Using two different AI on blast ok?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Getting ready to start blast in about 10 days. I'm on 200 cyp a week from TRT a week and plan on running 350 prop on top of it for 8 weeks.

Currently I take 1/4 pill of arimidex EOD. I have couple bottles of erase from a sale a while back.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Phone screwed up sorry. Continued:

I was thinking of keeping my arimidex dose the same and taking two erase a day on top of it. Has anybody tried this? Any problems with doing this? I can just ditch the erase and up the arimidex but then I will run out way faster than my script should of lasted.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its really not a good idea to mess around like that IMO.

But if you're going to do it...here are my suggestions:

Stick with .25mg arimidex EOD, and take just ONE Erase a day.
Really .25mg adex EOD is enough for some people on a heavy test cycle anyways.

Pay attention to what your body is doing if you add Erase.

If it's too much estro suppression you'll notice things like:
Sore creaky joints
Loss of libido (from too low estro)
Bad migraines

If you don't get those sides and you're not bloated and nipples don't itch then you're safe.

But honestly...its still not a good idea.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I'm thinking it might not be best idea too. I did some searching and couldn't find much info about people using two.

Since I had and it seems like it would work I figured might as well ask around. But if it could be a health issue I don't want to even risk it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just stick with the adex dosage then. And if you think sides are showing, up it to .25mg ED and call your doctor to let him know what you did. Don't tell him you're taking extra test though lol...

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Just stick with the adex dosage then. And if you think sides are showing, up it to .25mg ED and call your doctor to let him know what you did. Don't tell him you're taking extra test though lol...
Thanks man