Need Advise/Opinions on Test/Tren/EQ/Mast

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Goal of the cycle is recomp hard. I wanna end up at a rock hard granite 200-210lber at <8%

Week 1-15
EQ 900mg/week

Week 4-16
Tren A 100mg EOD than end up doing 100mg ED probably
Test P 100mg EOD
Stanozol 30mg ED

Week 4-16
Mast P 50mg EOD

Week 16-22
Test P 100-150mg EOD
Anavar

Im gonna do 8week pyramid of t3, or simply stay around 50-75mcg ED and add Clen at 120mcg ED for 4weeks or so.
Pretty much have EQ as a base compound dosed high, lean/dry gains, nice polished look, veins etc....than when it starts kicking in add in Test and Tren, keep test low. Blast the tren as i consider tren my main compound, that with the EQ.

Goal: granite status

How is looking guys?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Goal of the cycle is recomp hard. I wanna end up at a rock hard granite 200-210lber at <8%

Week 1-15
EQ 900mg/week

Week 4-16
Tren A 100mg EOD than end up doing 100mg ED probably
Test P 100mg EOD
Stanozol 30mg ED

Week 4-16
Mast P 50mg EOD

Week 16-22
Test P 100-150mg EOD
Anavar

Im gonna do 8week pyramid of t3, or simply stay around 50-75mcg ED and add Clen at 120mcg ED for 4weeks or so.
Pretty much have EQ as a base compound dosed high, lean/dry gains, nice polished look, veins etc....than when it starts kicking in add in Test and Tren, keep test low. Blast the tren as i consider tren my main compound, that with the EQ.

Goal: granite status

How is looking guys?
What are your stats right now? Also, do you have access to DNP?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
5-10, i was 220 at 15-16% last week.

im pretty sure i can get DNP, i heard it was awesome but it doesnt mix with Tren?

how would i incorporate DNP according to you?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

im pretty sure i can get DNP, i heard it was awesome but it doesnt mix with Tren?

500mg max dose and be sure to eat a lot of simple carbs and keep the cycle short maybe like 10 days do it on your deload week so you don't over heat

jt339

Awards
  • Established

Doesn't mix with tren? I'd like to see that as I have never heard that and it doesn't bother me on tren. I'd start the prop at 50mg ed/100mg eod weeks 1-4 and run 250mg dnp in a 500 calorie deficit. T3 is absolute **** and eats your muscles up while DNP will not if you've got a little bit of gear in you. That little of dnp plus that little deficit will lead to a huge amount of fat loss in a month. Don't train balls out during this time as you're not going to make significant gains, just try and maintain a decent amount of volume and try and make some strength gains. Again, don't expect jack ****. The anabolic rebound after a month on DNP is outrageous, but fat gain can come on quick so blast as much tren as you can haha. 500mg a week should be ok and I'd also inject it ed unless you have run it before eod and experienced no problems.

Revised cycle

Weeks 1-4 (fat loss/priming in a 500 calorie deficit)
EQ 900mg ew
test p 350mg ew
dnp 250mg ed

Weeks 5-18 (mass gain)
EQ 900mg ew
test p 350mg ew
tren a 500mg ew
anavar 50mg ed (minimum, anavar is better for muscle and winny better for that dried out effect)
mast p/e 350mg ew (minimum, 50mg eod is way too low)

Week 19-22 (fat loss)
test p 350mg ew
winny 50mg ed
dnp 250mg ed

You may be holding a little bit of water at the end of this cycle from the dnp and if you think you are you can run the winny and test and extra week while dropping the dnp to make sure its water and not fat. You may be able to cut this last phase short if you don't need to cut much fat, but what I laid out is hoping for the best and planning for the worst type of deal.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
500mg max dose and be sure to eat a lot of simple carbs and keep the cycle short maybe like 10 days do it on your deload week so you don't over heat
IME, 250mg dnp over a longer period compared to a short 500mg cycle is much more bearable and leads to better results. I'm only just a little bit warm on 250, but the carb cravings still suck. 500mg and I'm completely miserable after a few days.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IME, 250mg dnp over a longer period compared to a short 500mg cycle is much more bearable and leads to better results. I'm only just a little bit warm on 250, but the carb cravings still suck. 500mg and I'm completely miserable after a few days.
I hope your running it with t3 at least since it compresses your thyroid levels horribly...when you use it with t3 it can boost your metabolism by 80% lol...and my reason for shorter cycles is I hate that flat feeling in the gym and all my research has lead me to believe it destroys glycogen levels leaving you looking flat as a mofo also the water retention sucks so make sure you use something like xtract starting the day after your cycle to battle that water weight bro

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also t3 at 25mcg a day won't eat your muscle specially on anabolics like winny or tren

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I hope your running it with t3 at least since it compresses your thyroid levels horribly...when you use it with t3 it can boost your metabolism by 80% lol...and my reason for shorter cycles is I hate that flat feeling in the gym and all my research has lead me to believe it destroys glycogen levels leaving you looking flat as a mofo also the water retention sucks so make sure you use something like xtract starting the day after your cycle to battle that water weight bro
I tried t3 on top of it and I didn't notice any difference in terms of fat loss or the way I felt. Some people claim the exact opposite. He'll be pretty flat most of the time, but water retention isn't too bad on 250mg. It can be a bit demoralizing as you are flatter and "fatter" from the water, but you just gotta push through and not look at the mirror.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried t3 on top of it and I didn't notice any difference in terms of fat loss or the way I felt. Some people claim the exact opposite. He'll be pretty flat most of the time, but water retention isn't too bad on 250mg. It can be a bit demoralizing as you are flatter and "fatter" from the water, but you just gotta push through and not look at the mirror.
Ever hear the stories of people that have done 1000mg? Lol ice water enemas and blindness yet DNP is not rough on any organs at a lower dose like 250-500 haha but I've never tried it so I gotta ask you have the side? (Bad breath, sweating yellow)? Also how's the fat loss compared to clen or EC? I know how it looks on paper but nothing beats real users

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Ever hear the stories of people that have done 1000mg? Lol ice water enemas and blindness yet DNP is not rough on any organs at a lower dose like 250-500 haha but I've never tried it so I gotta ask you have the side? (Bad breath, sweating yellow)? Also how's the fat loss compared to clen or EC? I know how it looks on paper but nothing beats real users
Bloodwork has never shown anything bad whenever I'm on DNP, but I typically stay at a low dose. At doses over 500mg I start to sweat very easily and after 3 or 4 days I'm ALWAYS hot. Piss is darker and skeet is yellow (holds true at a low dose as well). Lethargy is bad and carb cravings are terrible which makes it hard to think at times.

Never used clen, but it blows EC out of the water, no comparison. 500 calorie deficit and 250mg has helped me lose 14lbs of fat in a month. One month on 250mg dnp is a real pain in the ass, but well worth it to me.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Just remembered GH, I get acid reflux/indigestion from both tren and dnp so combining them may give you problems. I've only run them together on a low dose of each and noticed a normal level of reflux/indigestion.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be on 900eq + most likely 100mg tren ace ED(!) i dont think im gonna loose muscle. Id rather stay away from DNP, and t3. I got pharma clen, and it treats me really good other than the fact that my body has insane tolerance to stimulants....

Im thinking of using Clen for 6weeks from the start, than switch to Vyvanse (ADD medication, but its stronger than cocaine/amphetamines by FAR) for 4-6weeks. at that point (week 10) i should be ripped.

Main reasons for not using DNP and or T3: ive already dropped a good chunk of money on this cycle, and im not that fat, also DNP is a pesticide. Id rather be putting androgenic/anabolic steroids in my body, than be experimenting with pesticides and thyroid hormones. Also a person in my gym that is 35 now, has white patches over his face cuz he fukd up his thyroid, i understand there could be a lot more behind it, but everything else hes told me has been true.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be on 900eq + most likely 100mg tren ace ED(!) i dont think im gonna loose muscle. Id rather stay away from DNP, and t3. I got pharma clen, and it treats me really good other than the fact that my body has insane tolerance to stimulants....

Im thinking of using Clen for 6weeks from the start, than switch to Vyvanse (ADD medication, but its stronger than cocaine/amphetamines by FAR) for 4-6weeks. at that point (week 10) i should be ripped.

Main reasons for not using DNP and or T3: ive already dropped a good chunk of money on this cycle, and im not that fat, also DNP is a pesticide. Id rather be putting androgenic/anabolic steroids in my body, than be experimenting with pesticides and thyroid hormones. Also a person in my gym that is 35 now, has white patches over his face cuz he fukd up his thyroid, i understand there could be a lot more behind it, but everything else hes told me has been true.
Clen does not compare to DNP at all, not even close man. Also, dnp is cheap if you know the right source. Vyvanse will not help you drop fat, just kill your appetite and dehydrate you (I've been on it for four years). The "DNP is a pesticide" reasoning is silly. "Rat poison" can help save the life of people with coagulation issues (its called warfarin), but the fact that it is "rat poison" scares people off when in fact it is safe when used responsibly. There is also an association of thyroid autoimmunity and vitiligo, but it is genetic. Using DNP or t3 will not change your genetics so your friend was just dealt a bad hand in that aspect.

It sounds like to me you weren't wanting help at all, just validation that your cycle you planned out was correctly set up which I do not agree with. Trying to recomp without a high dose of tren and GH is just too hard to do. It would be much easier to cut and bulk separately. You do realize though that if you want that granite like hardness, you're going to have to lose 20 more pounds of fat right? Plus, after you get to 10% those pounds do not come off easily.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I'd run test and tren, w/ T3 @ 25mcg per day alongside the entire cycle. In my humble opinion, if u cant get a recomp wih a "polished look" on tren alone, then adding compounds isnt gonna do it any better. If u cant do it with Test and Tren, go do some work on ur diet and routine, focusing on making ur body more efficient at burning fat and raising ur metabolism.

You dont need all those compounds to do it man. U need a locked in diet and about 12 weeks of time with consistent hih-intensity cardio. I've had all four of those, and I know that Tren is all u need. I'd run a 1:2 ratio of Test to Tren w/ 25mcg T3 ED for 12 weeks.

At this point I could care less who disagrees with me on this one. Thats too much gear IMO. Especially considering what Tren & T3 can do for ur metabolism and fat-buning alone! Not to mention what a consistent, clean diet and routine would already do for ur body...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I believe (and I do not believe I am alone on this one) that the real difference betwwen cutting and bulking is not what u take but what u eat. Jeez, this is fundamental stuff! Sure, some items r better for one goal or the other, but ALL of them are anabolic in nature. Just run a simple cycle, modify ur diet to consist of a 1:1 ratio of carbs/protein, keep a low fat intake, use MCT oil and freakin do lots of HIT cardio first thing AM while still eating slightly above maintenance calories. For me, a recomp would mean about 350g carbs, 350g protein and the rest fats and MCT. Cardio. HIIT training.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd run test and tren, w/ T3 @ 25mcg per day alongside the entire cycle. In my humble opinion, if u cant get a recomp wih a "polished look" on tren alone, then adding compounds isnt gonna do it any better. If u cant do it with Test and Tren, go do some work on ur diet and routine, focusing on making ur body more efficient at burning fat and raising ur metabolism.

You dont need all those compounds to do it man. U need a locked in diet and about 12 weeks of time with consistent hih-intensity cardio. I've had all four of those, and I know that Tren is all u need. I'd run a 1:2 ratio of Test to Tren w/ 25mcg T3 ED for 12 weeks.

At this point I could care less who disagrees with me on this one. Thats too much gear IMO. Especially considering what Tren & T3 can do for ur metabolism and fat-buning alone! Not to mention what a consistent, clean diet and routine would already do for ur body...
I can agree with that. I would focus on just cutting if all you're worried about is getting shredded. Run it like passion said or 350 of test and tren each which is what I use when I cut. These recomp cycles are just silly to me.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
You guys really dont think its a good idea?

run high EQ entire cycle, use test/tren 1:2 ration for most of the cycle than drop EQ+tren and continue with test only for a 4-6weeks. possible add anavar.

My training spot on, my diet could be better but better than most people. i eat everyday two meals of chicken and two of eggs and another 2-3meals like protein shake/pb etc....

Recomp cycles have worked best for me in the past.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Dnp with trek is gnarly. Stay hydrated. Night sweats will be killer