Advice please guys...

B

bigbaddaly

Awards
I am reasonably experienced with aas, I have ran various types of test but never test prop have just got some in the form of 100 mg /ml, I know due to the half life I need to pin eod but how many mg should I be hoping to achieve per week, some advice of anyone who has tried it would be nice

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minimum I would use is 150mgs EOD but that is based on my past use. What's your typical dose of Test?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Do you want to know how many mgs of test you will net once you discount the ester weight? Your question doesn't make a lot of sense. If you pin every other day, you will net 80% test per injection. If you don't skip two days for the weekend, you'll get 320mgs per full week.

I am reasonably experienced with aas, I have ran various types of test but never test prop have just got some in the form of 100 mg /ml, I know due to the half life I need to pin eod but how many mg should I be hoping to achieve per week, some advice of anyone who has tried it would be nice

B

bigbaddaly

Awards
Usually with cyp or enanthate I always stick to half a gram a week as I always see results, I have started prop at 100 mg eod which would give me .4 of a gram a week I know it's less but have seen gains since starting does this sound okay or too tamed a dose ?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
100mgs EOD will yield 320mgs, not 400mg, although there's not much difference. Why not do 100mgs of suspension ED, that will give you 700mgs a week of pure test instead of 320mgs of an estered blend.

Usually with cyp or enanthate I always stick to half a gram a week as I always see results, I have started prop at 100 mg eod which would give me .4 of a gram a week I know it's less but have seen gains since starting does this sound okay or too tamed a dose ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
100mgs EOD will yield 320mgs, not 400mg, although there's not much difference. Why not do 100mgs of suspension ED, that will give you 700mgs a week of pure test instead of 320mgs of an estered blend.
hows that..... 100mg EOD is 3.5x wk whick will be 350mg wk. besides running suspension ED will be a REAL pain in the ass and he will hold so much water it would be stupid and the estrogen could get crazy quick!

just stick to the the prop at 150mg EOD or 3x wk (1.5cc) and you will be good. very little water and if you have good prop should have no pain.also you will start to see/feel it workin in less then 2wks.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Prop has an ester weight of approximately 80mgs. If he ran it four times the first week, that'd be 320mgs of test. I don't think you were discounting the ester weight, which is important to answer his question. Whether he takes suspension or the long ester cypionate, aromatization will be the same and any water retention is the same; although there are some scientists who believe the sides are less severe with suspension because it's in your system so briefly. I tend to believe that's true based on my experience with suspension... If I were running suspension ED, I'd inject it sub Q which makes it as simple as it gets. The benefit to Sub Q is that it will stay in your system a little longer and the injections are painless. Although I use prop occasionally, I am not a fan of prop if I have suspension handy.

hows that..... 100mg EOD is 3.5x wk whick will be 350mg wk. besides running suspension ED will be a REAL pain in the ass and he will hold so much water it would be stupid and the estrogen could get crazy quick!

just stick to the the prop at 150mg EOD or 3x wk (1.5cc) and you will be good. very little water and if you have good prop should have no pain.also you will start to see/feel it workin in less then 2wks.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's almost a wash. If you discount the esters and look at straight test, you're talking 350 per week on Cyp vice 320 per week on prop.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Prop has an ester weight of approximately 80mgs. If he ran it four times the first week, that'd be 320mgs of test. I don't think you were discounting the ester weight, which is important to answer his question. Whether he takes suspension or the long ester cypionate, aromatization will be the same and any water retention is the same; although there are some scientists who believe the sides are less severe with suspension because it's in your system so briefly. I tend to believe that's true based on my experience with suspension... If I were running suspension ED, I'd inject it sub Q which makes it as simple as it gets. The benefit to Sub Q is that it will stay in your system a little longer and the injections are painless. Although I use prop occasionally, I am not a fan of prop if I have suspension handy.
Well cyp and enth are lower on that scale then prop... So, prop is still stronger then the others. Also nobody goes by ester weight for how many mg's they will be takin on cycle.... So that where I got thrown by your numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree. The only reason I went to the ester weight is because if the OP couldn't do simple math ("100 mg /ml, I know due to the half life I need to pin eod but how many mg should I be hoping to achieve per week") 100x4=400, then he has some real problems and should stay away from AAS and money. So I broke it down to compensate for the difference in esters. But if I'm wrong and he wanted to know what 4x100 is, then all I can do is shake my head.

Well cyp and enth are lower on that scale then prop... So, prop is still stronger then the others. Also nobody goes by ester weight for how many mg's they will be takin on cycle.... So that where I got thrown by your numbers.

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys serious? He wants to know how much prop to run per week that will compare to 500 mg test E or test cyp! It's a legitimate question considering you guys are discussing the different weights of esters.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Serious? I answered that question probably three times already. What don't you see?

Are you guys serious? He wants to know how much prop to run per week that will compare to 500 mg test E or test cyp! It's a legitimate question considering you guys are discussing the different weights of esters.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
we both answered his questions..... i tiold him prop at 150mg 3x wk.

F

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I did 100mg EOD for about 9-10 weeks and loved it! I don't think ill ever do more than that! Prop is the **** besides the PiP of course.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Now adayz you should be able to find prop with no pip...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Now adayz you should be able to find prop with no pip...

You'll never find prop without PIP due to the way it's made. The reason prop has bad PIP is due to the propionic acid ester crystalizing inside your muscle. So unless you can brew gear yourself and add a different short ester PIP will be a problem.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
lol.... iv used 2-3 different brands without it. so..... i do know it needs to be suspended in alcohol, but you dont need so much that it hurts to use.

yes its prop, im feelin it in less then 3 days and seeing it in 6 and gaining in 8 days. this is with no more then 350mg test, as the name says i dont use alot or need it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
lol.... iv used 2-3 different brands without it. so..... i do know it needs to be suspended in alcohol, but you dont need so much that it hurts to use.

yes its prop, im feelin it in less then 3 days and seeing it in 6 and gaining in 8 days. this is with no more then 350mg test, as the name says i dont use alot or need it.
Well your in the minority then man. Prop is renowned for having bad PIP. Yeah you don't need as much prop in comparison to enanthate as the ester weight is lighter for prop.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
The prop 200 I got is pretty painless,took me 3 1/2 weeks of EOD pinning at 200 mg before I got any pip.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ see it's out there.