What is good yo run for first cycle

C

cgozz

Awards
What would be good to use for first cycle if prohormones were always used.
38 years old
6'0'
Great shape
212 lb

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
38 years old
6'0'
Great shape
212 lb
Whether you've used PH or not, the answer is the same; test.

C

cgozz

Awards
I am aware to use test but what would be good cycle

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
38 years old
6'0'
Great shape
212 lb
Bud you're just looking for someone to do all the work for you. Do yourself a favor and do some research first. Google is your friend. Steroids are no joke.

C

cgozz

Awards
Bud you're just looking for someone to do all the work for you. Do yourself a favor and do some research first. Google is your friend. Steroids are no joke.
I am we'll aware of what gear can do and it's effects. Have done a great deal of research. Am not looking for anyone to do all the work. Have an ideal cycle just looking for some opinions on the matter.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
I am we'll aware of what gear can do and it's effects. Have done a great deal of research. Am not looking for anyone to do all the work. Have an ideal cycle just looking for some opinions on the matter.
Well post your cycle, and we can help you...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I am aware test but what is a good cycle
You asked, "What would be good to use for first cycle..." I agree with the other posters, that you need to propose a cycle and we can then help you with it. But, I'd recommend 12 weeks of test, 500mgs per wk, nothing else. I'd also have all the ancillaries, like HCG, PCT gear, etc. Not sure this is right for you, but it's a very basic, simple first cycle.

C

cgozz

Awards
Cycle I was thinking of

Weekly
Testosterone 750 mg
Deca-Durabolin 500 mg

Daily
Dianabol 50 mg

Would do 4 weeks at peak dosage then taper down over next 4weeks for total of 8 weeks

PCT Clomid

C

cgozz

Awards
Weekly
Testosterone 750 mg
Deca-Durabolin 500mg

Daily
Dianabol 50mg

PCT Clomid

Run first 4 weeks at peak dosage
Taper down over next 4 weeks for
Total of 8 weeks

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Weekly
Testosterone 750 mg
Deca-Durabolin 500mg

Daily
Dianabol 50mg

PCT Clomid

Run first 4 weeks at peak dosage
Taper down over next 4 weeks for
Total of 8 weeks
You didn't specify what type of test. Not to mention an eight week cycle is not long enough especially with you tapering it off like that. Also 750mg is not necessary for your first cycle. I'm by no means a steroid guru but it's pretty clear you didn't do enough research bro.

C

cgozz

Awards
Sorry, but it has been a while since I replied. Had to do more. Research and put a good cycle together. Plus I am a pt director at a gym and work a lot. I have been running test-e for 5 weeks now(total duration will be 12 weeks)@ 250mg E3.5d, I also ran Dbol weeks 1-4 started at 30mg Ed and eventually peaked at 40mg ED. I am also running Deca @ 300mg EW, HCG 250iu twice a week a day before test injection. Also using Aromasin EOD started at 12.5 mg but had to adjust. Will be running Clomid and nolvadex as pct. will stop Deca 2 after 10 weeks to give it time to clear for PCT. no sides feeling really good Been eating for bulk. I have put on about 20 pounds. Very little fat gain. So far all is going really well. Also will be running HCG up to a few days before starting pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but it has been a while since I replied. Had to do more. Research and put a good cycle together. Plus I am a pt director at a gym and work a lot. I have been running test-e for 5 weeks now(total duration will be 12 weeks)@ 250mg E3.5d, I also ran Dbol weeks 1-4 started at 30mg Ed and eventually peaked at 40mg ED. I am also running Deca @ 300mg EW, HCG 250iu twice a week a day before test injection. Also using Aromasin EOD started at 12.5 mg but had to adjust. Will be running Clomid and nolvadex as pct. will stop Deca 2 after 10 weeks to give it time to clear for PCT. no sides feeling really good Been eating for bulk. I have put on about 20 pounds. Very little fat gain. So far all is going really well. Also will be running HCG up to a few days before starting pct.
That is a waste of deca IMO. Deca requires more like 14 weeks not ten. Also your armomasin dosage should be ed not eod, HCG should be done day of injection or day after also should be started like week 4 not the beginning (too late now). Also I really hope you have caber or prami on hand.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That is a waste of deca IMO. Deca requires more like 14 weeks not ten. Also your armomasin dosage should be ed not eod, HCG should be done day of injection or day after also should be started like week 4 not the beginning (too late now). Also I really hope you have caber or prami on hand.
Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.
It doesn't happen often but I gotta disagree with ya Luke lol Deca should be ran AT least 12 weeks. It takes most people 6-8 weeks to start seeing results so only reaping the Benefits for a couple weeks also seems like a waste to me. Why shut your body down with a 19 nor to only get 2-3 weeks worth of results? Just my opinion though. Also aromasin has an Active life of 24 hrs which in males is usually around 19 hours. So It should be dosed ED.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times :) so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer :)
It doesn't happen often but I gotta disagree with ya Luke lol Deca should be ran AT least 12 weeks. It takes most people 6-8 weeks to start seeing results so only reaping the Benefits for a couple weeks also seems like a waste to me. Why shut your body down with a 19 nor to only get 2-3 weeks worth of results? Just my opinion though. Also aromasin has an Active life of 24 hrs which in males is usually around 19 hours. So It should be dosed ED.
And as for you big boy :)....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Deca has such a long ester it is silly to run it only for 10 weeks thats why I personally would run npp if you want to run it for shorter than 12-14. Thats why I pesonally wont be running deca I prefer 12 week cycles, now npp cant wait to get my hands on some (looks tasty).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times :) so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer :)

And as for you big boy :)....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it
Also how you been Ricky?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You watch your tone when your talking to me lol (not srs you stud) But in all seriousness I should have said For most stable levels ED dosing would be best. The funny thing about Aromasin is it varies from a 24-30 hour ACTIVE life not half life. (Unless you look at wiki which for some reason says half life) which is usually shorter in males (from what I've read is a couple hours shorter. Between 18-22 hour active life. Not sure why) so that COULD give it like a 9 hour half life which could make EOD dosing an estrogen roller coaster. But like u said everyone is different.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You watch your tone when your talking to me lol (not srs you stud) But in all seriousness I should have said For most stable levels ED dosing would be best. The funny thing about Aromasin is it varies from a 24-30 hour ACTIVE life not half life. (Unless you look at wiki which for some reason says half life) which is usually shorter in males (from what I've read is a couple hours shorter. Between 18-22 hour active life. Not sure why) so that COULD give it like a 9 hour half life which could make EOD dosing an estrogen roller coaster. But like u said everyone is different.
I agree on the ed dosing. Stable lvls are very nice.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Personally I wouldn't recommend running it for ten weeks as I know the ester length is incredibly long but I have seen impressive results off a ten week cycle. Is it the most effective cycle length? No. Can you get results off it? Yes.
I'll agree to disagree in the aromasin tho :)

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Very good advice. Aromasin is very hard on your body and taking 12.5 EOD is the standard, with some--including myself-- taking 12.5 E3D. And HCG should, as you said, be taken the day before the injection. I have no idea why anyone would take Deca, but if they take it 10 or 12 weeks, it's just as bad.

C

cgozz

Awards
I have been seeing good results from the cycle I am running. I am up from 211 to 230. Still gaining , eating clean. I use Aromasin EOD at 12.5mg,HCG a day before injection(test),test injections are twice weekly every 3.5 days. Deca once a week. Have caber and prami on hand. No problems so far. Everything is great. Gains are good, no bloating, etc...