Holy moly Anadrol!!!

skratch

Awards
Been a long time since Iv been on here and I just wanted to let you guys know what I feel about this compound.I started taking 25mg a day and by the 5th day I went to the full 50mg recommended dose.I was a non believer in the strength gains people would say about this drug but there insane.To put it easy,lets say you do a full 12 week test/deca cycle of 500mg of each and by the end of it your bench goes up about 50-65 lbs well on anadrol ALL my lifts are up 65-85 lbs in less than 2 weeks.Its freaking unreal how powerfull this stuff is.Be fore you know it your are maxing every machine and you start just laughing how amazing you feel and how everything just feels like a feather.I just did a 2 weeker to jump start my test/deca cycle and just wanted to let you guys know and see what others are gaining in strength on it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I thought all the real Anadrol dried up years ago? I ran across several fakes back in about 2001 or 2002 when I was working narcotics.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Watch those tendons and ligaments...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

skratch

Awards
I don't know if I can post pics or say the name of the brand but I got them from a local source.He told me they are underground but 100% legit

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I love Anadrol, just love it. Glad to hear you're having great results; I do every time.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Been a long time since Iv been on here and I just wanted to let you guys know what I feel about this compound.I started taking 25mg a day and by the 5th day I went to the full 50mg recommended dose.I was a non believer in the strength gains people would say about this drug but there insane.To put it easy,lets say you do a full 12 week test/deca cycle of 500mg of each and by the end of it your bench goes up about 50-65 lbs well on anadrol ALL my lifts are up 65-85 lbs in less than 2 weeks.Its freaking unreal how powerfull this stuff is.Be fore you know it your are maxing every machine and you start just laughing how amazing you feel and how everything just feels like a feather.I just did a 2 weeker to jump start my test/deca cycle and just wanted to let you guys know and see what others are gaining in strength on it.

I was maxing out every machine without ever using gear.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first beer
Right.

OP watch your conn tissues.

My friend destroyed his shoulders completely because he jumped from 180 bench to 500 with Anadrol. He can`t train at all 12 years later how much it hurts him .So don`t go all out.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You're right and that's one of the reasons why I am against stacking dbol/adrol to front load; too much, too soon. Let your muscles grow and adjust to the new demands before going all out. I developed a huge bursa in my left elbow because of that. Your joints and tendons take time to strengthen up and unfortunately, test will weaken them so you have to be careful. But, after trying everything out there except for cheque drops, my best gains are with test e/ test suspension and anadrol. If that doesn't make you grow, nothing will.

Right.

OP watch your conn tissues.

My friend destroyed his shoulders completely because he jumped from 180 bench to 500 with Anadrol. He can`t train at all 12 years later how much it hurts him .So don`t go all out.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looks like others beat me to it with the whole connective tissue thing. On another note anadrol is f*cking amazing :) love it.

skratch

Awards
You have not felt what ON means in the gym until you have tried anadrol lol,Im taking it easy guys but I can see why kids would hurt themselves on it.The power increase is crazy,by day 3 I went from 225x10 to 275x6 and by the end of 2 week I put up 315 for 3.I know its not much but for me it would take 3 months with a cycle to get those strength gains that fast.Im also taking 2 ius rip hgh/day and 500 mg test e and deca a week also

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You have not felt what ON means in the gym until you have tried anadrol lol,Im taking it easy guys but I can see why kids would hurt themselves on it.The power increase is crazy,by day 3 I went from 225x10 to 275x6 and by the end of 2 week I put up 315 for 3.I know its not much but for me it would take 3 months with a cycle to get those strength gains that fast.Im also taking 2 ius rip hgh/day and 500 mg test e and deca a week also
Sounds like you've got some fun in front if you 8)

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
You need some pretty good liver guard with this right? TUDCA?