What is Dave about to do?? Test/Tren and BPS PCT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow
    U better log the **** out of this cause I'm very interested in how it runs for ya. Sitting on 30ml of prop and 30ml of tren ace as we speak. So u start on the 3rd? This is what I'm thinking of doing!

1-4 prop 25 mg ed
    1-2 tren 50 mg ed
    2-4 tren 75-100 mg ed

Low test high tren plus prob an oral in there somewhere maybe sd since I have a bunch!
    Yeah man the 3rd. I will log it for sure. The community here needs to see a cycle like this. So many guys are recommending 12-16 week cycles and its crazy.

Your cycle looks sick man. Are you gunna get bloods?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm really excited to see the results/outcome of this project!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    I'm really excited to see the results/outcome of this project!
    Me too man. I will prolly log it over in your neck of the woods too.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That would be cool man! Your cycles are so fun to read and follow. I'm running logs on both places. Copy and paste! I wish you were my battle bud when I was serving! That would of been awesome! Later bro! I got to go kill these legs!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2
    That would be cool man! Your cycles are so fun to read and follow. I'm running logs on both places. Copy and paste! I wish you were my battle bud when I was serving! That would of been awesome! Later bro! I got to go kill these legs!
    Yeah man I will for sure. Should get a log up Monday or Tuesday. Gunna take some good pics this week as well as get blood work ordered.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

You know I couldn't miss this DD!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You know I couldn't miss this DD!
    There's the big guy! Good to have you man.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ordered my blood test... going in tomorrow morning for it, should have results back by friday. As soon as I get results I am going to start loading up my cycle support.

As of right now I am doubling the dose for the first 4 days to do a complete preload to get my blood levels up. It will look like this- Monday 200mg Prop, Tuesday 200mg Tren A, Wednesday 200mg Prop, Thursday 200mg Tren A, then it will be back to normal dosage and my blood levels should be peaked by then. I will not be doubling TNE because it is no ester.

I should have my HYYUUUGGEEE box of stuff I ordered during the Nutraplanet BF sale on Wednesday. It was only $6 more for 2-3 day shipping so I said why not. Gunna have Formasurge, Cycle Support, Endosurge (x2), Anabeta, and a bunch of protein (I even got cinnimon roll flavor so I can bake protein cinnimon rolls hahaha). That is just what I got me.

Fast will start tonight when I go to bed. I feel great after my PCT so my bloods should come back great. I have full nuts, great libido, I recover normally after workouts, normal energy levels and no wierd bloating or other sides that lead to me thinking PCT didnt do the job. Plus I am maintaining a solid 193-195 in the mornings. I am getting a caliper test on thursday afternoon to determine BF%. I should be around 11-14% (last one was 11% and thats adding a bit for error).
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Sound good Dave. I have read about people doing 2 on 4 off 2 on 4 off blasts in the past and basically going all year with no major effects on bloods. Through out the year you gain about as much as the one or two long cycles with more loss after type runs. You end up being on for about 17 weeks out of the year but lose less of your gains each time. I forget which Guru it was touting it when i read it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sound good Dave. I have read about people doing 2 on 4 off 2 on 4 off blasts in the past and basically going all year with no major effects on bloods. Through out the year you gain about as much as the one or two long cycles with more loss after type runs. You end up being on for about 17 weeks out of the year but lose less of your gains each time. I forget which Guru it was touting it when i read it.
    I am reading about these short cycles more and more. If you google it there is a ton of stuff and some pretty amazing results out there from people that use this protocol. One of the guys that stands out to me is Marcus or Marcus300 over on steroid.com forums. He has some tremendous write ups about this protocol.

It is interesting because both cycle types work, they are both proven, and what works for one person may not for another. From what I read some guys blast 21-30 days and gain 4-5 pounds and repeat that over a few months for a total of 10-15 solid pounds. Other guys can cycle 16 weeks and put on solid 15 pounds (I put on almost that while losing fat, I only lost about 6 of that).

I think it boils down to genetics, training style, diet and purely what your body responds too (in gains and maintenance phases) and in the end determines what style works for you. I have tried one way and now its time to try the other way.

I will get some links up to the material I have read on the blast/cruise protocol over the last few days.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

All up in this bītch!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

New thread that I will be logging this cycle in is up in the Old School section.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

im starting almost exact same thing. i wasnt gonna log it on AM, but might as well do a follow up thread after my peptide cycle.

im priming right now, no carbs for ~10days
    than week 1-4 test prop, 1-4 dbol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    New thread that I will be logging this cycle in is up in the Old School section.
    What's it called? Can't find it
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    What's it called? Can't find it
    4 week blast cycle. So,e stuff after that but that should find it. Also click on Dave's avi and look at threads he has started.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

4 week blast cycle. So,e stuff after that but that should find it. Also click on Dave's avi and look at threads he has started.
    Insert foot in mouth, it's not in his threads started section yet.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25

Thanks man found it.
    Purus labs Rep
  19. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry I'm late DD. Short and sweet run! Kill it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:13 AM
  2. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:42 PM
  3. What is a good normal 1-test trans dosing?
    By weltweitefurcht in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 07:22 PM
  4. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 07:29 PM