Currently Running TEST but have a MEPs physical?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Currently Running TEST but have a MEPs physical?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has gone down to MEPs on cycle??? I know they don't test for steroids, however when they do blood work, I was wondering if my RBC will increase enough to the point where they know I'm on some sort of anabolics? Is there anything else that could potentially tip them off? That's my biggest concern is when they draw bloods.. Anyone who can shed some light, thanks! Running 500mg of test e weekly.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Don't ask don't tell you will be fine.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

youre fine
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

you'll be fine I'd suggest PCT before you ship out to training if you're worried that you're RBC will be noticeably high maybe give blood a few days before, but you're only running 500mg of test that shouldn't have any real noticeable effects on bloodwork as its only slightly supra-physiological. good luck and just a heads up military life sucks ass did 4 years in the army and hated almost every minute of it when you get out you will have a brand new extremely cynical view on life.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

You're the only person I've heard say that. Haha. Of course I will PCT up but k have 6 weeks of pins left haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I don't remember giving blood at meps just piss and breathalyzer.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah there's def a blood test now
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You'll be fine !! Army right here 3 years 11bravo FTW !
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    you'll be fine I'd suggest PCT before you ship out to training if you're worried that you're RBC will be noticeably high maybe give blood a few days before, but you're only running 500mg of test that shouldn't have any real noticeable effects on bloodwork as its only slightly supra-physiological. good luck and just a heads up military life sucks ass did 4 years in the army and hated almost every minute of it when you get out you will have a brand new extremely cynical view on life.
    ^ this i am 3 years in and finished a deployment to Afghanistan lost three good buddys and more with lost limbs the army is gay don't do it

PS: 11B infantry
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Its a mistake. I'm in currently, 11B, trying to reclass whenever I can.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

whatever you reclass to don't go 89B (ammo spec) counting bullets in shipping containers when its 130* out sucks I'd also stay away from 27D (paralegal) thats what my wife does and she got stuck at work till 7:00 tonight while all her leadership left at 4 calling her 1st sgt in the morning and cussing his ass out if he hangs up I'm showing up and smashing his face into the ground
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar
    whatever you reclass to don't go 89B (ammo spec) counting bullets in shipping containers when its 130* out sucks I'd also stay away from 27D (paralegal) thats what my wife does and she got stuck at work till 7:00 tonight while all her leadership left at 4 calling her 1st sgt in the morning and cussing his ass out if he hangs up I'm showing up and smashing his face into the ground
    I'm thinking intel. I'm trying to find one where I'll have some time to knock out some schooling while I'm in.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I have a question that hopefully one of you can answer on this thread my roommate is planning on joining the military and is currently using letro to combat gyno as i have recommended it to him he recently decided to join the military and will be going to meps next week will letro show up on the testing there does any one know and if it will is there any way he will be clear if he stops asap?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I was on cycle at meps. You will be fine. I'm a weather forecaster in the Air Force and I have more than enough time to do schoolwork.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Answers

GOOD LUCK bro' and THANKS to ALL ya Soldiers who Fight against Terrorism. DV Over and Out.!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Looking at running Trifecta Stack but have ???'s
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 09:17 PM
  3. Thinking of starting up again, but have some ??'s
    By Breezed_one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 10:10 PM