What is good yo run for first cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

What is good yo run for first cycle

  1. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    What would be good to use for first cycle if prohormones were always used.
    38 years old
    6'0'
    Great shape
    212 lb

  2. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    What would be good to use for first cycle if prohormones were always used.
    38 years old
    6'0'
    Great shape
    212 lb
    Whether you've used PH or not, the answer is the same; test.
  3. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    Whether you've used PH or not, the answer is the same; test.
    I am aware test but what is a good cycle
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    I am aware to use test but what would be good cycle
  5. New Member
    Spidersilva's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz
    What would be good to use for first cycle if prohormones were always used.
    38 years old
    6'0'
    Great shape
    212 lb
    Bud you're just looking for someone to do all the work for you. Do yourself a favor and do some research first. Google is your friend. Steroids are no joke.
  6. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidersilva

    Bud you're just looking for someone to do all the work for you. Do yourself a favor and do some research first. Google is your friend. Steroids are no joke.
    I am we'll aware of what gear can do and it's effects. Have done a great deal of research. Am not looking for anyone to do all the work. Have an ideal cycle just looking for some opinions on the matter.
  7. New Member
    Jawbreaker24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    19998

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    I am we'll aware of what gear can do and it's effects. Have done a great deal of research. Am not looking for anyone to do all the work. Have an ideal cycle just looking for some opinions on the matter.
    Well post your cycle, and we can help you...


    "Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

    ~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  8. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    I am aware test but what is a good cycle
    You asked, "What would be good to use for first cycle..." I agree with the other posters, that you need to propose a cycle and we can then help you with it. But, I'd recommend 12 weeks of test, 500mgs per wk, nothing else. I'd also have all the ancillaries, like HCG, PCT gear, etc. Not sure this is right for you, but it's a very basic, simple first cycle.
  9. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Cycle I was thinking of

    Weekly
    Testosterone 750 mg
    Deca-Durabolin 500 mg

    Daily
    Dianabol 50 mg

    Would do 4 weeks at peak dosage then taper down over next 4weeks for total of 8 weeks

    PCT Clomid
  10. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Weekly
    Testosterone 750 mg
    Deca-Durabolin 500mg

    Daily
    Dianabol 50mg

    PCT Clomid

    Run first 4 weeks at peak dosage
    Taper down over next 4 weeks for
    Total of 8 weeks
  11. New Member
    Spidersilva's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz
    Weekly
    Testosterone 750 mg
    Deca-Durabolin 500mg

    Daily
    Dianabol 50mg

    PCT Clomid

    Run first 4 weeks at peak dosage
    Taper down over next 4 weeks for
    Total of 8 weeks
    You didn't specify what type of test. Not to mention an eight week cycle is not long enough especially with you tapering it off like that. Also 750mg is not necessary for your first cycle. I'm by no means a steroid guru but it's pretty clear you didn't do enough research bro.
  12. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    Sorry, but it has been a while since I replied. Had to do more. Research and put a good cycle together. Plus I am a pt director at a gym and work a lot. I have been running test-e for 5 weeks now(total duration will be 12 weeks)@ 250mg E3.5d, I also ran Dbol weeks 1-4 started at 30mg Ed and eventually peaked at 40mg ED. I am also running Deca @ 300mg EW, HCG 250iu twice a week a day before test injection. Also using Aromasin EOD started at 12.5 mg but had to adjust. Will be running Clomid and nolvadex as pct. will stop Deca 2 after 10 weeks to give it time to clear for PCT. no sides feeling really good Been eating for bulk. I have put on about 20 pounds. Very little fat gain. So far all is going really well. Also will be running HCG up to a few days before starting pct.
  13. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    Sorry, but it has been a while since I replied. Had to do more. Research and put a good cycle together. Plus I am a pt director at a gym and work a lot. I have been running test-e for 5 weeks now(total duration will be 12 weeks)@ 250mg E3.5d, I also ran Dbol weeks 1-4 started at 30mg Ed and eventually peaked at 40mg ED. I am also running Deca @ 300mg EW, HCG 250iu twice a week a day before test injection. Also using Aromasin EOD started at 12.5 mg but had to adjust. Will be running Clomid and nolvadex as pct. will stop Deca 2 after 10 weeks to give it time to clear for PCT. no sides feeling really good Been eating for bulk. I have put on about 20 pounds. Very little fat gain. So far all is going really well. Also will be running HCG up to a few days before starting pct.
    That is a waste of deca IMO. Deca requires more like 14 weeks not ten. Also your armomasin dosage should be ed not eod, HCG should be done day of injection or day after also should be started like week 4 not the beginning (too late now). Also I really hope you have caber or prami on hand.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

    That is a waste of deca IMO. Deca requires more like 14 weeks not ten. Also your armomasin dosage should be ed not eod, HCG should be done day of injection or day after also should be started like week 4 not the beginning (too late now). Also I really hope you have caber or prami on hand.
    Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
    Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.
  15. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    5936885

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
    Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.
    It doesn't happen often but I gotta disagree with ya Luke lol Deca should be ran AT least 12 weeks. It takes most people 6-8 weeks to start seeing results so only reaping the Benefits for a couple weeks also seems like a waste to me. Why shut your body down with a 19 nor to only get 2-3 weeks worth of results? Just my opinion though. Also aromasin has an Active life of 24 hrs which in males is usually around 19 hours. So It should be dosed ED.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
    Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.
    Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    It doesn't happen often but I gotta disagree with ya Luke lol Deca should be ran AT least 12 weeks. It takes most people 6-8 weeks to start seeing results so only reaping the Benefits for a couple weeks also seems like a waste to me. Why shut your body down with a 19 nor to only get 2-3 weeks worth of results? Just my opinion though. Also aromasin has an Active life of 24 hrs which in males is usually around 19 hours. So It should be dosed ED.
    And as for you big boy ....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Deca has such a long ester it is silly to run it only for 10 weeks thats why I personally would run npp if you want to run it for shorter than 12-14. Thats why I pesonally wont be running deca I prefer 12 week cycles, now npp cant wait to get my hands on some (looks tasty).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer


    And as for you big boy ....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it
    Also how you been Ricky?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  19. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Rep Power
    5936885

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer

    And as for you big boy ....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it
    You watch your tone when your talking to me lol (not srs you stud) But in all seriousness I should have said For most stable levels ED dosing would be best. The funny thing about Aromasin is it varies from a 24-30 hour ACTIVE life not half life. (Unless you look at wiki which for some reason says half life) which is usually shorter in males (from what I've read is a couple hours shorter. Between 18-22 hour active life. Not sure why) so that COULD give it like a 9 hour half life which could make EOD dosing an estrogen roller coaster. But like u said everyone is different.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  20. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    You watch your tone when your talking to me lol (not srs you stud) But in all seriousness I should have said For most stable levels ED dosing would be best. The funny thing about Aromasin is it varies from a 24-30 hour ACTIVE life not half life. (Unless you look at wiki which for some reason says half life) which is usually shorter in males (from what I've read is a couple hours shorter. Between 18-22 hour active life. Not sure why) so that COULD give it like a 9 hour half life which could make EOD dosing an estrogen roller coaster. But like u said everyone is different.
    I agree on the ed dosing. Stable lvls are very nice.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  21. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,449
    Rep Power
    1861605

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    It doesn't happen often but I gotta disagree with ya Luke lol Deca should be ran AT least 12 weeks. It takes most people 6-8 weeks to start seeing results so only reaping the Benefits for a couple weeks also seems like a waste to me. Why shut your body down with a 19 nor to only get 2-3 weeks worth of results? Just my opinion though. Also aromasin has an Active life of 24 hrs which in males is usually around 19 hours. So It should be dosed ED.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Agree with you on the aromasin....and yes can someone have results off deca for 10 weeks yeah they could but that's when it's fully coming to the fun fun happy times so why stop at ten? That's why we recommend it a few weeks longer

    And as for you big boy ....yes that maybe the half life but all because it becomes in active after roughly 24 hours doesn't mean your estrogen will blast back up super quick it takes some time which is why EOD can be effective as well....estrogen control is a person to person thing in the long run but that's my .02 on it
    Personally I wouldn't recommend running it for ten weeks as I know the ester length is incredibly long but I have seen impressive results off a ten week cycle. Is it the most effective cycle length? No. Can you get results off it? Yes.
    I'll agree to disagree in the aromasin tho
  22. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Respectfully disagree here gerbil. I have seen people get great results off ten week cycles of deca. Aromasin while more effective dosed ED can be dosed EOD if need be as th half-life is 27hrs it will still be active and effective EOD.
    Hcg should be done the day before injection as this is when the body is most receptive to it's usage. I do agree however to the caber or prami although it's quite a low dose it's still best to be prepared.
    Very good advice. Aromasin is very hard on your body and taking 12.5 EOD is the standard, with some--including myself-- taking 12.5 E3D. And HCG should, as you said, be taken the day before the injection. I have no idea why anyone would take Deca, but if they take it 10 or 12 weeks, it's just as bad.
  23. New Member
    cgozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    30

    Reputation

    I have been seeing good results from the cycle I am running. I am up from 211 to 230. Still gaining , eating clean. I use Aromasin EOD at 12.5mg,HCG a day before injection(test),test injections are twice weekly every 3.5 days. Deca once a week. Have caber and prami on hand. No problems so far. Everything is great. Gains are good, no bloating, etc...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:59 AM
  3. Always see people saying tren is a bad choice for first cycle
    By notecard in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 10:33 AM
  4. what pct should i run for this cycle???
    By jvb20 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 11:37 PM
  5. Finigenx Magnum a good choice for first cycle...
    By jdahlum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 02:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in