Tis the season to cut!!

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Hello I'm back! After 3+ years of bulking I'm finally ready to cut. This will be my 3rd injection cycle. My fear of needles is pretty much gone for the most part. I'm looking to try some new steroids. My proposed cycle is as follows.

Week 1-16 Test E 500mg
Week 11-16 Winny 50mg ED
Week 5-12 Tren Ace 200mg

I kept the tren low because I've never used it before and i heard the sides can be terrible. Also I was debating on adding masteron and an oral to kick start my cycle ( Was thinking about hdrol or superdrol since I've had great results from them in the past). Opinions?

Diet: I've never actually really cut while on AAS so I'm not really sure if I should eat under maintenance or maybe eat a little above it since my body is going to be in such an anabolic state.

Last cycle I went from 179lbs to 208lbs and then after winny I was 196. My current weight atm is 199. Estimated BF: 15%
IMG_0142-1.jpg

My goal: To get into single digit body fat. I want to be the most cut I've ever been.

I'll be ordering my gear within the next week so I'll have it to start promptly during the first week of Jan. Thank you for reading.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If you can get it run masteron. Mast helps negate tren sides. Also get some prami or caber. Looks like a killer cutting cycle.

SupraDude

Awards
Good Luck with the cycle bro. Should be pretty bad ass. Make sure u make a log and keep us updated on your progress. I'm looking to run the same cycle this coming spring.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
If you can get it run masteron. Mast helps negate tren sides. Also get some prami or caber. Looks like a killer cutting cycle.
How much mast? Mast is kinda expensive from my dealer so I'd like to keep it kinda low.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Ordered my gear today! Made a few changes to my cycle.

Week 1-15 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Ultradrol 12mg
Week 5-14 Tren Ace 300mg (100mg M/W/F)
Week 12- 17 Winny 50mg ED

PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/50
Test Booster
Cortisol Control

I'll be starting Jan 7th.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ordered my gear today! Made a few changes to my cycle.

Week 1-15 Test E 500mg
Week 1-4 Ultradrol 12mg
Week 5-14 Tren Ace 300mg (100mg M/W/F)
Week 12- 17 Winny 50mg ED

PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/50
Test Booster
Cortisol Control

I'll be starting Jan 7th.
Looks good bro but can I make a suggestion? Actually dose the ace EOD not M W F. So M W F S T T S. Ace is a short ester so between Friday and Monday IMO there's too much of a gap.
I take it you've got your support supps in place for estrogen and prolactin?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Looks good bro but can I make a suggestion? Actually dose the ace EOD not M W F. So M W F S T T S. Ace is a short ester so between Friday and Monday IMO there's too much of a gap.
Oh ok I'll definitely do that. Thanks. Oh and tbh I didn't plan on buying support sups for estrogen or prolactin because this will be my 6th cycle (3rd injectable) and I've never had problems like gyno before. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for it but that's the truth lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Oh ok I'll definitely do that. Thanks. Oh and tbh I didn't plan on buying support sups for estrogen or prolactin because this will be my 6th cycle (3rd injectable) and I've never had problems like gyno before. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for it but that's the truth lol.
Well it's your body but I'd rather be prepared just incase. For the small amount it costs to be proactive rather than reactive.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Prolactin comes with Estro man, the gyno from Tren is pro/prog related....to be the safest, maybe consider at least having some sort of AI to take e3d or so. Aromasin/Exemestane or arimidex can be had for 30-40 and will also help with BP and pumps if you get them from tren. You've never used tren right???? So, best be prepared for it lol. Also, EOD is good, but tren is virtually side free pinned ED with a lower dose of test, because higher test brings out more sides in some cases.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Great advice.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I found some Aromasin (12.5mg each) but no luck with the caber/prima. How would i dose it and when exactly do i start it? Also I'm going to be pinning more often this time around so I'm thinking about trying my glutes again. Last time I pinned there was my first cycle and I pinned so low that I couldn't walk after the injection. Any advice would be appreciated.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
IMO the original cycle proposed is better than the revised one. i think the ultradol (superdrol clone?) will just add too much harshness to the cycle considering u start tren ace right after the sdrol, and than winny right after the tren.

also sdrol is best used for bulking. yea sure some will say its a great addition to a cut cycle, but 90% of those kids have never tried it while cutting and just go by some maxed out advanced cycles. people do use sdrol to cut but on prep cycles and only last like 2weeks for extra fullness.

i think u should keep it more simple. no need to be killing it with all this strong compounds. ESPECIALLY if ur cutting, remember ur body doesnt need that much, in fact ur body is ALOT more sensitive to androgens when in caloric defecit.

my cycle advise:

test e 1-10, test p 11-16
tren ace 3-10 (7weeks)
winstrol 10-16 (7weeks) overlap the tren with win
mast if u can afford
this way u can start PCT right after cycle is over, no need for ester clearance. tren is stopped 6weeks prior to PCT, enught time to "recover".

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
IMO the original cycle proposed is better than the revised one. i think the ultradol (superdrol clone?) will just add too much harshness to the cycle considering u start tren ace right after the sdrol, and than winny right after the tren.

also sdrol is best used for bulking. yea sure some will say its a great addition to a cut cycle, but 90% of those kids have never tried it while cutting and just go by some maxed out advanced cycles. people do use sdrol to cut but on prep cycles and only last like 2weeks for extra fullness.

i think u should keep it more simple. no need to be killing it with all this strong compounds. ESPECIALLY if ur cutting, remember ur body doesnt need that much, in fact ur body is ALOT more sensitive to androgens when in caloric defecit.

my cycle advise:

test e 1-10, test p 11-16
tren ace 3-10 (7weeks)
winstrol 10-16 (7weeks) overlap the tren with win
mast if u can afford
this way u can start PCT right after cycle is over, no need for ester clearance. tren is stopped 6weeks prior to PCT, enught time to "recover".
You beat me too it lol. Definitely drop test E for Test P at the end to help with pct and also get rid of bloat. Ultradrol is something I liked during a bulk not a cut. Winny, anavar or epistane would be the best oral choices in a cut but that's my opinion

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
You beat me too it lol. Definitely drop test E for Test P at the end to help with pct and also get rid of bloat. Ultradrol is something I liked during a bulk not a cut. Winny, anavar or epistane would be the best oral choices in a cut but that's my opinion
Well my plan was to add a few pounds of lbm with Ultradrol before I started fully cutting on tren. Also do you suggest I go in a calorie deficit once I start tren or should I be slightly above my maintenance since my body will be in such an anabolic state?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If that's what your after with ultradrol why not just run anadrol?

Look into carb cycling. I would eat about 300 calories over maintenance until you get to tren. Calculate your gains up to that point and figure out your new calories for maintenance. Eat about 200 calories under (take down carbs and fats) until pct. Recalculate maintenance and eat that during pct.

Its what I would do

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
If that's what your after with ultradrol why not just run anadrol?

Look into carb cycling. I would eat about 300 calories over maintenance until you get to tren. Calculate your gains up to that point and figure out your new calories for maintenance. Eat about 200 calories under (take down carbs and fats) until pct. Recalculate maintenance and eat that during pct.

Its what I would do
Awesome sounds good. What about the Aromasin (12.5mg)? Dosing? Oh and I assume I run it all through my cycle until pct right ?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt estrogen problems at 500test. Aromasin is very strong, id say for AI for this cycle anastrozole is best used.

your aas doses are low. the winstrol 50mg ed is fine. but 500test e, thats only a begginers cycle, do 750 test e, than switch to 150-200mg prop eod. the tren dose is the lowest out of all. 200mg, idk how ur running 200mg/week, but any average juicer can work upto 150 eod within a few weeks easily. tren side effects are STRONGLY overrated IMO, every will tell u to start at like 50mg eod. bro thats bull****, tren is one of the best compounds with considerably low side effects when compared to other ****. obviusly dont jump on the 150mg eod train right off the bat, but 75mg EOD for 2 weeks, than 100mg eod for 2-3weeks, than go from there.

ive ran only 1 cycle with tren. i was mad scared cuz of boards like this. i started at 76mg eod, at week 5.5-7 i was doing 152mg (2cc) eod. 7weeks total. I LOVED IT. i literally got no negative side effects.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i highly doubt estrogen problems at 500test. Aromasin is very strong, id say for AI for this cycle anastrozole is best used.

your aas doses are low. the winstrol 50mg ed is fine. but 500test e, thats only a begginers cycle, do 750 test e, than switch to 150-200mg prop eod. the tren dose is the lowest out of all. 200mg, idk how ur running 200mg/week, but any average juicer can work upto 150 eod within a few weeks easily. tren side effects are STRONGLY overrated IMO, every will tell u to start at like 50mg eod. bro thats bull****, tren is one of the best compounds with considerably low side effects when compared to other ****. obviusly dont jump on the 150mg eod train right off the bat, but 75mg EOD for 2 weeks, than 100mg eod for 2-3weeks, than go from there.

ive ran only 1 cycle with tren. i was mad scared cuz of boards like this. i started at 76mg eod, at week 5.5-7 i was doing 152mg (2cc) eod. 7weeks total. I LOVED IT. i literally got no negative side effects.
I agree with the test idea of 750mg. But I am a firm believer of keeping E2 very low. In the 15-25ish range. Run 12.5mg eod of aromasin and bump to e3d if you are too dry. Run it all the way past pct by about a week to stop rebound from your SERM.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I agree with the test idea of 750mg. But I am a firm believer of keeping E2 very low. In the 15-25ish range. Run 12.5mg eod of aromasin and bump to e3d if you are too dry. Run it all the way past pct by about a week to stop rebound from your SERM.
I've had great results from 500mg a week of test so I see no reason to change it. Thanks for the advice on Aromasin.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards

My tren is 300mg a week not 200mg. I understand that tren may not be as bad as people say it is but since this is my first time using it I'd rather be safe than sorry.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've had great results from 500mg a week of test so I see no reason to change it. Thanks for the advice on Aromasin.
Ok man. No problem bro. If you got more question let me know man.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trenbolone is very powerful. I'm on it right now in a steep deficit- and I'm growing

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I thought I would give it one more go. See how my body did. I went very slow. To ease into it- no insomnia or anxiety- terrible night sweats and some aggression.

As for my dose I won't say- its high- pretty high over 500mgs a week easy.

But I'm prepping

I have been off the boards for a while doing work in about 6 weeks I'm going to post up pics

I'm at about 235@13 percent by then I should be around 8 percent

Tren is wonderful to me now. I love this drug it is ripping me up- and I'm still growing.

I won't reveal doses if you want to know pm me.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Well I thought I would give it one more go. See how my body did. I went very slow. To ease into it- no insomnia or anxiety- terrible night sweats and some aggression.

As for my dose I won't say- its high- pretty high over 500mgs a week easy.

But I'm prepping

I have been off the boards for a while doing work in about 6 weeks I'm going to post up pics

I'm at about 235@13 percent by then I should be around 8 percent

Tren is wonderful to me now. I love this drug it is ripping me up- and I'm still growing.

I won't reveal doses if you want to know pm me.
Fair enough bro. I'm jumping on tren in march next year so I'm always interested in how other people respond to it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only advice start with the acetate water and EASE into it

Anyone can master the drug they just need to find the sweet spot. I know guys who run a gram of tren while prepping and love it.

I'm by no means advocating that dose, just reporting that some people do that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ester*

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My only advice start with the acetate water and EASE into it

Anyone can master the drug they just need to find the sweet spot. I know guys who run a gram of tren while prepping and love it.

I'm by no means advocating that dose, just reporting that some people do that
Yeah def acetate since it's my first run with it. Lol I don't think I'll ever make it to that extreme but I'll dose a much as my body can handle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i find i can handle tren easily.
other **** labeled as "mild" like EQ, at 600mg/week, im dying from sides. bp, acne, cholesterol, low sex drive.
the compound labeled as "harsh" i dont get any negative side effects.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i find i can handle tren easily.
other **** labeled as "mild" like EQ, at 600mg/week, im dying from sides. bp, acne, cholesterol, low sex drive.
the compound labeled as "harsh" i dont get any negative side effects.
Fock Eq never used it and won't touch it

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm running mast E @ 500, Tren E @500, and Test P @ 100mg ED.....holy **** its amazing