Test & AH stack
- 10-19-2012, 07:37 PM
- 10-20-2012, 09:01 AM
"Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
- 10-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by SuperPro
10-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Gonna have to take a week off. I apparently have a pinched nerve in my back/shoulder. It's been excruciating for like 2-3 weeks but now my right hand is mild pins and needles 24/7. Went to hospital for MRI.
10-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that bud. I hope for a quick recovery.
10-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Hmmm...damn seems weird that it lasted that long? No NSAIDS to loosen things up,,,,
Very curious to see what the MRI determines
Body Problem Mechanic
National Level Competitor.
11-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm not going to continue this thread as it will no longer be of use now that PP is going away.
I would like to thank here2study and Matt Porter in particularly for their help and presence over the past few years and recently more than ever. PP was my first cycle ever 2 years ago and this AH run was amazing. It is truly a shame to lose a company that was so professional and well represented.
Similar Forum Threads
- By steve0178 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 62Last Post: 01-31-2008, 06:29 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2005, 09:28 PM
- By MacMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-21-2005, 02:31 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2004, 02:07 AM
- By DIMO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2003, 01:10 PM