Biosira Primobolan tabs quality/concentration

7pin7

7pin7

Awards
Hi,was wondering if any of u guys have any experience w the oral Primo from indian Biosira..I foud it to be more cost effective but Biosira is not wide spres here so little feedback...
Here is a photos:
Primobolan Biosira Methenolone Acetate 25mgx100tabs
primobolan-tablete (1).jpg

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Oral primo sucks... It's not bio-avalable, meaning your body can't do much with it in a oral form. Also oral primo is VERY expencive. You would be better off using any kind of oil over what you have there...

Not being a dick just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

7pin7

7pin7

Awards
Ur right that s why I m using it.I m taking it in the morning and at noon so that in the night not much will reside in my system(5-6 hrs active live).In this way I can run a 12 week cycle without shutting down plus it s an immediate boost at the beginning no waiting for the depot to trickle into the blood stream.Weeks 7-12 I switch to the depot and add small amount of var,last 2 weeks proviron.switching 2 the depot at the end allows yet a better recovery because of its 14 days active life,after the cycle some primo will still be active but not as much as to supress natural test production(we ensured this by not having a round the clock primo concentration week 1-6 ) and even tribulus will make big difference in pct,more than 20 clomid tabs is also not necessary.
As for the price the primo in the pic goes for around 105usd here.I have the genesis 50tabsx25mg which is more expensive around 70usd but even the packaging ,label and bottle are premium quality

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Huh?

I said it's no good, not good?!? Also it WILL shut you down at any dose.

I'll spell thins out for you...
ANY aas or PH or for that matter any drug for that matter the elevates your body test will shut you down.

7pin7

7pin7

Awards
I m using no test in the cycle,what are u saying,that primo elevates test levels??

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Oh man.... That oral primo (Which I doubt you really have) is junk!

You must not know anything about how the body works... Nothing is free when it comes to building muscle. Anythin more then food you eat to gain size WILL shut you down to some point.

Just to prove my point... How much was the primo and for how many? I'm not askin where you got it just the price.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is free when it comes to building muscle. Anythin more then food you eat to gain size WILL shut you down to some point.
Huh?

any drug for that matter that elevates your body test will shut you down.
Huh....

I get what you are trying to tell the guy but that`s not correct.

Any exogenous testosterone or testosterone-derivatives that act almost the same as testosterone(other AAS) when added to the body will shut down natural test production.

Testosterone=testosterone.
Primobolan=testosterone derivative

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Huh....

I get what you are trying to tell the guy but that`s not correct.

Any exogenous testosterone or testosterone-derivatives that act almost the same as testosterone(other AAS) when added to the body will shut down natural test production.

Testosterone=testosterone.
Primobolan=testosterone derivative
so your gonna tell me that if he takes those pills he will not get shut down!?!?!? YOU are not correct in that my friend, at all.....

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
so your gonna tell me that if he takes those pills he will not get shut down!?!?!? YOU are not correct in that my friend, at all.....
No no buddy....I am telling you and him that oral steroids will shut him down!

You were saying that test boosters cause shutdown.

Nothing is free when it comes to building muscle. Anythin more then food you eat to gain size WILL shut you down to some point.
Huh?

any drug for that matter that elevates your body test will shut you down.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Come on dude... Now your knit pickin, I'm sayin his oral primo WILL shut him down.

Bro, I'm not takin about test boosters come on....

mercury

Awards
I had their Anavar lab tested it came out as a winstol, I do not trust them anymore. Anavar from Biosira Ltd India is winstrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7