Changed dose and having issues

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
2 months ago doctor changed dose to 200mg test e per week. For the first time, I am having bloat and belly fat issues. I have never had any issues before now, last bloodwork done day before injection due. His office called and said I was 791 ng/dl...that I would retest in 6 months. Plus my libido has been falling off..! any ideas. I have even cut my dietary intake to half, still no change.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're experiencing estrogen sides but will need blood wirk to confirm.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're experiencing estrogen sides but will need blood wirk to confirm.
I'm thinking along the same lines. Trying to get some input on how others handle the estrogen side effects. Calling the doctor up shortly, trying to get some hands on info before hand.

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
You may need to increase the dose, maybe your test is underdosed or bunk

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of unusual. My TRT dose is 200mgs per week and when I'm on that, I have an E2 level of about 25 with no AI. 200 a week is not that much really. You're not taking Proscar, are you? I had an E2 level of 265 once, with a corresponding test level of 6000. My libido was fine, although you could make a case of the test off setting the high E2, maybe. Only two things have killed my libido: Deca and Proscar... In regards to your libido, it's 99% of the time a mental block. Can you get the rest of the blood panel?

2 months ago doctor changed dose to 200mg test e per week. For the first time, I am having bloat and belly fat issues. I have never had any issues before now, last bloodwork done day before injection due. His office called and said I was 791 ng/dl...that I would retest in 6 months. Plus my libido has been falling off..! any ideas. I have even cut my dietary intake to half, still no change.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of unusual. My TRT dose is 200mgs per week and when I'm on that, I have an E2 level of about 25 with no AI. 200 a week is not that much really. You're not taking Proscar, are you? I had an E2 level of 265 once, with a corresponding test level of 6000. My libido was fine, although you could make a case of the test off setting the high E2, maybe. Only two things have killed my libido: Deca and Proscar... In regards to your libido, it's 99% of the time a mental block. Can you get the rest of the blood panel?
Doctor wants to wait until Feb 22nd, no shots until then...Before 9am, Total testosterone, CBC and Platelets. Thats the only test he is willing to do until he gets these results. I took a water pill ( script ) added arminadex e3d started losing pound a day. Never start anything without a backup in your war chest. Libido went from zero to weak...appetite slowly returning, nothing to brag about. No proscar/deca..pharma grade product being used. Test E.