FitModel

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks into protocol

TE 600 + EQ 400 / week
Adrol 50mgs / Ed 50 days
Adex 1mg/Ed

Two issues are occurring

1 - appetite is suppressed, it was really bad for about a week around day 20, and has slightly subsided. Any ideas? I know the adrol can cause this. Why exactly?

2 - libido is very high, BUT Having trouble maintaining a full erection. Seems to stay around 80%, maybe less, depending on my focus. I'll be really aroused but just can't get a full erection. Starting to Piss me off...

Any input is appreciated.

Damorgs

Awards
That seems like a lot of adex... Most go with .25 eod... Maybe your crushing estrogen levels with that and causing the erection issues.. Someone with more experience chime in on this?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's right, too much AI. Lower it to .5mg.
Also I believe appetite suppression can be affected by your liver, which is being pounded by adrol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Also I believe appetite suppression can be affected by your liver, which is being pounded by adrol.
Spot on^^^^ try dropping anadrol to 25mg non workout days and hit 50mg on workout days. By pulsing I found my appetite is usually ok

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mgs ED of Anadrol destoyed my appetite about a week into it. Going off my response to AI that dose is high.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any higher than .5mg and I'll have some nasty freaking migraines. It's terrible!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
adrol is reducing your appetite
adex is killing your dick.

Drop the doses on both and youll be fine most likely. Any anadrol is too much for me....the stuff just makes me feel like Im gonna die.
I cant eat or train or function.
1mg adex is ALOT for your test dose.

.5 twice a week for HRT/250mg is enough for me. so for your dose .5 eod would likely suffice.
Remember you dont want to eliminate estro just keep it in range. Even high normal is ok and really helps for erection and libido.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
^ wat he said especially the "the stuff just makes me feel like Im gonna die.
I cant eat or train or function."

if u alredy gonna do a toxic cycle, and im assuming severe shut down is something u dont care about, ur better off with keeping EQ same dose or doubling, dropping the adrol and replacing it with tren. ATLEAST u will look great, and tell people ur dad is a rock and ur mom is a vampire therefore ur made out of Granite.

"why u do that? cuz im granite made."

lol

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the adex. At that dose of test, you may not even need the AI at all, much less a high dose of it. .25mg eod is where I would start.

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
The abombs are causing both 1 and 2. Try half a pill.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That was my first reaction too. That was a lot of Abombs.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Running 100 mgs for almost two months is a lot.

Really? I usually run 100mg and I thought that was the upper limit, similar to the no more than 50mg dbol type deal.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would lower the AI as suggested and drop the oral completely. You will grow just fine on a gram of injectables.