smash competition prep: Mast/Test/Tbol

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    Var and winny would both be good before show I personally would go with winny, all the people I train with who compete use it before comps. But its completely up to you.
    Ya but what I'm asking is to run them concurrently or drop one for the other. I'm ok with using winni for short periods, and if it allows me to avoid tren then perfect. I'm kinda realizing at some point I might need to get on it if I want to progress further.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    Ketotifen, it is an antihistamine.
    Oh for neural up regulation for all the down regulation that's going to occur. Gotcha. Would benedryl work too?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Ya but what I'm asking is to run them concurrently or drop one for the other. I'm ok with using winni for short periods, and if it allows me to avoid tren then perfect. I'm kinda realizing at some point I might need to get on it if I want to progress further.
    I would run winny over var personally not a fan of doubling up orals even though var is pretty mild.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  4. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Oh for neural up regulation for all the down regulation that's going to occur. Gotcha. Would benedryl work too?
    I have heard mixed reviews of benedryl personally. I ran it while on clen and could not tell you if it helped at all, did help me sleep a bit so that was nice.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. upper/lower body days are the way to go. look into PHAT split.

    DROP the entire ghrp/cjc/mgf arsenal, TRUST me. i did a log for couple months, its still up in the peptide section. WASTE of money, drop it on real HGH or more tren.

    as far as cycle, you need tren. mast is good, if u can affoard it blast as much as possible, and as much tren possible. low test (use it only for ur dick) if u dont got money for a lot of mast, low dose it and add eq.

    pretty much if u wanna bodybuild- tren/mast/test/eq ( in that order) + pharma HGH(!)

    as far as ED, when on test + tren, u shouldnt have ED problems. if u do experience problems, proviron or masteron will take care of it.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    I would run winny over var personally not a fan of doubling up orals even though var is pretty mild.
    Ya I've never actually had my liver checked or had any bloodwork other than cholesterol checked on cycle. I have a hard enough time telling my doctor I'm not juicing when I ask for a hormone panel with e2 off cycle. I've wondered if I should, like he might be able to help me.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    upper/lower body days are the way to go. look into PHAT split.

    DROP the entire ghrp/cjc/mgf arsenal, TRUST me. i did a log for couple months, its still up in the peptide section. WASTE of money, drop it on real HGH or more tren.

    as far as cycle, you need tren. mast is good, if u can affoard it blast as much as possible, and as much tren possible. low test (use it only for ur dick) if u dont got money for a lot of mast, low dose it and add eq.

    pretty much if u wanna bodybuild- tren/mast/test/eq ( in that order) + pharma HGH(!)

    as far as ED, when on test + tren, u shouldnt have ED problems. if u do experience problems, proviron or masteron will take care of it.
    Phat split looks pretty legit, I actually just switched to a gvt type workout that I'm really liking. 10x10 with 60s rests is intense. I've kinda incorporated high rep low weight exercises to the end of the session as well.

    Like throw the ghrp/cjc/mgf/igf in the trash? I've been getting pretty good results with them off cycle, and the increased hunger is huge for me, especially on cycle. I've bought it all in bulk too, so I'd like to look at your log.

    I know that's kind of been the general consensus on tren, but after I ran deca ED was an ongoing problem - for a long time. I'm still having problems today and I'm running mast test without a 19nor, so yes I'm extremely worried about tren making it worse, almost worried enough to consider not ever making it as a bodybuilder cause I'd like to avoid using it. It sounds amazing but it freaks me out. I've already got tren, and I've been weighing using it awhile now. I sort of feel the decisions a bridge that doesn't need to be crossed yet, I can still progress without it.

    HGH is a little out of my price range right now unfortunately.

  8. I read tren acts as a sprm, and doesn't raise prolactin. That there hasn't been a case of elevated prolactin levels with low estrogen to cause gyno. Apparently what happens is because it acts as a sprm it upregulates ER, causing even normal estrogen levels to be potentially problematic. That tren dick is caused by elevated estrogen AND upregulated ER.

  9. Also winni can be ran in place of test to ward off tren sides and libido issues? Does that mean tren+mast+winni is competition stack?

  10. Day: 57

    Weight: 178

    So I started the Dbol/Drol yesterday at 20/40mg and when I got to the gym I was already over a pound heavier. I'd attribute that to the eq more than the Dbol/Drol because I started that last week and now I'm really hungry.

    Workout was really good, and I got to say my favorite time to hit the gym is on a Friday or Saturday night. No ones there, it's awesome. I'm a little concerned about my over head press, and had a question: should it feel like I'm shrugging to push it up?

  11. Your bbing... All that matter is you look good not be strong. So weight should not matter. Just move the weight, get the pump, feel the burn and you will do just fine.

  12. Read the log, The fact of dropping Test is individualized. I know many pros that DONT drop test prior to show. They run a very low dose but do not drop it all together, They run a suicide inhibitor to rid the body of excess estro. Two weeks out up doses to Tren at 525, Mast at 525, Test P at 150, and Var at 60mg (good Var) or 100mg (****ty var) . Also get a script for to rid the body of water and start that tapered up about 2 days before and then taper off after.

    This will shred you as long as you put in the time for cardio and pre contest diet.

    I may compete Physique, but I am a body builder at heart, my coach is a BB all my crew is BBers. I compete physique bc I have a job that prohibits me from growing the way I want. It's a damn good job or I would leave to just so I could grow by about 30lbs to BB.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Day: 60 (final)

    Weight: 180.5

    So this is my last day on this log, the cycle has changed a lot now and I feel I should start a new one. I have a competition in May that I have in mind so I'm going to start training as though that's the plan.

    I had considered continuing as I had been to compete at 176.5 and 5'9 physique in March, but I want to try and move into a higher weight class, and thought I'd need to start now. So I upped the calories, started some wet compounds and started bulking.

    So far I'm loving it, I'm really excited and having a lot of fun doing something that has been a passion for a long time, and all I can say is I enjoy it more everyday. My fiance is very supportive and happy I'm following my dreams, and honestly I don't think I could do it without her.

    So the volume training is going great, I get an insane pump, weight feels light and I have this awesome intensity now. My skin kinda looks like ****(at least to me) but I feel great. Lots of energy, libido is great, and my hunger has become endless.

    So anyways as I said a week or two ago mast/Tbol/test is awesome. Very little sides, overall great feel, and I think it's the best I've ever looked. I just looked like I was in awesome physical condition, and felt like I was as well. Super lean, vascular and dense.

    Hope you all follow the new log on my road to my first competition.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    Day: 60 (final)

    Weight: 180.5

    So this is my last day on this log, the cycle has changed a lot now and I feel I should start a new one. I have a competition in May that I have in mind so I'm going to start training as though that's the plan.

    I had considered continuing as I had been to compete at 176.5 and 5'9 physique in March, but I want to try and move into a higher weight class, and thought I'd need to start now. So I upped the calories, started some wet compounds and started bulking.

    So far I'm loving it, I'm really excited and having a lot of fun doing something that has been a passion for a long time, and all I can say is I enjoy it more everyday. My fiance is very supportive and happy I'm following my dreams, and honestly I don't think I could do it without her.

    So the volume training is going great, I get an insane pump, weight feels light and I have this awesome intensity now. My skin kinda looks like ****(at least to me) but I feel great. Lots of energy, libido is great, and my hunger has become endless.

    So anyways as I said a week or two ago mast/Tbol/test is awesome. Very little sides, overall great feel, and I think it's the best I've ever looked. I just looked like I was in awesome physical condition, and felt like I was as well. Super lean, vascular and dense.

    Hope you all follow the new log on my road to my first competition.
    post the libk to the new log here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. No invite!?!?!?! Im hurt....
  16. Wink you can come...my girl will sit next to you.


    Come
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 03:51 PM
  2. Prop/trena/mast + test E cycle?!
    By Xpballer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 03:45 AM
  3. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:25 PM
  4. Test tbol proviron cycle
    By Cade6446 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
  5. test+tbol bloodwork results - damnit
    By lifthardheavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 03:46 AM
Log in
Log in