First time on M-Drol, advice wanted.

dave0w

Awards
First am new to your forums so al start by saying hello.
I am david, 6"2, 219.6lb.

I have been hitting the gym for around 2 years but only really for muscle growth over the last 6 months.
I am looking into doing an M-drol course at some time in the next 6 weeks but i want to know i have all the right stuff before i start and mess it up, also wanting to know what supplements i can/cant take at the same time as M-drol

Right now i have ready to use.

Milk thistle 175mg caps
1caps x 2 times a day, will start 2 weeks before the m-drol
*ADDED* CEL Cycle Assist
3caps x 2 times a day will start same time as Milk thistle

Fish oil 1000mg gel caps
1 cap x 3 times a day

CEL M-drol 10mg x 60 caps
10/10/20/10

Nolvadren-XT ???gm x 56 caps
2 caps x 2 times a day

Right, i know that it a VERY basic set up that will work as a friend as dont that course 3 or 4 times, but i would like to know if you think i should be taking any other things to help/protect myself when on m-drol.

thanks, any input would be super.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam you have your research to do. You gonna need a serm for pct preferably clomid also something alot better than milk thistle for liver care. That stuff is harsh on your liver cant live without your liver!!!
Or nolva. cel cycle assist is good for on cycle.

dave0w

Awards
thanks for the reply's.

i have just ordered CEL Cycle Assist.
I have been told by my local suppler(Shop not random person) that Nova/Nolvadren-XT is fine for post cycle. what would you say is the better to be takeing.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the reply's.

I have been told by my local suppler(Shop not random person) that Nova/Nolvadren-XT is fine for post cycle. what would you say is the better to be takeing.
None. Nolvadex is what you want its a pharmaceutical grade serm. Use Google.

uvawahoowa

Awards
thanks for the reply's.

Nolva is not the same as nolvadren xt. Nolva is a serm and nolvadren xt is an OTC AI. You want a serm

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply's.

Please stay away from mdrol. Your gonna end up with small nuts, bitch tits and low test.... Or do your research. Google superdrol bible.... And pray. Lol seriously google superdrol bible

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate... You have a lot of research to do and your stats are not very impressive... At two years and not makin any gains means your seriously lacking things... Diet, training... Etc.

dave0w

Awards
Tamoxifen Citrate... You have a lot of research to do and your stats are not very impressive... At two years and not makin any gains means your seriously lacking things... Diet, training... Etc.
i never said i i trained for 2 year with no gains
i said i have been in the gym for 2 year but i have only be trying to gain mass for the last 6 months, the rest of the time i was doing cardio and getting some fat off i was 285lb i dropped to 195, then i started a clean diet at about 3,500 cals + USN 100% whay protein i have now climed to 218lb.

*EDITED OUT* my bad

also should i take the Nolvadren-XT as an added boost on top of a serm or should it be binned?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your not ready PERIOD! and why don't you read the rules first. Last I remember we don't ask for sources... SMH

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your not ready PERIOD! and why don't you read the rules first. Last I remember we don't ask for sources... SMH
Hey airborne I'm new here and was wondering if I'm ready I'm 14 and been lifting for two weeks and feel I hit my genetic potential I'm 5'5 110lbs my maxes are bench -115lbs I don't deadlift or squat bc it's bad for your body...I'm on a half dose of Creatine bc I'm scared to get to big and to strong to quick but now I'm ready for superdrol I plan on doing 40mg a week for 6 weeks is that good or do I need a higher dose?

Many thanks

Pee wee Herman

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey airborne I'm new here and was wondering if I'm ready I'm 14 and been lifting for two weeks and feel I hit my genetic potential I'm 5'5 110lbs my maxes are bench -115lbs I don't deadlift or squat bc it's bad for your body...I'm on a half dose of Creatine bc I'm scared to get to big and to strong to quick but now I'm ready for superdrol I plan on doing 40mg a week for 6 weeks is that good or do I need a higher dose?

Many thanks

Pee wee Herman
I'd run it at 60 for 8

Pct I'd use
CellTech
Trib

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Trib is fire, had my balls back up in runnin 30 mins after my 8 month deca/tren only stack

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Trib is fire, had my balls back up in runnin 30 mins after my 8 month deca/tren only stack
Haha how you doin brother! Been awhile. Wrapping up my test cycle

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Many thanks

Pee wee Herman
I'd run it at 60 for 8

Pct I'd use
CellTech
Trib
Bunch of bullies :) . OP, they aren't lying. MDrol is no joke and gyno is a major possibility. Just stay natural. PH are for cheaters anyways :).