Awards
Male
Hgt: 5'9"
Wgt: 232
BF%: 18%

Test Cyp 250mg/ml 1ml Weds/Sun
Turanibol 50mg/ml 1ml ed

Started Oct 4th

Weight gain has been tremendous and strength is going up. Have every intention of sticking with the stack for the duration which is 8 weeks at this point.

This week started having sore nips and was told to possibly add 20mg ed Nolva to help. Not sure if this is correct or not. If it is correct is it taken ed or eod and should I continue with Nolva into PCT?

Second, I have been told to start PCT the last week of the cycle and run Nolva but not told how much. As well I have been told to wait two weeks then start PCT. Just curious as to which is better option.

Thanks for any assistance!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Should have done sone research. Nolva is fine but not the best option. Your going low dose. Either get some erase pro or a formeron product and dose as indicated by the directions. 8 weeks is too short for cyp. Minimum 10 but best bet is 12. Start nolva 2 weeks after your last shot. 40mgs/day first week, 20mgs/day for the next 3 weeks.

Nitedrifter

Awards
As for research I thought I had but as always I am still learning a lot as it goes. I am shooting for 12 weeks but supply was limited at this point, waiting on the rest. Thanks for the advice though I will look for those items asap.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Aromasin would be better than erase for sore / sensitive nips etc but it's also harder to get as it's not otc. If you start to develop a lump under your nips letro is the best way to go.

Nitedrifter

Awards
Thanks Luke

I have some foremon (sp?) on the way and dd some more research on both and the reasons for all this happening . Thanks again.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
you should save the nolva for pct and run a real pharma grade ai like letro, adex or aromisan while on cycle you should also lengthen your cycle to 12-16 weeks since cyps pretty long acting and for that same reason you don't want to start pct until 2 weeks after your final injection. I would suggest running the Nolva at 60mg for the first 2 weeks of pct, then 40 for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 weeks

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
you should save the nolva for pct and run a real pharma grade ai like letro, adex or aromisan while on cycle you should also lengthen your cycle to 12-16 weeks since cyps pretty long acting and for that same reason you don't want to start pct until 2 weeks after your final injection. I would suggest running the Nolva at 60mg for the first 2 weeks of pct, then 40 for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 weeks
Really @ 500mg a week? Weird. I just ran 1.5g a week of injects and fared very well on erase. 750 test 750 eq. Exemestane is/was far too strong for low dose cycles. Letro shouldn't be used unless gyno symptoms occur because of strength and sides. Adex works but I prefer suicidal ais. Rebound from adex can be a bitch. Oh, and good luck finding pharma grade ai's and SERMs.
60mg of nolva is far too much. 40 for a week or two and then 20 for a few weeks for a total of 4-6 will do you just fine. 16 weeks for a first cycle can become too much. Especially with one compound. Gains definitely slow around the 10 week mark.

Just my .02

Nitedrifter

Awards
Should have done sone research. Nolva is fine but not the best option. Your going low dose. Either get some erase pro or a formeron product and dose as indicated by the directions. 8 weeks is too short for cyp. Minimum 10 but best bet is 12. Start nolva 2 weeks after your last shot. 40mgs/day first week, 20mgs/day for the next 3 weeks.
Just wanted to give an update, I will use my last of turanibol tomorrow morning. I have been using foremon as directed by label and things are moving along fine. As for the cycle length, I will be running 12 weeks after looking into it more.

Thanks superbeast...I will also be using your pct suggestion. Just getting mixed signals about when to actually start pct. Some say before I finish the cycle, then 7 days or 12 days or 14 days after my last shot. Can anyone PM any good reads. Again thanks!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin would be better than erase for sore / sensitive nips etc but it's also harder to get as it's not otc. If you start to develop a lump under your nips letro is the best way to go.
^^^^ this.

pct start time for cyp is 14-18 days after last injrction.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just wanted to give an update, I will use my last of turanibol tomorrow morning. I have been using foremon as directed by label and things are moving along fine. As for the cycle length, I will be running 12 weeks after looking into it more.

Thanks superbeast...I will also be using your pct suggestion. Just getting mixed signals about when to actually start pct. Some say before I finish the cycle, then 7 days or 12 days or 14 days after my last shot. Can anyone PM any good reads. Again thanks!
For test e or c you give it 2 weeks and then start.

coon dog

Awards
Male
Hgt: 5'9"
Wgt: 232
BF%: 18%

Test Cyp 250mg/ml 1ml Weds/Sun
Turanibol 50mg/ml 1ml ed

Started Oct 4th

Weight gain has been tremendous and strength is going up. Have every intention of sticking with the stack for the duration which is 8 weeks at this point.

This week started having sore nips and was told to possibly add 20mg ed Nolva to help. Not sure if this is correct or not. If it is correct is it taken ed or eod and should I continue with Nolva into PCT?

Second, I have been told to start PCT the last week of the cycle and run Nolva but not told how much. As well I have been told to wait two weeks then start PCT. Just curious as to which is better option.

Thanks for any assistance!
I'm 32 - 40lb over weight. I just started a cycle of tes-tren- and mastron. What is the best way to burn fat and build muscle. I've been working out hard for about 3 wks but can see no fat loss. What is the best program or routine that I should be doing giving what im on

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm 32 - 40lb over weight. I just started a cycle of tes-tren- and mastron. What is the best way to burn fat and build muscle. I've been working out hard for about 3 wks but can see no fat loss. What is the best program or routine that I should be doing giving what im on
OMG! You don't need a test mast tren cycle to lose weight. You need to diet hard and train smart. 40lb overweight... Diet will get you where you need to be.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Wtf? Get off gear immediately.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest coming off cycle with a pct and the start a beginner strength program and cardio

coon dog

Awards
I would suggest coming off cycle with a pct and the start a beginner strength program and cardio
I figured that muscles burns fat- so build big muscle will eat big fat. Im 6' tall 230 pounds . I'm getting stronger but don't seem to be loading fat... How many calories do I need to be taking in a day ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
ok well..... 30-40 fat lbs over weight or 30-40 muscular lbs?.... according to doctors for my height im 65lbs over weight, but its muscle not fat.

coon dog

Awards
ok well..... 30-40 fat lbs over weight or 30-40 muscular lbs?.... according to doctors for my height im 65lbs over weight, but its muscle not fat.
I have a spare tire that goes all the way around. It caint all be fat. I have been working my butt off and I know I'm toning up good but figured I'd have weight loss as well. How many calories should I be taking in- I bet I haven't been taking in 1200 a day. Will that stall my fat loss?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
look, if your eatting say 2000 cal ed and not dropping weight that if you eat 1800 you will start to drop weight...

eat what your eatting for 7 days, count everything you eat even it its 2 chips... it still has a cal count to it, figure it out and write it down. after 7 day add it all up and divide it by 7 and thats your number.

i cant tell you to cut 500 cal ed to drop weight... if you put your body into a starvation more it will drop weight for a little bit but it will stop and maybe even start adding weight aagain... so only drop 150-200cal a wk.