First Test Cycle

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
Hey guys looking for some advice. I'm planning on running a 10 week cycle of Test C 500 mg/week. Inject 250mg Mon/Thurs. While on cycle gonna run Aromasin 12.5 either Eod or Every 3 days. Having too low of estrogen is not a good thing especially if your trying to put on size I've read. I am gonna run aromasin because I am gyno prone from previous oral cycles I have ran before. I am also gonna run HCG on cycle to help the pct land smoothly. So my cycle looks like

500mg Test C/week 1-10
Aromasin 12.5 EOD or Three day interval 1-10
HCG 250 iu x 2 per week 1-10
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 12-16

Does everything look straight?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Looks pretty solid man, good beginning cycle - don't have to start your HCG until the second or third week, though. You would probably be all right with bumping the nolva down to 20 in the second week rather than 2 weeks of 40.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys looking for some advice. I'm planning on running a 10 week cycle of Test C 500 mg/week. Inject 250mg Mon/Thurs. While on cycle gonna run Aromasin 12.5 either Eod or Every 3 days. Having too low of estrogen is not a good thing especially if your trying to put on size I've read. I am gonna run aromasin because I am gyno prone from previous oral cycles I have ran before. I am also gonna run HCG on cycle to help the pct land smoothly. So my cycle looks like

500mg Test C/week 1-10
Aromasin 12.5 EOD or Three day interval 1-10
HCG 250 iu x 2 per week 1-10
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 12-16

Does everything look straight?
looks decent what are your stats?

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
6-1 190lbs 11%bf
Max bench 285
Max squat 350-400 don't really know just guessing
Max dead lift 350-400

grandroid828

Awards
6-1 190lbs 11%bf
Max bench 285
Max squat 350-400 don't really know just guessing
Max dead lift 350-400
Dude. Why are you using AAS at this point? You have TONS of natty potential left. Im 21 (im assuming youre close to that) 6 ft 2. 215 lbs. 10 percent bf. max bench squat dead 345/405/455 and im natty. Cmon man wait until you NEED the stuff your still growing bro!

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
I read that arnold started when he was 16 bro. Not condoning that in anyway but being 22 I feel like I will be alright. My personal opinion is you should never start steroids until you can mentally handle it because some dudes obviously can't. Anyways being younger and supping on some test doesn't seem like a problem to me. I will get to where I want to be size wise then stop and just maintain. Maybe if I wanted to be a pro body builder and wanted to maximize the size my body could be but that's not the case.

grandroid828

Awards
I read that arnold started when he was 16 bro. Not condoning that in anyway but being 22 I feel like I will be alright. My personal opinion is you should never start steroids until you can mentally handle it because some dudes obviously can't. Anyways being younger and supping on some test doesn't seem like a problem to me. I will get to where I want to be size wise then stop and just maintain. Maybe if I wanted to be a pro body builder and wanted to maximize the size my body could be but that's not the case.
Nah i know dude i wasnt condemning age! And actually, dont quote me, but im pretty sure it was 15! Lol. And thats with no serm!!! But no i didnt mean to say it wasnt safe. I meant to say, its unnecessary. Anyone who says you can get just as big as arnold or whoever without steroids, is retarted. BUT. You CAN get ALOT closer than you are now. Naturally. And im not calling you weak or anything dude. So dont take offense, i mean it in the most helpful way i can. I PROMISE. If you give it just one more year of solid 100 percent training and more importantly nutritional effort, you will either be where u wanna be now, or you will have that much more to build up from when you do use aas. Your first cycle is a BANG. Youll get your best, and safest gains from it. Dont waste that bang on gains you couldve gotten naturally. Use it to push you to supranatural levels. Thats what theyre for. They arent shortcuts to get from a-b. theyre from getting to b-c. B being the natural limit. You can totally and safely run these at your age. But. I highly advise waiting for progressions sake. Not for safety or lack of education. Your decision. But most people here and everywhere will respect you more if you max yourself out naturally(or dang close) first. Either way. Good luck brother.

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
Nah i know dude i wasnt condemning age! And actually, dont quote me, but im pretty sure it was 15! Lol. And thats with no serm!!! But no i didnt mean to say it wasnt safe. I meant to say, its unnecessary. Anyone who says you can get just as big as arnold or whoever without steroids, is retarted. BUT. You CAN get ALOT closer than you are now. Naturally. And im not calling you weak or anything dude. So dont take offense, i mean it in the most helpful way i can. I PROMISE. If you give it just one more year of solid 100 percent training and more importantly nutritional effort, you will either be where u wanna be now, or you will have that much more to build up from when you do use aas. Your first cycle is a BANG. Youll get your best, and safest gains from it. Dont waste that bang on gains you couldve gotten naturally. Use it to push you to supranatural levels. Thats what theyre for. They arent shortcuts to get from a-b. theyre from getting to b-c. B being the natural limit. You can totally and safely run these at your age. But. I highly advise waiting for progressions sake. Not for safety or lack of education. Your decision. But most people here and everywhere will respect you more if you max yourself out naturally(or dang close) first. Either way. Good luck brother.
I couldn't agree with you more brother. Anyone listening that hasn't supped before should listen and take into consideration because you are absolutely right. I have done multiple oral cycles in the past my first being a winny only 50 mg 1-6 wks. I put on around 15 lbs but didn't pct right and lost most because I was stupid as hell. Point being your first cycle is huge where you will get most of your gains. 15 lbs lean on a winny only? Jacked bro. So your right but I've been there and done it on a few AAS and DS cycles. Now I'm tired of the orals and ready to pin and get some real gains that are more keepable so to speak

grandroid828

Awards
I couldn't agree with you more brother. Anyone listening that hasn't supped before should listen and take into consideration because you are absolutely right. I have done multiple oral cycles in the past my first being a winny only 50 mg 1-6 wks. I put on around 15 lbs but didn't pct right and lost most because I was stupid as hell. Point being your first cycle is huge where you will get most of your gains. 15 lbs lean on a winny only? Jacked bro. So your right but I've been there and done it on a few AAS and DS cycles. Now I'm tired of the orals and ready to pin and get some real gains that are more keepable so to speak
Ah. I didnt realize this wasnt ur first cycle. In that case, pull the trigger. Cycle looks fine to me! Definitely should be more keepable. How bad were sides with winny? Heard it can be brutal.

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
Dry ass joints and maybe a little aggression. High blood pressure. Love the stuff tho, if you haven't tried it get on it 50 mg or 60 if you got alot of fish oil and joint supps. I never stacked it with test but I can imagine its dirty. Ever since popping the winny I have crazy stamina in the gym. I could go all day and never feel like i can't keep going. My muscles just adapted to it. I also did a Tbol cycle 60 mgs. That's good stuff, a little wetter gains and back pumps suck but I will probably run a Tbol and Test cycle one day. Winstrol is beast tho no question about it

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
IMO your too young man. At 22 your endocrine system is still developing and doing aas can suppress your natural development. ALSO if your only guessing at two of your major compound lifts shows your probably not training to your full potential.

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
Bro I lift hard as **** 5 times a week minimum. Also by saying around that range meaning I don't max out. I am dead lifting 315 for ten. I am sure I can go higher i just haven't tried yet and not trying to claim some number I don't know.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bro I lift hard as **** 5 times a week minimum. Also by saying around that range meaning I don't max out. I am dead lifting 315 for ten. I am sure I can go higher i just haven't tried yet and not trying to claim some number I don't know.
I didn't mean no disrespect bro. Giving a range of where you think your lifts are sounds like your guessing what you can lift. Theres a big difference from 315 to 350 and even more so to 400.
IMO your too young to cycle as per my reason in my previous post but I'm sure you will anyways just make sure you do it right with proper support supps and pct.

RippedCity

RippedCity

Banned
Awards
I know your just looking out bro and I appreciate it. But yes I am gonna go through with this cycle and I might log it on here so you can see the monster I will become