Stopping A Cycle Half Way Through

RoadRunner15

Awards
Hi guys I am currently on day 13 of my HD by Evolve cycle. It is a a HDROL clone I was told and I am taking milk thistle with it. I am having allergic reactions to the milk thistle and decided I want to stop the cycle now. Do I need to take anything now that I stopped the cycle? Has it been long enough that I need to take a PCT? Any help is much appreciated.

grandroid828

Awards
Hi guys I am currently on day 13 of my HD by Evolve cycle. It is a a HDROL clone I was told and I am taking milk thistle with it. I am having allergic reactions to the milk thistle and decided I want to stop the cycle now. Do I need to take anything now that I stopped the cycle? Has it been long enough that I need to take a PCT? Any help is much appreciated.
Honestly dude, just kill the milk thistle. At (im assuming a low dose of hdtol since this is your first cycle or you wouldve already known about your allergy) you arent running a HUGE risk of liver problems. Its more of a safety net. However. Stopping at this point COULD cause rebound gyno, among other things. Even with a pct. i would just finish cycle w/out milk thistle.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
just drop the milk thistle and to the guy saying liv52 thats got milk thistle in it, if you're really worried get some tudca if you do decide to stop I would suggest that you pct

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Guys used to cycle for months on stupid stuff like Dbol only and never PCT and eventually recovered. 13 days of a PH isn't anything to worry about. But do a light PCT if it makes you feel better.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Guys used to cycle for months on stupid stuff like Dbol only and never PCT and eventually recovered. 13 days of a PH isn't anything to worry about. But do a light PCT if it makes you feel better.
This^^^

If anything. I would use a good test booster and some OTC estrogen control. Formasurge or Erase. I would call it good.