a few months. Been real busy. Also pro-tip fear of needles will be replaced with love of test.
That's the truth!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Perfect. Just perfect.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards

Bro this gave me great gains how did you know my first cycle???