Using two different AI on blast ok?
- 11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
- 11-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Phone screwed up sorry. Continued:
I was thinking of keeping my arimidex dose the same and taking two erase a day on top of it. Has anybody tried this? Any problems with doing this? I can just ditch the erase and up the arimidex but then I will run out way faster than my script should of lasted.
- 11-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Its really not a good idea to mess around like that IMO.
But if you're going to do it...here are my suggestions:
Stick with .25mg arimidex EOD, and take just ONE Erase a day.
Really .25mg adex EOD is enough for some people on a heavy test cycle anyways.
Pay attention to what your body is doing if you add Erase.
If it's too much estro suppression you'll notice things like:
Sore creaky joints
Loss of libido (from too low estro)
If you don't get those sides and you're not bloated and nipples don't itch then you're safe.
But honestly...its still not a good idea.
11-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm thinking it might not be best idea too. I did some searching and couldn't find much info about people using two.
Since I had and it seems like it would work I figured might as well ask around. But if it could be a health issue I don't want to even risk it.
11-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Just stick with the adex dosage then. And if you think sides are showing, up it to .25mg ED and call your doctor to let him know what you did. Don't tell him you're taking extra test though lol...
11-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By keyzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-14-2011, 10:47 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 34Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:02 PM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2004, 02:22 PM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 52Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:11 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:37 AM