Oral Primobolan - administration discussion

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

First and formost I don't want a bunch of stupid comments on this, which is all I've seen in my research. I understand its a funny thought, but I would like to have this discussed so that I have the facts.

Primobolan is from what I understand very difficult to get, and also very expensive - ranging from $30-50 a week? So it seems to me that if you could get capsules, and you could increase absorbtion, that it might be worth considering.

Orally it appears primo only absorbs at about 10-15% which is pretty dismal. Now considering that as an acetate it has mw of about 350 it should be able to pass through skin/under your tongue/rectum and become systemic at a much higher rate.

For transdermal there's dmso, phlogel ultra, and even that primordial performance product, and it seems like this would absorb at about 45% give or take. I understand because of binders and what not this might not be spot on, but would mixing it in alcohol before adding it to one of these perhaps help get around that? Would it even matter? From the looks of it once its suspended in a transdermal solution(which under 300 mw is optimal, but anything under 500 will absorb to some extent) you'd have a superior way of taking primo - slow extended absorbtion, and much more actually going systemic. Administered to thin skin(genitals) right after scrubbing in a hot shower seems best. This sounds like 2-3x better absorbtion than orally.

But would putting it under your tongue or taking it as a suppository yield better absorbtion? I think as a suppository for instance you'd be close to 100% or 6-10x as much as taking it orally.

Does anyone have any serious thoughts on this? Just seems like you could make your primo tabs go much further if it was administered differently.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rectally would be the best. But then ur pushing pills up ur but multiple times a day. But if I was investing the money in primo ace I wouldnt want to waste them. I'd crush them then put them in a gel cap and plug them.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

or mail me the primo and go get a boyfriend and have him shove his thing up urs.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    or mail me the primo and go get a boyfriend and have him shove his thing up urs.
    Haha I'm not fond of either of those options, and I think my girlfriend would get awfully jealous I mean I'm pretty sure she'd leave me if she found out me cycling(which is why my last girlfriend left me). I was simply asking about ways of making primo more cost efficient, and thanking him for what seemed to be a serious response. And I'm not sure if you noticed but the one I went into the most detail about and happen to be most interested in is transdermal, and purely mentioning sublingual/suppositories. I mean is no one bothered by how expensive that stuff is? I would of thought more people would chime in about this.

Would transdermal make a significant difference? I mean from what I've read it looks like you would have 2-3x better absorbtion, which would cut cost in half or two thirds, and with the long duration of absorbtion you would have more stable levels as well. I mean that sounds very interesting to me. Has anyone tried or ever known someone to do this?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

My sorces has injectable, 200mg/ml. It's pricy but I'd rather it than pills
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Save the experiments and get the injectible.

For anyone hell bent on doing primo, getting a raw powder source is the only way to go.
    I assure you it will cut your cost down by at least 50% under any finished oil source.

**** paying the markups, brewing is not a complicated thing to do.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Werd, I have a source for alot of rawls but not for primo.
    Christopher
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Yeah Im lucky to have several sources for raws and between all of them i can get pretty much anything.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    My sorces has injectable, 200mg/ml. It's pricy but I'd rather it than pills
    Ya I'm looking at 150mg/ml 10ml, or 50mg x 50caps for the same price, and to me that sounds like the oral is more cost effective(25 days vs 21 days?) especially if it's turned into a cream(50-75 days?). Then again I might be off on dosage, I hear you need to dose it high. Right now I'm considering 225mg per week injectable and 50mg orally per day for 100 days.

And really its not even that expensive for me cause through trading its basically half off.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OP just get test prop + winstrol shots. same effects (if not better) as primo, at a fraction of the price.

or go with the previus option i stated.......
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E
    Save the experiments and get the injectible.

For anyone hell bent on doing primo, getting a raw powder source is the only way to go.
    I assure you it will cut your cost down by at least 50% under any finished oil source.

**** paying the markups, brewing is not a complicated thing to do.
    Ok so are you saying its not worth my time trying to turn it into a td? Or that it's only worth making a td if you have raw primo base? Or its not worth doing primo unless you can get raws?

I wish I knew where to get raws
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF
    OP just get test prop + winstrol shots. same effects (if not better) as primo, at a fraction of the price.

or go with the previus option i stated.......
    Hahaha

I've thought about winni a few times and it just looks like it has a lot of sides. Primo's interesting to me because it has the lowest incidence of side effects, and being prone to acne, hpb, altered cholesterol, and soft tissue injuries I want to go with safest bet possible. Really I would love to go on tren, but after primo the next most appealing is var. And yes with test, I'm just going to be keeping the dose low. Either 25mg prop per day or 190mg test e per week.

I got approved for trt today
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Bro you are in for a big dissapointment if you run primo at those doses.

Primo is minnow piss at anything below 600mg/wk.
    Hell 800mg to 1gr is where you want to be to get good results. And im not talking about a short 10 week cycle either.

Thats why i said brewing your own from raws is the only way to go.

If money is an issue then you should definately look into other options like GLHF suggested.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Bro you are in for a big dissapointment if you run primo at those doses.

Primo is minnow piss at anything below 600mg/wk.
    Hell 800mg to 1gr is where you want to be to get good results. And im not talking about a short 10 week cycle either.

Thats why i said brewing your own from raws is the only way to go.

If money is an issue then you should definately look into other options like GLHF suggested.
    So I wouldn't want to start off low and work my way up to assess an effective dose? I do want it to be effective, but keep in mind I'm trying to manage sides - my skin has freaked out every time I've gone on cycle. Primo is interesting in this respect, and I'm looking for a dose that will be effective but with as little sides as possible. It would be ran with ghrp/cjc, and igf/mgf. I'm liking osta with those at the moment, and if I could just be one step up from here I'd be very happy.

I will keep that 600 to 1000 in mind cause it sounds like you know what you're talking about, but what about oral? Would 100mg a day work? Would turning those into a transdermal really not make that big of a difference? Is there a way to make the oral absorbtion better(like a fatty meal)?

I am completly aware of it needing some time, I said 14 weeks, and I might want to bump that up to 21.

I don't know where to get raws, and don't feel like searching and experimenting to find a site that works. Money isn't really an issue when as it stands its looking like $15-20 a week, its just nice to save money when possible.

If it's not primo I'd be looking at var, masteron or eq, in that order.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Primo is as safe and light as is it gets as far as sides go. I just dont think doing the small dosing you are planning to do will be worth your time.

As for oral primo, lets assume its dosed correctly and you take 100mg daily and 15% of it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. That would be just 105mg per week. Meaning you will get close to nothing at all from it.
    Even doing transdermal at 100mg per day will not allow enough absortion into the bloodstream to be enough for note worthy results.
    If you are looking to avoid injection, your best choice would be to take it in suppository form, but do you really want to go through all that trouble on a daily basis?

IMO the only sensible option is to use injectible primo.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%

Primo is as safe and light as is it gets as far as sides go. I just dont think doing the small dosing you are planning to do will be worth your time.

As for oral primo, lets assume its dosed correctly and you take 100mg daily and 15% of it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. That would be just 105mg per week. Meaning you will get close to nothing at all from it.
    Even doing transdermal at 100mg per day will not allow enough absortion into the bloodstream to be enough for note worthy results.
    If you are looking to avoid injection, your best choice would be to take it in suppository form, but do you really want to go through all that trouble on a daily basis?

IMO the only sensible option is to use injectible primo.
    I'm not necessarily looking to avoid injection, in fact that's the least of my worries - ghrp and all the other peptides I take have turned me into a pin cushion and I'm pretty used to it. Yes adding another injection every day is a little stressful, especially when I'm with my gf cause I'm hiding everything, and feeling out her reaction. As of yet gear is a big no-no, gh is OK? Part of the reason why I'm looking into trt actually(then I'd just be taking my prescription to keep me normal).

My other big concern with injection is I hear primo hurts really bad, and having experience with test 400, that worries me.

So let's say transdermal absorbtion is poor(which wouldn't be the case if we were talking about primo base) and not 45% but 30% you would basically need to apply 200mg or more per day, which sounds like a lot of application and you may be correct in thinking its not practical. Its the kind of thing that should be experimented because it doesn't look like there's a clear answer - I just don't want to be the one doing it.

As I've stated I'm not particularly fond of the suppository route either even though in terms of absorbtion it seems to be 2nd to injectable. Any other way requires you to use an enormous amount, and it seems wasteful/pricey.

So getting raws and making injectable is the best way to go.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

If you have decent brewing skills and recipes there is no reason for it to be painful.

Ethyl Oleate might be a good thing to look into for your brews.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

Your inbox is full bro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blast and Cruise on Orals [Discussion]
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:33 PM
  2. Oral Administration of GHRP-6
    By bkshilo in forum IGF-1/GH