Test & AH stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Subbed. For me, not for everyone though, the only thing I've found so far that seems to make my traps grow like crazy is really high weight shrugs in the 4-6 rep range. I use like 90-110lb dumbells usually now(I didn't start out that high though). When I first started lifting for almost a full year I did lighter weight shrugs and focused on a slow movement and contraction with full ROM because everyone told me this is what I needed to get good traps. Well I realized eventually that this wasn't doing sh!t for me, and tried really heavy weight while doing BB and DB shrugs on shoulder days, in a matter of about 3 months my traps BLEW up and now I consider them some of my best muscles. Gotta find what works for you man. Keep in mind I also do high weight deadlifts each week on back days which also use your traps(and the rest of your back) a lot, so I don't know if this has helped me but maybe.
    Yeah I tried 110s for 8-10 reps the other day. The next day my traps were nice and sore but not too bad, just enough to let you know you're doing work.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Yeah I tried 110s for 8-10 reps the other day. The next day my traps were nice and sore but not too bad, just enough to let you know you're doing work.
    I say if you can do 8-10 good reps with good ROM on 110s try out the 120s, you'll probably be able to do at least 4-6. Just my opinion, like I said you gotta find what works best for you.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

I say if you can do 8-10 good reps with good ROM on 110s try out the 120s, you'll probably be able to do at least 4-6. Just my opinion, like I said you gotta find what works best for you.
    Thanks man, super heavy is what I'm reading everywhere. I'll have to give it a go

4. Gonna have to take a week off. I apparently have a pinched nerve in my back/shoulder. It's been excruciating for like 2-3 weeks but now my right hand is mild pins and needles 24/7. Went to hospital for MRI.

5. Damn, sorry to hear that bud. I hope for a quick recovery.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Hmmm...damn seems weird that it lasted that long? No NSAIDS to loosen things up,,,,

Very curious to see what the MRI determines

-Matt

7. I'm not going to continue this thread as it will no longer be of use now that PP is going away.

I would like to thank here2study and Matt Porter in particularly for their help and presence over the past few years and recently more than ever. PP was my first cycle ever 2 years ago and this AH run was amazing. It is truly a shame to lose a company that was so professional and well represented.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
  2. 1-Test/4-AD stack effective after M1-T?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 10:28 PM
  3. Superdrol, 1-Test, 4AD, MOHN Stack?
    By MacMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
  4. 1-test cyp/ mohn stack
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 03:07 AM
  5. Starting methyl 1-Test/ 4-ad stack