Been ON since Arpril '11. Curious of your advice/expertise/tips

A

arnoldgenes

Awards
Hi and hello everyone! So, on a whim I decided to make an account with anabolicminds just now. I was just in talks with my supplier on what to stack next and starting checking out this site. Now let me come right out and say that Ive have been ON straight since April 2011 and have never come off. After a google search and extensive thread searching, I rarely see an individual go about it this way. Im sure for good reason, but I really just don't care or see a reason to come OFF. It just feels good and I know they stayed on year round during the golden era. So, that being said... my first cycle was in '09 and was very basic, test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks. In April of this year I started out with 750mg test only for maybe 3 months. Then I added tren enathate at 300mg/wk for a few months. Then added anadrol at 50mg/day for 50 days. Somewhere in the mix I took test all the way to 1g and dropped back to 500mg where I felt not as aggressive. Dropped the tren and added in EQ at 600mg/week for 16 weeks. Now I am on my third week of test 400 at 600mg/week and tren ace at 300mg/week. Any suggestions, hating, recommendations, insight?? Im thinking I want to get more test and tren a and run the test at 750mg/week with the tren a staying at 300mg/week. My dealer is suggesting adding in anadrol again. What do you guys think?? At the start of January I will be cutting. I'm sure you want pics/stats and all that...but this is what I provide for now. Thanks guys!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's called blasting and cruising. Have you been taking HIGH doses for a year? If so back off come down to 350 mg test a week for about 10 weeks flush your liver etc.

Otherwise your going to end up in the hospital

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've been on for a lot longer than that, and I'm talking more than TRT. You need to come down and stay down for a couple of months. Do you run blood panels to monitor your vitals? Do you know, I mean honestly know your liver values, kidney functions, RBC, etc? You have been on some pretty harsh gear and need to back off, then ramp back up. Your RBC must be way over the top. Seriously, I'd run test at 200mgs per week for 2 months and let things settle down. Then go about it smartly. Plan on test and maybe one other substance, like Anadrol or tren, but keep it sensible. You want to cruise then blast, but at the rate you're going, you're going to have some major problems in the near future.

That's just my suggestion.

Hi and hello everyone! So, on a whim I decided to make an account with anabolicminds just now. I was just in talks with my supplier on what to stack next and starting checking out this site. Now let me come right out and say that Ive have been ON straight since April 2011 and have never come off. After a google search and extensive thread searching, I rarely see an individual go about it this way. Im sure for good reason, but I really just don't care or see a reason to come OFF. It just feels good and I know they stayed on year round during the golden era. So, that being said... my first cycle was in '09 and was very basic, test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks and dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks. In April of this year I started out with 750mg test only for maybe 3 months. Then I added tren enathate at 300mg/wk for a few months. Then added anadrol at 50mg/day for 50 days. Somewhere in the mix I took test all the way to 1g and dropped back to 500mg where I felt not as aggressive. Dropped the tren and added in EQ at 600mg/week for 16 weeks. Now I am on my third week of test 400 at 600mg/week and tren ace at 300mg/week. Any suggestions, hating, recommendations, insight?? Im thinking I want to get more test and tren a and run the test at 750mg/week with the tren a staying at 300mg/week. My dealer is suggesting adding in anadrol again. What do you guys think?? At the start of January I will be cutting. I'm sure you want pics/stats and all that...but this is what I provide for now. Thanks guys!

A

arnoldgenes

Awards
Nice advice from both post's. Thanks! I really appreciate the veteran advice. I've just been doing whatever my supplier tells me to. He has some reputable NPC guys under his belt. Anyhow, blasting and cruising huh...sounds very DC lol. I certainly don't want to end up in the hospital though. I don't know my blood panels either, something I've never cared about to be quite honest. Thanks for your replies guys, seriously. You both kind of suggested the same thing (200-350mg of test only for two months). I think I've fallen into the thinking that if I'm not "blasting" I'm losing my gains or wasting time. If health is really at stake I suppose ill entertain your advice. They were both surprisingly pretty identical, so there must be validity to them. Is this something you guys practice routinely? How long have y'all used?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll find that if you taper down for a while the gains will be more pronounced when you start blasting again. Your body starts expelling what it can't use and without a period of recovery, you really don't get the most out of your gear. I've been "on" (blasting and cruising) for over ten years. I get my blood checked at a private clinic every 5 months on average. It's easy and the same labs the docs use.

Nice advice from both post's. Thanks! I really appreciate the veteran advice. I've just been doing whatever my supplier tells me to. He has some reputable NPC guys under his belt. Anyhow, blasting and cruising huh...sounds very DC lol. I certainly don't want to end up in the hospital though. I don't know my blood panels either, something I've never cared about to be quite honest. Thanks for your replies guys, seriously. You both kind of suggested the same thing (200-350mg of test only for two months). I think I've fallen into the thinking that if I'm not "blasting" I'm losing my gains or wasting time. If health is really at stake I suppose ill entertain your advice. They were both surprisingly pretty identical, so there must be validity to them. Is this something you guys practice routinely? How long have y'all used?

A

arnoldgenes

Awards
Thanks detroithammer, straight up! I joined this forum on a whim not really knowing what to expect and I am thankful for your speedy reply. I gave you a thanks on your profile too brotha! I can only get sus at 250mg a crack top and enanthate at 250mg/ml. If I run this for two months and chill what would you suggest I start ramping up to? Keep in mind I will be dieting January 1st for 3-4mos. Again, thanks a ton for these replies!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much more advice to give after my bro DH chimes in :) he's a pro at aas I'm still a blasting a cruising noob but the only thing I could suggest aside from everything that was already said is donate some blood to help prevent Polycythemia (over production of red blood cells) you don't want your blood getting too thick so donate a pint every 2-3 months brother and listen to DH

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...
Not much more advice to give after my bro DH chimes in :) he's a pro at aas I'm still a blasting a cruising noob but the only thing I could suggest aside from everything that was already said is donate some blood to help prevent Polycythemia (over production of red blood cells) you don't want your blood getting too thick so donate a pint every 2-3 months brother and listen to DH

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
From what I've read and followed on DH, he's the man you wanna talk to! He knows what's up!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DH is right bro. Bring the dose down for a couple months say around 200-300mg if test E or C. Get a blood test after 2 months at that dose. This will give you a type of baseline for blood levels after you blast.

After a cruise and bloods blast hard with 750mg test and anadrol or npp. I am a fan of short esters lately. After your blast is done bring down your dose to the 200-300mg range and get a blood test after 2 months at that dose.

Hope that makes sense. And yeah DH you are one of the most knowledgeable here... for the fact everything you talk about you have done and tested on your own body. I respect anyone that has run tren at almost a gram a week lol.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP, this is not the website for you. there are some very knowledgable members around here like DetroitHammer, but majority of this forum advocates baby cycles with baby doses.

go ahead and join gh15.com its where the big boys hang out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like he said^ I get yelled at for a gram of test lmao people use 2x 3x more than that

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
3g of test for 12 weeks with an abomb kicker and sdrol finisher? Haha that'd be funnnnn
I'm going to be running higher doses in the future. In about a year I will be set to blast cruise and then its on!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Like he said^ I get yelled at for a gram of test lmao people use 2x 3x more than that
Still waiting for your log and pics bro! I wanna see the new schwell! Haha. I'm stoked to see how your cycles treated you.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm still a rookie lol haven't even gone over 600mg of test yet :p
cmon man! I ran 900mg in my last one. No sides and nice gains. There is no reason after a couple cycles guys can't responsibly run 1g+ of test and more compounds. The main thing and (I think schwell agrees in this area cause we talked about it in a different thread)- you need to design cycles how you gain and based on your cycle experience. You don't run 1g or test your first cycle. You test the waters, see how you react to the compounds then run high doses and gain like a mofo. Its all based on your experience. Is it wrong to run 1g+? No. Just not smart to start there imo.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cmon man! I ran 900mg in my last one. No sides and nice gains. There is no reason after a couple cycles guys can't responsibly run 1g+ of test and more compounds. The main thing and (I think schwell agrees in this area cause we talked about it in a different thread)- you need to design cycles how you gain and based on your cycle experience. You don't run 1g or test your first cycle. You test the waters, see how you react to the compounds then run high doses and gain like a mofo. Its all based on your experience. Is it wrong to run 1g+? No. Just not smart to start there imo.
Totally agree I'm working my way up to 650mg (granted this is only my 2nd cycle ever) then ill cruise at 200mg for 8-12 weeks then blast at 750mg with some additions just unsure yet of what I want to add since that is awhile away tho but as most condone blasting and cruising I fully accept the responsibility and I'm lucky enough to have a solid source as well as a fiancé who is a Physician Assistant....I'm not just a rec user I'm looking for a career in this industry and as it was always a dream of mine.... getting into this modeling agency has made me realize its no longer a dream but a goal....at that point and after some discussion with my agent I decided underwear modeling is ok but we both agreed my genetics are more for fitness modeling so I need a put on more muscle and lose some day to reach it...can it be done natty? I'm sure it could yes but I'm 24 and don't want to be 30 by the time I get into the actual industry and start making money I want to do it while I'm young and can enjoy it lol ok end of my rant sorry