Women on gear

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Women on gear

Another libido question.

If a women is in a lose dose of T or maybe just something like anavar, I assume this would increase libido, correct?

Do women also need to take an AI like adex or something? Or would estrogen not be an issue with them (besides the final stages of a prep when I would imagine they would want estrogen decreases )

If I women is using that would interfere with her fertility and menstrual cycles, right? How so?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    Another libido question.

If a women is in a lose dose of T or maybe just something like anavar, I assume this would increase libido, correct?

Do women also need to take an AI like adex or something? Or would estrogen not be an issue with them (besides the final stages of a prep when I would imagine they would want estrogen decreases )

If I women is using that would interfere with her fertility and menstrual cycles, right? How so?
    Yes women get a large increase to libido just like men.

As for estrogen this is my logic (all speculation so don't quote me)... you wouldn't use an AI for non aromatizing compounds. The dose of Test used by women is much lower than what men use therefore aromatization is much lower. I am guessing you would be in the 200mg range for Test? That is about average physiological dose for a male and there is minimal aromatization. Its when you start getting doses past 500mg that you need to worry about estrogen.

I honestly don't know about menstrual cycle stuff. I'm guessing there will be an effect but I couldn't say in what way.

I will follow along to learn. Very interesting questions. My curiosity is spiked
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.17%

This quote/thread may be of interest to you:

An AI like Arimidex doesn't stop the production of estrogen by the ovaries, it only blocks the aromatase enzyme (which converts excess androgens into estrogen). Women using testosterone can benefit from Arimidex since they will have excess estrogen due to the same conversion process as men, but it won't do anything about natural estrogen production. A SERM like Nolvadex is the only way to block the actual effects of estrogen in a female.
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...dex-ladys.html (post #5)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%

I was using 10mg of Anavar a day and libido does go up around week 3-4. As far as that time of the month and stuff it does impact it but its different with every cycle. On a 8 week cycle i had no signs of it sneeking up ( which was awesome) and when i stopped my cycle everything returned to normal without any issues.
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

Similar Forum Threads

1. Workouts while on gear?
    By Elijah in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 07:44 PM
  2. Want to Save Money on Gear and PH's?
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 01:41 AM
  3. Professional opinions on gear please.
    By dieseldude in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 09:50 AM
  4. The war's effect on gear
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:01 PM
  5. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:09 PM