Hey guys are there any pro hormones that convert to EQ

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You mean E2? H-Drol, M1 4add, D-Plex, Stano-Drol, M-Drol, X-Tren and Alpha-One to name a few.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer
    You mean E2?
    Na boldenone
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity View Post
    Na boldenone
    You mean actually "covert" or act like Equip?
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

You mean actually "covert" or act like Equip?
    For some reason I was under the impression through the enzyme process some prohormones will actually convert to an active steroid. But yes I guess act similar to Bold. I am trying to figure what I want to kick my test e cycle off with
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

For some reason I was under the impression through the enzyme process some prohormones will actually convert to an active steroid. But yes I guess act similar to Bold. I am trying to figure what I want to kick my test e cycle off with
    Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance. But why kick it off with anything? It's totally unnecessary. In fact, I personally believe that if you're going to start off a cycle on something like Anadrol, it's a mistake. You get much better results if you use Anadrol after maybe 4 weeks, not starting on day one. If you start out with test, you'll be fine.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.7%

P-bold

P-bold by Taurus Nutrition supposedly converts to boldenone. There are definitely some prohormones that convert to active steroids. Some have steroidal activity before they convert as well as after. I dont know much about this product just know it exists. Good luck man.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    P-bold by Taurus Nutrition supposedly converts to boldenone. There are definitely some prohormones that convert to active steroids. Some have steroidal activity before they convert as well as after. I dont know much about this product just know it exists. Good luck man.
    Besides the hyped up claims by the manufacturer, which I find absurd, can you find one clinical study that supports this "conversion?" It's all smoky mirrors. They can claim anything they want, but who is going to take the time to perform a clinical study and prove that their claims are bogus?

Saying DHEA is a prohormone (for example) and it eventually converts to testosterone is a stretch, although in theory it should help the conversion to testosterone. DHEA is a natural endogenous steroid hormone, unlike Equip, and still, its benefits as a supplement are suspect. I can pull down advertisements that claim "Tren" is a legitimate OTC prohormone that does what Tren does, but as we all know, that's impossible. I believe they advertise in Flex.

Equip is a synthetically manufactured AAS that mimics the effects of testosterone and DHT in some ways. I would agree that a prohormone can produce some anabolic effects, but to claim you can mix a synthetic coc ktail inside your body is something I'm not convinced of. But given the nature of steroids and its classification by the government, it's easy to make false claims in advertising with impunity.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity
    Hey guys are there any pro hormones that convert to EQ
    P-BOLD (Now made by Androfactory thanks to the help of Taurus's formulator) is a bold pro hormone, could be worth a shot depending in your goals.

I ran Taurus's version with pretty solid results.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance. But why kick it off with anything? It's totally unnecessary. In fact, I personally believe that if you're going to start off a cycle on something like Anadrol, it's a mistake. You get much better results if you use Anadrol after maybe 4 weeks, not starting on day one. If you start out with test, you'll be fine.
    You've been here awhile, why are you being so ignorant??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    You've been here awhile, why are you being so ignorant??

Well, I could ask why you're being so gullible? When someone takes a PH and is tested positive for Equip, I'll believe it. Until then, I've been around long enough to know that the hype generated by a manufacturer and not supported by clinical fact is just that, hype. So tell me, what evidence do you have that such "conversion" takes place so I can be better educated? Aside from the advertisement.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%

Well, I could ask why you're being so gullible? When someone takes a PH and is tested positive for Equip, I'll believe it. Until then, I've been around long enough to know that the hype generated by a manufacturer and not supported by clinical fact is just that, hype. So tell me, what evidence do you have that such "conversion" takes place so I can be better educated? Aside from the advertisement.
    I think the "ignorant" statement he was referring to is the one where you said a kicker isnt really necessary or helpful. I may be wrong tho. I do agree on the equip debate, tho.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

I think the "ignorant" statement he was referring to is the one where you said a kicker isnt really necessary or helpful. I may be wrong tho. I do agree on the equip debate, tho.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Someone kicking a test e cycle is famous for a reason so I didn't see the point there. The test can take like 6 weeks to see results so that's why I was thinking about having a kicker. But the prohormone conversion is a legitimate debate.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Maybe, but that's why I said "personally" on that one. My rationale is this: A kicker is helpful, but not right away. I found that if I allow the test to gradually build up and my body adjusts to the new mass and strength, then start with Anadrol, then the Anadrol takes me way beyond what it would had I used it from the start. I let the test have had a chance to work then I kick it in high gear with the Anadrol. I think a lot of injuries happen if you load up too soon. But having said that, if you check on other sites, especially the pro sites, the fad of a kicker is fading. What used to be a given "fact" is now looked upon as a questionable practice. My experience has been that if I blast/cycle and compare my strength at week 10 to a kicker at the start and a kicker around week 5, my strength and efficiency is much better employing the latter. At least that's my experience, but to have a differing opinion based solely on the heard mentality to me, is true ignorance.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance.
    This statement was what I was talking about..
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

And I also like to kick start my test cycles as well.
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Maybee not 100% of the ph converts to the target/active steroid, but some does and that's a fact.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And I also like to kick start my test cycles as well.
    Fair enough, but I like fat bottomed wimin too. Just saying, it's not for everyone.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.37%

Maybe, but that's why I said "personally" on that one. My rationale is this: A kicker is helpful, but not right away. I found that if I allow the test to gradually build up and my body adjusts to the new mass and strength, then start with Anadrol, then the Anadrol takes me way beyond what it would had I used it from the start. I let the test have had a chance to work then I kick it in high gear with the Anadrol. I think a lot of injuries happen if you load up too soon. But having said that, if you check on other sites, especially the pro sites, the fad of a kicker is fading. What used to be a given "fact" is now looked upon as a questionable practice. My experience has been that if I blast/cycle and compare my strength at week 10 to a kicker at the start and a kicker around week 5, my strength and efficiency is much better employing the latter. At least that's my experience, but to have a differing opinion based solely on the heard mentality to me, is true ignorance.
    Agreed. For the record i wasnt agreeing or disagreeing with him or you lol just trying to clear things up definitely see your logic bro. Cant personally speak to it cuz i dont feel educated enough, so ill spare you the bro science lol.
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Fair enough, but I like fat bottomed wimin too. Just saying, it's not for everyone.
    Yea and I like my M1A/ALPHA-1 That although is active on it's own, does convert some to the active steroid Methyl 1-Testosterone.. just saying, it's not for everyone.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

[QUOTE="DetroitHammer"]

Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance. /QUOTE]
    Wtf the definition of a prohormone
    Is a precursor of a hormone, that is converted to an active hormone by peripheral metabolism.And they've been selling a lot of them for years now. My first was 1-ad by Ergopharm.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Maybee not 100% of the ph converts to the target/active steroid, but some does and that's a fact.
    Advertised “Fact”: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldenone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength , hardening and produces very little bloating.

I did a lot of reading by Patrick Arnold, who you all know is probably the most knowledgeable prohormone guru in the world. He said : “Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol) does not metabolize to any 1,4-3b-ols. so 3b-hsd is not acting on these in the direction of reduction. That could mean it doesn’t work on these in the direction of oxidation either.” He further went on to say in vitro the conversion of “P-Bold” to 1,4 Andro seems to work, but no one knows if it works in the body that way, but there is a likelihood that it does, with a very low conversion rate, of like 15%.

Boldione itself likely does not have any significant anabolic or androgenic value. However after interaction in vitro with the 17b-HSD enzyme, boldione is converted to the illegal anabolic steroid boldenone. Boldione can also be converted to 1-androstenedione (1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone after interaction with the 5a-reductase enzyme. These metabolites are where this pro-hormone gets most of its effects. Since boldione is a dione, conversions to the more powerful steroid metabolites are expected to be near 15-20%, which is another reason why such high doses are needed to see results.

So, let’s say it does actually convert to 1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol after interaction with the 5a-reductase enzyme in the body (which we do not know). Injectable Equip is weak as it is, so for anyone to notice any effect from the prohormone P-Bold, you’d have to ingest so much of it a day it be impractical.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE=Bigchourico;3725114]

Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance. /QUOTE]
    Wtf the definition of a prohormone
    Is a precursor of a hormone, that is converted to an active hormone by peripheral metabolism.And they've been selling a lot of them for years now. My first was 1-ad by Ergopharm.
    The first prohormone developed by Patrick Arnold. Converts to 1-testosterone, a 5-alpha reduced 1-ene steroid, a natural occurring steroid which is why it's illegal now. So yes, 1-AD was a powerful steroid precursor.
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Advertised “Fact”: P-BOLD CYP 17a1 converts to the potent anabolic intermediate hormone Boldine (1,4 Andro) and then at an incredibly high rate converts to 17bHSD Boldenone: an active steroid hormone known for building lean muscle mass, maximizing strength , hardening and produces very little bloating.

I did a lot of reading by Patrick Arnold, who you all know is probably the most knowledgeable prohormone guru in the world. He said : “Boldenone (1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol) does not metabolize to any 1,4-3b-ols. so 3b-hsd is not acting on these in the direction of reduction. That could mean it doesn’t work on these in the direction of oxidation either.” He further went on to say in vitro the conversion of “P-Bold” to 1,4 Andro seems to work, but no one knows if it works in the body that way, but there is a likelihood that it does, with a very low conversion rate, of like 15%.

Boldione itself likely does not have any significant anabolic or androgenic value. However after interaction in vitro with the 17b-HSD enzyme, boldione is converted to the illegal anabolic steroid boldenone. Boldione can also be converted to 1-androstenedione (1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone after interaction with the 5a-reductase enzyme. These metabolites are where this pro-hormone gets most of its effects. Since boldione is a dione, conversions to the more powerful steroid metabolites are expected to be near 15-20%, which is another reason why such high doses are needed to see results.

So, let’s say it does actually convert to 1,4-androstadiene-3-one-17β-ol after interaction with the 5a-reductase enzyme in the body (which we do not know). Injectable Equip is weak as it is, so for anyone to notice any effect from the prohormone P-Bold, you’d have to ingest so much of it a day it be impractical.
    [QUOTE=DetroitHammer;3725241]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post

The first prohormone developed by Patrick Arnold. Converts to 1-testosterone, a 5-alpha reduced 1-ene steroid, a natural occurring steroid which is why it's illegal now. So yes, 1-AD was a powerful steroid precursor.
    I see what you're saying and I see what vida is saying....

I'm in agreement with you. I also read PA's comments on P Bold being bunk and I after I ran it, I agree.

You can't throw out a blanket statement saying that no prohormones convert to active steroids and I think that's what vida was saying. For instance, you just said in your last post that the original 1-ad converted to 1-test being an active steroid. That is obviously contradicting your statement that none convert

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE=Valdez;3725288]

I see what you're saying and I see what vida is saying....

I'm in agreement with you. I also read PA's comments on P Bold being bunk and I after I ran it, I agree.

You can't throw out a blanket statement saying that no prohormones convert to active steroids and I think that's what vida was saying. For instance, you just said in your last post that the original 1-ad converted to 1-test being an active steroid. That is obviously contradicting your statement that none convert

- Valdez
    I see what you mean. I should have clarified it by saying the current "legal" PH are primarily what I was referring to. And it may also be a matter of interpretation on my part. To me, a synthetic steroid which is not produced naturally (like Tren for example) will not be replicated synthetically by your body by mixing the chemicals internally. But the triggering of natural hormones by way of PH was never in question. I used DHEA as an example earlier. DHEA is considered a PH and it works to increase the natural production of test. Although it's effectiveness is questionable, it does what a PH is supposed to do. It was the term "synthetic" that I focused on. Thanks...
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

Ok, because a synthetic PH will not convert to synthetic steroid under any circumstance.
    This dosen't seem like you're just talking about the ph bold
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

P-bold might be a no go. Probably kick my cycle off with either epi or halo
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

P-bold might be a no go. Probably kick my cycle off with either epi or halo
    Why don't you just kick it off with Adrol or Dbol? Why fool around with PHs? If you have the real Halo, then there are probably less sides with Adrol than with Halo.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Why don't you just kick it off with Adrol or Dbol? Why fool around with PHs? If you have the real Halo, then there are probably less sides with Adrol than with Halo.
    Believe me I would if I had the cash man. If I could I would run winny or Tbol. Want to run some ph for solid muscle gains
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Believe me I would if I had the cash man. If I could I would run winny or Tbol. Want to run some ph for solid muscle gains
    Why not kick start with Methylstenbolone M-sten/Ultradrol.. It gives quick gains and supposedly a little milder on the sides than Superdrol...

31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

And Msten is still Legal "at the moment"..

32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Why not kick start with Methylstenbolone M-sten/Ultradrol.. It gives quick gains and supposedly a little milder on the sides than Superdrol...

How does that compare to hdrol
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

How does that compare to hdrol
    It's a lot stronger than hdrol its closer to Superdrol IMO...but u just posted if you had the money you would run Anadrol or Dianabol... So why not go the Methylstenbolone route?? It'll be great for a kickstart ... Quick mass..

34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Do a search on M-sten from IML there coming out with a 10mg dose supposedly really pure..

35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.28%

Do a search on M-sten from IML there coming out with a 10mg dose supposedly really pure..

Will do bro
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Will do bro
    Let me know how it goes.. and good luck.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm with Detroit on this one, kick starts are fine but IMO they only serve the purpose of feeling on ad making gains quicker. I ran a cycle a couple months ago, I did SD to kick start and I also finished off my last 4 weeks with SD. TBH, it was wayyyy more amazing and beneficial at the end. Thinking about it, to kick start you are really only seeing one compound (the kick start) the first 4 weeks, when the test has full kicked in and you run that same compound now you are truly on test and SD for example. My gains were insane having full stable blood levels of both.

My suggestion, get some test p and kick start that way, establish your stable blood levels of testosterone and then throw in a strong oral. The gains will be very pleasing.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I'm with Detroit on this one, kick starts are fine but IMO they only serve the purpose of feeling on ad making gains quicker. I ran a cycle a couple months ago, I did SD to kick start and I also finished off my last 4 weeks with SD. TBH, it was wayyyy more amazing and beneficial at the end. Thinking about it, to kick start you are really only seeing one compound (the kick start) the first 4 weeks, when the test has full kicked in and you run that same compound now you are truly on test and SD for example. My gains were insane having full stable blood levels of both.

My suggestion, get some test p and kick start that way, establish your stable blood levels of testosterone and then throw in a strong oral. The gains will be very pleasing.
    So then kick start and then end with it.. even better..the best of both worlds..lol

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.3%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I'm with Detroit on this one, kick starts are fine but IMO they only serve the purpose of feeling on ad making gains quicker.
    That is exactly the point of a kick start
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

So then kick start and then end with it.. even better..the best of both worlds..lol

That's what I did lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 06:09 PM
  2. proHormone Article
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 05:46 PM
  4. Ordering Prohormones.