Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico

That is exactly the point of a kick start
    ::face palm::

Lol this is true. I guess what I was trying to say that you get better gains from an oral when test is fully flowing opposed to just a kick start.

To rephrase my advice, if you are looking to feel I quicker, go for the quick start, but if you are going for getting the most out of your oral than wait if you have the patience. Although I agree with Detroit I know myself and do not have the patience
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Banned

Alright bros well I decided.

Test E 500 mgs week 1-10
    Sten-zine aka DMZ 2.0 2 caps week 1-4
    Aromasin 12.5 Eod 1-16
    Nolva 2 weeks after last shot 40/20/20/10

Lets get yoked
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity View Post

Test E 500 mgs week 1-10
    Aromasin 12.5 Eod 1-16

Lets get yoked
    Nice, Here comes the Mass..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RippedCity

Test E 500 mgs week 1-10
    Aromasin 12.5 Eod 1-16

Lets get yoked
    Personally i would drop the aromasin while on nolva. Nolva should still prevent gyno but if u run aromasin all the way thru ur gonna have wicked rebound after pct. other than that it looks good.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Personally i would drop the aromasin while on nolva. Nolva should still prevent gyno but if u run aromasin all the way thru ur gonna have wicked rebound after pct. other than that it looks good.
    One of the bragging rights of Aromasin is the lack of rebound. In fact, Aromasin has been shown to greatly stimulate natural testosterone production by a slight androgenic nature. Not only can it also increase total testosterone production, Aromasin actively does so while increasing natural IGF 1. If all you're concerned about is gyno, then a SERM is ok, but we should all worry about the effects on the prostrate as well, and running Aromasin from day one to the end of PCT should be fine. Personally, I'd never use a SERM, only a good quality AI, like Aromasin.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

One of the bragging rights of Aromasin is the lack of rebound. In fact, Aromasin has been shown to greatly stimulate natural testosterone production by a slight androgenic nature. Not only can it also increase total testosterone production, Aromasin actively does so while increasing natural IGF 1. If all you're concerned about is gyno, then a SERM is ok, but we should all worry about the effects on the prostrate as well, and running Aromasin from day one to the end of PCT should be fine. Personally, I'd never use a SERM, only a good quality AI, like Aromasin.
    This is spot on. I don't know what that dude meant with rebound.... obviously he licks his computer monitor. But.. aromasin is a suicide inhibitor (type I) which means it doesn't block estrogen but binds too the aromatase enzyme all together and renders it inactive permanently. Adex is a type II AI and stops estrogen by binding to the aromatase enzyme BUT after use is stopped or blood levels drop is unattaches and the enzyme is rendered active again. This is rebound.

Aromasin is superior to all other AIs and its ability to increase testosterone production and IGF is a winning combo....

Nolva can cause rebound too
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PROHORMONES and WORKOUT FREQUENCY
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
  2. proHormone Article
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 03:46 PM