1gram test prop dbol blast

RoidDroid55

Awards
ive got a couple cycles under my belt..already ordered my gear..should be here in about 1 business week..i dont wanna blast and cruise, rather blast get in, out, pct, and blast again in another 2 months.each cycle being no more than 4 weeks goal jus being gain a few lbs of extra lbm.calories on cycle are gonna be 3700 cals

week 1-4 1gram test p + 60mg dbol ED__pin 5x/week
week 4 500iu hcg 2x/week
pct: nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 50/50 erase 0/0/1/1/1__start pct 3 days after last pin

hows the cycle cyle look fellas?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
imo i think you would get results if you lowered the test dose and addin in another compound. say 6-700mg prop with 3-400tren ace or NPP with 75-100mg dbol ed. i know 100 is alot but its only for 4 wks not 6-8wks whick is way to much for to long.

with the NPP you can have a great bulk cycle or with the tren you can bulk or cut on it, even with the dbol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like it. I agree with above post about bringing in another compound. BUT I think the Test dose is good.

For a blast/burst cycle you want a main anabolic and a main androgen for your compounds. That is why I'm not a fan of really high test in some cases because its 50/50 androgenic/anabolic. Dbol is you main anabolic so bring in a androgen.. Winny, Mast, Anavar, Tren A (my favorite).

If you are gunna bring in tren you will want lower doses of test because of Tren's affinity to bind to the AR is much more powerful than testosterone leaving it potentially wasted.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ i love SHIC's.... there the best! jam on alot of gear for 4 wks then back to cruise mode...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
^^^ i love SHIC's.... there the best! jam on alot of gear for 4 wks then back to cruise mode...
Yeah I'm a huge fan too. I am running a burst right now and its intense!!