First Pre-Contest Cycle... Advice?

  1. First Pre-Contest Cycle... Advice?


    Ok so I am trying to build my order for my precontest cycle. It will be my first contest and I have never used cutting compounds before so I need advice on what to use and how much.
    Stats---
    23 years old
    5'6
    205 lbs
    16-18% bf

    I will be doing a 16 week prep starting January 1st. I know for sure I will be using test E weeks 16-10 and then switching to prop. I will be using Tren Ace but need help on when to start it and at what dosage. I was considering masteron starting week 10 and possibly EQ as well?

    I was recommended to get T3 and clen too

    Any advice will help. Keep in mind this is my first cpntest so I dont want to go too crazy taking tons of different stuff ive never used


  2. it depends on the person have u used tren before? most ppl like the 2:1 tren test ratio id do 250mg test and 500mg tren a week
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160
    it depends on the person have u used tren before? most ppl like the 2:1 tren test ratio id do 250mg test and 500mg tren a week
    Never used tren no. Ok so its better to keep test low while on tren? Would it make better sense to run tren from week 16 or week 12?

  4. personally id do 12 it all depends on the sides u expeience
    do u plan on using any orals??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160
    personally id do 12 it all depends on the sides u expeience
    do u plan on using any orals??
    Like I said test enth, then prop, and tren ace are my only for sure.

    As far as orals I was considering anadrol the final 2 weeks. Masteron is probably for sure too, but thats injectable I believe
    •   
       


  6. 16-10 test e 750/week
    16-12 dbol
    10-0 test prop 100-200mg eod
    8-0 tren ace as much as u can handle
    8-0 winstrol oil or pills 50-100mg ed OR if u have the money HIGH dose mast. as much as u can afford
    final week, idk. my boy takes mdrol 30mg for 10days, another kid does anadrol like you said. my understanding is that u want an oral that will keep u full.
    as much HGH as u can afford.

    t3- id say just a low dose starting with the tren like 25mcg/day just because tren loweres thyroid levels. im against t3, cuz it makes me feel flat and weak...
    clen- take it last 6-8weeks, start low, build up to 100-150mcg/day and stay at that.

    id say focus mainly on the test/tren part + HGH + obviusly diet.... everything else is secondary.

  7. I wouldn't do dbol and personally with my contest prep I did clen starting at the beginning. Then would take it for two weeks and off a week at 120mcgs a day...
    But most definitely don't dont do dbol!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    I wouldn't do dbol and personally with my contest prep I did clen starting at the beginning. Then would take it for two weeks and off a week at 120mcgs a day...
    But most definitely don't dont do dbol!
    Yeah when I did dbol I ballooned up with water so I would be worried to use that pre contest.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    16-10 test e 750/week
    16-12 dbol
    10-0 test prop 100-200mg eod
    8-0 tren ace as much as u can handle
    8-0 winstrol oil or pills 50-100mg ed OR if u have the money HIGH dose mast. as much as u can afford
    final week, idk. my boy takes mdrol 30mg for 10days, another kid does anadrol like you said. my understanding is that u want an oral that will keep u full.
    as much HGH as u can afford.

    t3- id say just a low dose starting with the tren like 25mcg/day just because tren loweres thyroid levels. im against t3, cuz it makes me feel flat and weak...
    clen- take it last 6-8weeks, start low, build up to 100-150mcg/day and stay at that.

    id say focus mainly on the test/tren part + HGH + obviusly diet.... everything else is secondary.
    Yeah like you said test+tren IS my biggest priority, so

    Test E- weeks 16-10 @750/ Test P-weeks 10-0 @100 eod

    Tren Ace- weeks 8-0 @ 150-175mg eod (500-615/wk)

    Masteron-weeks 8-0 @ ?? What is an average dose? And high dose?

    T3+Clen I will figure out later. Do I need both or could I get by with just 1?

    Diet will be on point

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SR83

    Yeah like you said test+tren IS my biggest priority, so

    Test E- weeks 16-10 @750/ Test P-weeks 10-0 @100 eod

    Tren Ace- weeks 8-0 @ 150-175mg eod (500-615/wk)

    Masteron-weeks 8-0 @ ?? What is an average dose? And high dose?

    T3+Clen I will figure out later. Do I need both or could I get by with just 1?

    Diet will be on point
    Clen is a must.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Clen is a must.
    Ok cool. So for sure on my shopping list..
    -Test E
    -Test P
    -Tren Ace
    -Masteron (Most likely)
    -Clen

    -Clomid
    -Caber
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre-contest cycle. Need advice
    By SR83 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 11:54 PM
  2. pre-contest cycle log
    By kyfra in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 05:50 PM
  3. 1st contest cycle advice
    By charger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 07:59 AM
  4. trying to put together a pre-contest cycle
    By slava in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 10:54 PM
  5. Bulk and Pre-contest cycle
    By meltoid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in