Test/tren/eq/igf1

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
New to the forum been using Peds for about 5 years

24 yrs old 5*7 225 lbs 12-13% bf

Doing another show next year and debating running a pretty big blast cycle. I'm currently using
750 test e/sust ( totally 750)
400 eq

Bridging with anavar clomid and trenazone might cruise on test at 250 a week depending on how I feel.

The next run I'm looking at is
400 tren
500 test
400 eq
40mcg bilateral igf1 lr3

This stack will be used to attempt to hit 250 lbs. Also I will be pyramiding up not starting with that mg per week.

Anyone have experience with this cycle set up or have any other ideas for mg brake downs.
Also I'm looking at a site called iron dragon for my lab rats wanted to know if it's legit.
Eating 4000-4500 cal per day clean only using contest diet like but with double the carbs for lbm gain. No cheat meals I don't believe in them until bf is in the single digits

Thanks in advance for any advice ect. This forum was a great find!

jt339

Awards
  • Established
New to the forum been using Peds for about 5 years

24 yrs old 5*7 225 lbs 12-13% bf

Doing another show next year and debating running a pretty big blast cycle. I'm currently using
750 test e/sust ( totally 750)
400 eq

Bridging with anavar clomid and trenazone might cruise on test at 250 a week depending on how I feel.

The next run I'm looking at is
400 tren
500 test
400 eq
40mcg bilateral igf1 lr3

This stack will be used to attempt to hit 250 lbs. Also I will be pyramiding up not starting with that mg per week.

Anyone have experience with this cycle set up or have any other ideas for mg brake downs.
Also I'm looking at a site called iron dragon for my lab rats wanted to know if it's legit.
Eating 4000-4500 cal per day clean only using contest diet like but with double the carbs for lbm gain. No cheat meals I don't believe in them until bf is in the single digits

Thanks in advance for any advice ect. This forum was a great find!
Why wouldn't you cruise on test if you're running a bridge? You're just going to feel like **** if you don't. Unless you're trying to cut on your bridge then save some money and don't buy the var. I would like to hear your reasoning as far as pyramiding up as I've never seen this done. I'm always open to new ideas though. I would add in some nandrolone at 500-800 depending on the ester somewhere as EQ and tren are not great mass builders. Bump up the test to 700 at least. Don't know **** about igf so I can't help ya there.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
any reason your pyramiding the cycle? pyramiding is a real waste of time...instead of your levels takin 3-4wks to max out there gonna take much longer, who wants that? i dont....

if your tryin to gain 25 lean lbs your workouts and diet need to be on point, also your gonna need to eat more cal. really clean you diet up cuz 12-13% is high.

as for the cycle itself, any reason your not upping the EQ? id up it to 800+with most it helps with hunger and getting the food down. imo the igf should be kept for the pre show cycle.

got any pics of what you looked like last show? so we can see what your workin with.....

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
I am pyramiding to watch for sides from the tren. It's how I was taught to do it so just always stuck with the pyramid concept.

If anyone knows how to take a picture from your iPhone and put it on here inform me and I'll put up a pic from last show.

I get a good price on var and just sorta like the compound itself so always bridge with it. I would prefer not to cruise so my natural system kicks back in a bit an I know var doesn't mess highly with the endocrine system.

I'm always a little cautious of the high dose eq due to the blood thickening.

Yes my diet is all clean has been for about a month now. Fish sweet Potatos oatmeal chicken ect. I'm slowly increasing kcal i don't want to just balloon to 250 I did that to 225 which explains the current bf %. So I'm trying to keep my gains as dry as possible which is the reason for the tren and eq choice.

I have been looking at bumping up the test.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I am pyramiding to watch for sides from the tren. It's how I was taught to do it so just always stuck with the pyramid concept.

If anyone knows how to take a picture from your iPhone and put it on here inform me and I'll put up a pic from last show.

I get a good price on var and just sorta like the compound itself so always bridge with it. I would prefer not to cruise so my natural system kicks back in a bit an I know var doesn't mess highly with the endocrine system.

I'm always a little cautious of the high dose eq due to the blood thickening.

Yes my diet is all clean has been for about a month now. Fish sweet Potatos oatmeal chicken ect. I'm slowly increasing kcal i don't want to just balloon to 250 I did that to 225 which explains the current bf %. So I'm trying to keep my gains as dry as possible which is the reason for the tren and eq choice.

I have been looking at bumping up the test.
bro.... whats the difference!!!?!?! if you on drugs your on drugs!. your body dont care how much your on, it just know there is a foreign substance in it and will never fully recover while useing!

jump into the other 2 drugs and ramp up only the tren dose till you find your sweet spot.

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
You render a valid point lol.

I am going to just jump into the 2 and ramp the tren only. I like that idea better sense I know what the other 2 do at a high dose.