smash competition prep: Mast/Test/Tbol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with all of this besides the slin. That **** is dangerous. Also unless you are planning on going pro it really is not required. At his stats slin should be the least of his worries.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'm competing in 2014 I'm 6'0 235lbs.

First thing you need to do is add mass. Drop the masteron replace with something like NPP and dianabol.

Secondly eat- like a horse my coach eats 3-4lba of red meat a day, 12 eggs oats, quinoa, avacado, olive oil and whey.

Finally change your routine IMO.

Switch from a full body workout to really focusing on specific muscle groups- and blast the **** out of them.

And get some HGH and insulin.

^if your serious about competeing . If you just wanna casually do it HGH and insulin is not needed.

FYI BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SLIN IT CAN KILL YOU
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

This is just a couple progress pics, my back after a pull and shrug workout.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130131_185323.png
Views: 180
Size:  317.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130131_185336.png
Views: 167
Size:  315.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130131_185359.png
Views: 227
Size:  286.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20130131_185412.png
Views: 151
Size:  332.4 KB
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day: 54

Weight: 177

First of all I want to apologize, the last month was super hectic and I did a poor job logging this. Overall I'm a little disappointed in my progress, but at least I found a couple of competetions that I'm thinking of signing, and some progress is better than no progress.

So far during this cycle I didn't put on a lot of weight - really my weight stayed about the same. What did happen and I'm pretty happy with is my muscles got super dense and hard, my bf dropped to where I can see striation everywhere(like I can see three heads in my delts now) and I'm crazy vascular everywhere, I've never had veins popping in my delts, abs or legs, and where there were veins popping there's more and they're huge. I was seriously considering competing march 16th, but decided I wanted more time and to see a competition first so I know what to expect.

I ended up working the test and mast up to 250mg/week and taking 60mg Tbol/day. Acnes only acting up a little bit, other than that libido, strength, energy and endurance have all been great.

So I considered competing at novice middleweight, being that I'm around the weight limit, and perhaps 5'9 figure, but now I'm leaning towards bulking and compete as a light heavy weight in May.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

The competition I'm thinking about is about 13 weeks away, and this is kind of where I was thinking of taking the cycle:

1-10 test 250mg /week
    1-10 eq 300mg/week
    1-5 Dbol 20mg/day
    1-5 Drol 30mg/day
    6-13 var 80mg/day
    8-13 mast 300mg/week
    8-13 clen 20/40/40/60/60/60-80

I will be using exem 25mg and Clomid 50mg throughout and have a couple of weeks of 11 spray to be used just before competition. As well as ghrp,cjc,igf & mgf. Will also be mega dosing omega
    3's and cla.
    I am attempting to avoid using Tren. So if you think Winni will be a better option than Anavar......Please Let Me Know. Or perhaps adding Winni the the last couple of weeks? Keep in mind, Acne is of concern.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    The competition I'm thinking about is about 13 weeks away, and this is kind of where I was thinking of taking the cycle:

1-10 test 250mg /week
    1-10 eq 300mg/week
    1-5 Dbol 20mg/day
    1-5 Drol 30mg/day
    6-13 var 80mg/day
    8-13 mast 300mg/week
    8-13 clen 20/40/40/60/60/60-80

I will be using exem 25mg and Clomid 50mg throughout and have a couple of weeks of 11 spray to be used just before competition. As well as ghrp,cjc,igf & mgf. Will also be mega dosing omega
    3's and cla.
    I am attempting to avoid using Tren. So if you think Winni will be a better option than Anavar......Please Let Me Know. Or perhaps adding Winni the the last couple of weeks? Keep in mind, Acne is of concern.
    Winny right before the show would give you that hard vascular look you are going for assuming you have your water intake down. I would run low dose of test p trt levels about just for mood and the such, you could drop it if it was causing too much bloat but I doubt it would, knowing that you will be highly monitoring water intake before the show.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Also you are going to want keto for the clen.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

Winny right before the show would give you that hard vascular look you are going for assuming you have your water intake down. I would run low dose of test p trt levels about just for mood and the such, you could drop it if it was causing too much bloat but I doubt it would, knowing that you will be highly monitoring water intake before the show.
    Are you saying drop the var for winni, or add in winni? Or should I play it by ear and see how I'm doing within the last week or two?

With water intake and retention, intake would be highly monitored and I have some prescription strength diuretics as well. As for adding a trt dose of test I'm currently using a blend of sustanon and test 400 which both have some of those super long estered tests in it - the test should still be present but nearly gone by the competition.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Are you saying drop the var for winni, or add in winni? Or should I play it by ear and see how I'm doing within the last week or two?

With water intake and retention, intake would be highly monitored and I have some prescription strength diuretics as well. As for adding a trt dose of test I'm currently using a blend of sustanon and test 400 which both have some of those super long estered tests in it - the test should still be present but nearly gone by the competition.
    Var and winny would both be good before show I personally would go with winny, all the people I train with who compete use it before comps. But its completely up to you.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Also you are going to want keto for the clen.
    Are you talking 11keto? Cause 11 spray is 11 keto.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Are you talking 11keto? Cause 11 spray is 11 keto.
    Ketotifen, it is an antihistamine.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Var and winny would both be good before show I personally would go with winny, all the people I train with who compete use it before comps. But its completely up to you.
    Ya but what I'm asking is to run them concurrently or drop one for the other. I'm ok with using winni for short periods, and if it allows me to avoid tren then perfect. I'm kinda realizing at some point I might need to get on it if I want to progress further.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ketotifen, it is an antihistamine.
    Oh for neural up regulation for all the down regulation that's going to occur. Gotcha. Would benedryl work too?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Ya but what I'm asking is to run them concurrently or drop one for the other. I'm ok with using winni for short periods, and if it allows me to avoid tren then perfect. I'm kinda realizing at some point I might need to get on it if I want to progress further.
    I would run winny over var personally not a fan of doubling up orals even though var is pretty mild.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Oh for neural up regulation for all the down regulation that's going to occur. Gotcha. Would benedryl work too?
    I have heard mixed reviews of benedryl personally. I ran it while on clen and could not tell you if it helped at all, did help me sleep a bit so that was nice.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

upper/lower body days are the way to go. look into PHAT split.

DROP the entire ghrp/cjc/mgf arsenal, TRUST me. i did a log for couple months, its still up in the peptide section. WASTE of money, drop it on real HGH or more tren.

as far as cycle, you need tren. mast is good, if u can affoard it blast as much as possible, and as much tren possible. low test (use it only for ur dick) if u dont got money for a lot of mast, low dose it and add eq.

pretty much if u wanna bodybuild- tren/mast/test/eq ( in that order) + pharma HGH(!)

as far as ED, when on test + tren, u shouldnt have ED problems. if u do experience problems, proviron or masteron will take care of it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I would run winny over var personally not a fan of doubling up orals even though var is pretty mild.
    Ya I've never actually had my liver checked or had any bloodwork other than cholesterol checked on cycle. I have a hard enough time telling my doctor I'm not juicing when I ask for a hormone panel with e2 off cycle. I've wondered if I should, like he might be able to help me.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    upper/lower body days are the way to go. look into PHAT split.

DROP the entire ghrp/cjc/mgf arsenal, TRUST me. i did a log for couple months, its still up in the peptide section. WASTE of money, drop it on real HGH or more tren.

as far as cycle, you need tren. mast is good, if u can affoard it blast as much as possible, and as much tren possible. low test (use it only for ur dick) if u dont got money for a lot of mast, low dose it and add eq.

pretty much if u wanna bodybuild- tren/mast/test/eq ( in that order) + pharma HGH(!)

as far as ED, when on test + tren, u shouldnt have ED problems. if u do experience problems, proviron or masteron will take care of it.
    Phat split looks pretty legit, I actually just switched to a gvt type workout that I'm really liking. 10x10 with 60s rests is intense. I've kinda incorporated high rep low weight exercises to the end of the session as well.

Like throw the ghrp/cjc/mgf/igf in the trash? I've been getting pretty good results with them off cycle, and the increased hunger is huge for me, especially on cycle. I've bought it all in bulk too, so I'd like to look at your log.

I know that's kind of been the general consensus on tren, but after I ran deca ED was an ongoing problem - for a long time. I'm still having problems today and I'm running mast test without a 19nor, so yes I'm extremely worried about tren making it worse, almost worried enough to consider not ever making it as a bodybuilder cause I'd like to avoid using it. It sounds amazing but it freaks me out. I've already got tren, and I've been weighing using it awhile now. I sort of feel the decisions a bridge that doesn't need to be crossed yet, I can still progress without it.

HGH is a little out of my price range right now unfortunately.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I read tren acts as a sprm, and doesn't raise prolactin. That there hasn't been a case of elevated prolactin levels with low estrogen to cause gyno. Apparently what happens is because it acts as a sprm it upregulates ER, causing even normal estrogen levels to be potentially problematic. That tren dick is caused by elevated estrogen AND upregulated ER.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Also winni can be ran in place of test to ward off tren sides and libido issues? Does that mean tren+mast+winni is competition stack?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day: 57

Weight: 178

So I started the Dbol/Drol yesterday at 20/40mg and when I got to the gym I was already over a pound heavier. I'd attribute that to the eq more than the Dbol/Drol because I started that last week and now I'm really hungry.

Workout was really good, and I got to say my favorite time to hit the gym is on a Friday or Saturday night. No ones there, it's awesome. I'm a little concerned about my over head press, and had a question: should it feel like I'm shrugging to push it up?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Your bbing... All that matter is you look good not be strong. So weight should not matter. Just move the weight, get the pump, feel the burn and you will do just fine.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Read the log, The fact of dropping Test is individualized. I know many pros that DONT drop test prior to show. They run a very low dose but do not drop it all together, They run a suicide inhibitor to rid the body of excess estro. Two weeks out up doses to Tren at 525, Mast at 525, Test P at 150, and Var at 60mg (good Var) or 100mg (****ty var) . Also get a script for to rid the body of water and start that tapered up about 2 days before and then taper off after.

This will shred you as long as you put in the time for cardio and pre contest diet.

I may compete Physique, but I am a body builder at heart, my coach is a BB all my crew is BBers. I compete physique bc I have a job that prohibits me from growing the way I want. It's a damn good job or I would leave to just so I could grow by about 30lbs to BB.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day: 60 (final)

Weight: 180.5

So this is my last day on this log, the cycle has changed a lot now and I feel I should start a new one. I have a competition in May that I have in mind so I'm going to start training as though that's the plan.

I had considered continuing as I had been to compete at 176.5 and 5'9 physique in March, but I want to try and move into a higher weight class, and thought I'd need to start now. So I upped the calories, started some wet compounds and started bulking.

So far I'm loving it, I'm really excited and having a lot of fun doing something that has been a passion for a long time, and all I can say is I enjoy it more everyday. My fiance is very supportive and happy I'm following my dreams, and honestly I don't think I could do it without her.

So the volume training is going great, I get an insane pump, weight feels light and I have this awesome intensity now. My skin kinda looks like ****(at least to me) but I feel great. Lots of energy, libido is great, and my hunger has become endless.

So anyways as I said a week or two ago mast/Tbol/test is awesome. Very little sides, overall great feel, and I think it's the best I've ever looked. I just looked like I was in awesome physical condition, and felt like I was as well. Super lean, vascular and dense.

Hope you all follow the new log on my road to my first competition.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day: 60 (final)

Weight: 180.5

So this is my last day on this log, the cycle has changed a lot now and I feel I should start a new one. I have a competition in May that I have in mind so I'm going to start training as though that's the plan.

I had considered continuing as I had been to compete at 176.5 and 5'9 physique in March, but I want to try and move into a higher weight class, and thought I'd need to start now. So I upped the calories, started some wet compounds and started bulking.

So far I'm loving it, I'm really excited and having a lot of fun doing something that has been a passion for a long time, and all I can say is I enjoy it more everyday. My fiance is very supportive and happy I'm following my dreams, and honestly I don't think I could do it without her.

So the volume training is going great, I get an insane pump, weight feels light and I have this awesome intensity now. My skin kinda looks like ****(at least to me) but I feel great. Lots of energy, libido is great, and my hunger has become endless.

So anyways as I said a week or two ago mast/Tbol/test is awesome. Very little sides, overall great feel, and I think it's the best I've ever looked. I just looked like I was in awesome physical condition, and felt like I was as well. Super lean, vascular and dense.

Hope you all follow the new log on my road to my first competition.
    post the libk to the new log here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

No invite!?!?!?! Im hurt....
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Wink you can come...my girl will sit next to you.

Come
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Prop/trena/mast + test E cycle?!
    By Xpballer in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 01:45 AM
  3. Vote on 2 cycles for me please mast test deca
    By Vickrx7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1