How long to reverse testicular atrophy?

jneutron

jneutron

Awards
I am currently in the 2nd week of my PCT after an epistane cycle. My testes shrunk by 30%. I am wonder if they will return to normal size with a standard PCT (Beast super test, redefine black PCT, and Nolva)? If you guys have experienced testicular atrophy while on a cycle how long did it take for them to come back to normal size? or did they?

Will I have to use something like HCG to help the process along? Its been 2 weeks and they are still the same size.Thanks in advance.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
How can you tell that they shrunk by such a precise percentage?

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
I am currently in the 2nd week of my PCT after an epistane cycle. My testes shrunk by 30%. I am wonder if they will return to normal size with a standard PCT (Beast super test, redefine black PCT, and Nolva)? If you guys have experienced testicular atrophy while on a cycle how long did it take for them to come back to normal size? or did they?

Will I have to use something like HCG to help the process along? Its been 2 weeks and they are still the same size.Thanks in advance.
I say always use hcg in every pct...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have him pictured in my head on his tippy toes resting his balls on the food scale on his kitchen counter

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards
Hcg in PCT is suppressive... Bad idea
This. if you want to run hcg you do it during cycle and at stop at least a week before the onset of nolva/clomid therapy

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Might sound funny bro or it might just be a coincidence bit I decided to try toco8 starting week two of pct as I got a free bottle and within a few days they were back to normal.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
fenugreek my dude. no ones going to be able to to tell you a specific answer. but its not an uncommon problem. your nuts should be fine, but fenugreek works wonders in my limited experience and its dirt cheap. it at the very least will allow you to blow maple flavored fighter jets into your gfs mouth.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
fenugreek my dude. no ones going to be able to to tell you a specific answer. but its not an uncommon problem. your nuts should be fine, but fenugreek works wonders in my limited experience and its dirt cheap. it at the very least will allow you to blow maple flavored fighter jets into your gfs mouth.
Fenugreek is dirt cheap?

Where?

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards