Low dose Test/ Tren E

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I was thinking on maybe trying injectables sometime next year and wanted some input from you guys.

Current 5'10"
237lbs
18% bodyfat +-

Test Enanthate 250-300mg week week1-14
Tren Enanthate 200-300mg week week 9 or 10-14

Goal:
Significant bodyfat drop, and minimal weight gain. Increased Strength

Plan: Run 12-14 week cycle run maintainence cal or slight deficit on non training days. 4-5 lifting days per week. 3-4 HIIT sessions per week
Diet: Cycled Ketogenic diet, or carb backloading

I was thinking of running the test low dose because I dont want to get too heavy, I know Test prop is better for preventing water retention but I didnt want to pin EoD. I just cut from 260+ to the 230s. I am a lifter and plan to compete in the 242 class in powerlifting. So I really need to maintain muscle and strength, while dropping additional bodyfat.

I know the dosage looks conservative, but I am looking for the most benefit with the least side effects for my goals.

For the tren, is it sufficient to run an AI like adex or letro to prevent progestrone related gyno or is there a better option for progestrone blocking sides?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to gain weight you should start the tren from the start and keep test low like you said... IMO tren ace is better for a first timer. With tren if your gaining to much weight just cut back on the food and the tren will help keep the muscle and dropping fat of you on such a low cal diet. That's the great thing about tren (even though I hate using it) eat alot and blow up with real muscle keep cal count low and the fat melts away..

Keep test at 250-300 then start the tren at 200 for 4wks to see how sides get. With ace you could ramp up much faster cuz it would hit you faster but with the long ester you need to wait 4+wks before it will reach it's max blood concentration. From there you could up it 1-200every 2wk and see how it goes but I would say up it only 100every 2wks.

JMO

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I was thinking on maybe trying injectables sometime next year and wanted some input from you guys.

Current 5'10"
237lbs
18% bodyfat +-

Test Enanthate 250-300mg week week1-14
Tren Enanthate 200-300mg week week 9 or 10-14

Goal:
Significant bodyfat drop, and minimal weight gain. Increased Strength

Plan: Run 12-14 week cycle run maintainence cal or slight deficit on non training days. 4-5 lifting days per week. 3-4 HIIT sessions per week
Diet: Cycled Ketogenic diet, or carb backloading

I was thinking of running the test low dose because I dont want to get too heavy, I know Test prop is better for preventing water retention but I didnt want to pin EoD. I just cut from 260+ to the 230s. I am a lifter and plan to compete in the 242 class in powerlifting. So I really need to maintain muscle and strength, while dropping additional bodyfat.

I know the dosage looks conservative, but I am looking for the most benefit with the least side effects for my goals.

For the tren, is it sufficient to run an AI like adex or letro to prevent progestrone related gyno or is there a better option for progestrone blocking sides?
If you want to run tren enanthate you have to run it 10 weeks minimum. With the enanthte ester it will take 3-5 weeks to really start kicking. I agree with the above poster when it comes to tren use ace for your first time sonic you do get bad sides you can drop it and te sides will subside in a few days not a few weeks. Unfortunately with ace eod pinning us required. I'm a fan if keeping test low and tren higher as this can seriously minimize potential sides.
To keep progesterone / prolactin in check caber or prami will do the trick. Usually just have them on hand incase sides arise as they do have sides of their own.
Even on a calorie deficit you should see some nice strength increases from the tren!

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
So the plan should look like this:

Test Enanthate 250mg week 1-12
Tren Enanthate 200mg week 1-4 300mg week 5-7 400mg week 8-12 dependent on sides
Adex Eod .25 week 1-12
HCG 500ui to 1000 iu per week
clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 12 days on 12 days off for 4-6 weeks