anavar vs. tren for cutting

BigRed904

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently, I need to drop 25 lbs by new years for a job. The weight will be off by the 1st of January putting me at 6'3" 210 lbs. I was going to run a tren ace and test p cycle starting January but am now considering a var and test p cycle. Here's the layouts for both:

Weeks 1-8:
- Test P 50mg ED
- Tren 50mg ED
Weeks 9-10:
- Test P 100-150mg EOD

Weeks 1-8:
- Test P 125mg EOD
- Anavar 80mg ED
Weeks 9-10:
- Test P 150mg EOD

I have two injectible cycles and numerous oral cycles under my belt. I'm also not prone to any gyno, or at least I haven't experienced any yet. I just want to run something that will assist in the recomposition of my body when this weight is gone. Any and all input will be appreciated. I guess my real question is, which of these two will benefit me the most?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I think you should go with all three. 75 test eod / 75 tren eod / 50+ var ed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I agree, with using them all but I would lower test dosage. And run the var at 100mg for 8 weeks

BigRed904

Awards
Cool. I was kinda hoping someone will say all three lol. My anavar caps are 40mg so that's why I was running it at 80mg. I haven't run tren before so I wanted to start it at 50 and see where it goes. I'll start off with this:

Tren 50mg + Test 50mg + Var 80mg ED for eight weeks and see where that takes me. I want to keep sides minimal and that's why I was leaning towards ED injections.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Cool. I was kinda hoping someone will say all three lol. My anavar caps are 40mg so that's why I was running it at 80mg. I haven't run tren before so I wanted to start it at 50 and see where it goes. I'll start off with this:

Tren 50mg + Test 50mg + Var 80mg ED for eight weeks and see where that takes me. I want to keep sides minimal and that's why I was leaning towards ED injections.
I believe tren is the only steroid that directly shreds fat. It's nutrient partitioning qualities are so efficient that the food you eat will be put to good use. It's used in feed lots for bovine to increase their feed efficiency while they are there. Animal nutrition is a vast expensive part of raising live stock, trenbolone insures that the diet is going to LBM.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why not all three bro? You will get great results because they all work awesomely together as well as decent on their own.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like i got here too late.good advice gentlemen

interview11

Awards
looking forward to hearing how it turns out. all the best

marqdamon

Awards
question on your supplements

Just joined today and way out the loop....im trying to get back in the gym.I'm 6ft 210. I'desperately looking to order. Sorry if this bad etiquetter...not sure how to go by getting what I need....first time.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh then you've never run var ;)

I've run BOTH and they BOTH rip you up.

I believe tren is the only steroid that directly shreds fat..

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Im confused about androgen receptors. I was reading that u only have so many, and that stacking tren with anything is pointless because tren take priority.

But from personal experience and my friends experiences different results (better or just more specific) were attained. Ie a friend ran M1T for the first 4 weeks of a tren ace/ test p cycle. **** ton of mass. My tren/test cycle I shredded up. And gained 4lbs of lbm. And tren ace/anvar/mastp with test seems like u would get peeled with. Does anyone have any real info on this. Not just experiances.

BigRed904

Awards
All this talk about how good this cycle is, is making me salivate. I'm down to about 228 now so I'm on target to start this January :).

truthBtold

Awards
Yes, all three but I have a couple things to add. If you are using Tren Ace which I am sure you are that is out of your system quickly. Also the Test P. Many people do the EOD on the Test P but I have found that if you take less.. like 50mg to 75 ED your levels are more constant. YOu can map the Propionate Ester and it will show you where your highs and lows are. Much better to do ED if you can hang with the sticks. Var... well... do whatever... I never take more than 50mg and that **** is like rocket fuel at that dose. But I will tell you.. My body looks different when I do ED vs EOD... Better of course... Leaner, fuller

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
if your tryin to drop weight no need for more then 200mg test with whatever amount of tren you feel need. droppin weight is about not putting food in your mouth, and what you do must be clean to drop body fat. the tren and test will keep all you muscle and maybe add a little.

BigRed904

Awards
I'm dropping weight then using the gear to add lean mass while keeping the fat off. This is a recomp/lean bulk, not cut.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I agree, with using them all but I would lower test dosage. And run the var at 100mg for 8 weeks
buy good var and run it at 40mg.

Good Var does not need to be dosed over 60 for amazing results. Cheap Var, at 100mg still dont produce results like 40mg of a good quality Var.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
P.S.

Those three drop the Tren Ace after 8 weeks and cont' the var and test for a few more weeks. Ever think of Mast. Thats my winter lean bulk/ contest pre cut. ........