Tren and Cardio

  1. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0

    Tren and Cardio


    Just wondering if anyone has any tips for cardio on Tren. I do some MMA stuff a couple nights a week just for the workout and fun. I have done tren with martial arts before and it was not alot of fun.

    Was wondering if anyone has any tips for keeping your wind on tren....

    Probably running tren 50-100 a day with some EQ and test prop....

  2. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    Man it took everything I had up do minimal cardio while I was on tren. Maybe the EQ will help balance it out.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Answers
    0


    And try adding some albuteral
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    And try adding some albuteral
    i have heard that helps. I will give it a shot... Last time was enthanate this time prop, that should make a bit of difference too...
  5. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77

    i have heard that helps. I will give it a shot... Last time was enthanate this time prop, that should make a bit of difference too...
    Eq isn't the best for cardio man. It thickens your blood. Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Eq isn't the best for cardio man. It thickens your blood. Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.
    I started research on this last night. My training partner swears by it, i might just leave it out and not tell him, lol... Dont want to offend..
  7. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77

    I started research on this last night. My training partner swears by it, i might just leave it out and not tell him, lol... Dont want to offend..
    Haha. I'm not saying you shouldn't run it. Sh*t it has its place in bodybuilding and is used regularly but I stay away best I can from AAS that thickens blood drastically or kills cardio.

    There are a lot of good compounds out there that will give you the same gains.

    Here's a link for some info http://www.steroid.com/Equipoise.php
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    ty sir... I am adding the compounds one a week, i will see how i react... Eq is the only one i have not run in the past...
  9. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Eq raises endurance like crazy though which is why it enhances cardio
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Eq raises endurance like crazy though which is why it enhances cardio
    Nice to know
  11. Registered User
    rg32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Been running eq for 4 week, found that anything more than 400mg a week would cause anxiety. because, of its blood thickening values. (Raises red blood cell count drastically). But every person is different. I have heard eq is best @ 600mg. But can't go there.
    For endurance, I would have to say yes!!
  12. Registered User
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Answers
    0


    I train MMA as well.
    Your sparring partner doesn't care if you are on Tren, Clen, or whatever it may be. Why should he?
    That's literally what I tell myself when I'm on the treadmill. "The enemy doesn't care if you are tired".
    That usually pushes me. Your body will break the wall and you'll get over it.

    Other than that, there really isn't much you can do.
    Slow down when your breathes get shorter...
    Get shredded or die mirin'
  13. Registered User
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Answers
    0


    IMO and the couple of logs i followed on this forum and others that included EQ, all people complained about chest pains/**** cardio/out of breath. i seriously have no idea where the "EQ is mild" come from. or how it can help u with cardio/endurance when it thickens your blood drastically. any college student who paid attention in anatomy and physiology will tell you that thicker blood will not help you with endurance, in fact it will hinder it!!! on TOP of a **** load of cardiovascular problems that come with thickening of the blood.

    if you are looking to add a dry/lean MILD compound, go with masterona or primobola.

    EQ might have its place, but at 200-400mg/week and nothing more.
  14. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,198
    Answers
    0


    Totally agree... I haven't been on my bandwagon lately about the evils of nandrolone and equip, but you hit it right on the head. Equip thickened my blood so bad I might as well have been on Tren.

    Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    IMO and the couple of logs i followed on this forum and others that included EQ, all people complained about chest pains/**** cardio/out of breath. i seriously have no idea where the "EQ is mild" come from. or how it can help u with cardio/endurance when it thickens your blood drastically. any college student who paid attention in anatomy and physiology will tell you that thicker blood will not help you with endurance, in fact it will hinder it!!! on TOP of a **** load of cardiovascular problems that come with thickening of the blood.

    if you are looking to add a dry/lean MILD compound, go with masterona or primobola.

    EQ might have its place, but at 200-400mg/week and nothing more.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    I know a guy, who on low test+mod tren+EQ,cut his 3mile time from 24min down to 20min.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Registered User
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Answers
    0


    Hmmmmmm. I think the sides a based in each person, no negative sides from EQ here.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Hmmmmmm. I think the sides a based in each person, no negative sides from EQ here.
    Agree'd as with most everything. Hence drug warning of "may cause"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    Mack555's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  80 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    Read up on it first and I will see if I can find some of the articles I read about it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test and Cardio
    By RobInKuwait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:54 AM
  2. Max-OT and cardio???
    By good_guye28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:28 AM
  3. Tren and Lung Damage
    By Alpha Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 12:04 PM
  4. Clenbuterol and cardio. oK?
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. IP Oral Tren and Cyclo test susp??
    By pogue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 09:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in