Halostein

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking about to start Halotestin pre work out.

Anybody did this before and how was your results?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about to start Halotestin pre work out.

Anybody did this before and how was your results?
Insane strength gains, no extra weight, BP and liver issues. Don't expect a bunch of muscle with it. **** is way too expensive imo. If you're wanting to get bigger and have some crazy strength gains go with nandrolone, anadrol and/or dbol.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What about stacking it with tren ace?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals? Halo is generally a precontest drug

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What are your goals? Halo is generally a precontest drug
My goals is to get way stronger and I hear you get more aggressive also :) I don't need to gain weight, actually would like to lean out a little more. I'm 12-14%bf now and would like to get to 10%, I just started a diet for that.

Just wanted some reviews of how other people expericed with it?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't find many people on this board who have used it. It is an excellent strength drug one of the best there is

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I haven't used it personally but I have a friend who used to compete in PL and he said it'll make you as strong as a 400lb gorilla lol.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I haven't used it personally but I have a friend who used to compete in PL and he said it'll make you as strong as a 400lb gorilla lol.
I would like that :) It would be nice to hear from somebody that used and how they put together their cycle?
I'm thinking about going 10mg for 4 weeks or puls 10mg pre training 3xweek for 6 weeks and continue with test after.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would like that :) It would be nice to hear from somebody that used and how they put together their cycle?
I'm thinking about going 10mg for 4 weeks or puls 10mg pre training 3xweek for 6 weeks and continue with test after.
He said it's usually pulsed before competitions. So I would so do the pretraining, but I'm not sure about dosing. You can always bump up if needed I suppose. Also why not pulse the halotestin while on test? That would no doubt yield the best results, unless someone else has a good reason to not do this that I'm not aware of.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I was thinking about using t for a kicker on my cycle then Finnish it up with anavar.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will be ending my test cycle with fleuoxy. Will def let yall know. I'm a powerlifter myself

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Will do!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always wanted to try halo though I am not a strength athlete. It is worth it from those I have talked to that used it but the sides are very real.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Yeah I don't really care what I look like Aslong as I lift some heavy ****!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
To get girls duh...

:joke:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just pulse the halotestin before you fk lol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Just letting everyone know that I'm starting next week, excited!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sure, I'll wright about my experience :)
I will be pulsing Mon,Wed,Fri an hour before workouts and I'll start with 10mg. Planing on doing this for 6 weeks.
Stay tuned for next Monday!