First Time Tren

BigRed904

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm looking to run this around New Years. My current stats are 6'3" 245 @ around 15% BF. I have run numerous PHs and a Test E cycle. My goals would be a lean bulk. Carbs will be moderate to high. I'm thinking about running something like this.

Week 1: Tren Ace @ 50mg Test P @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 2-8: Tren Ace @ 75mg Test P @ 150mg EOD
Weeks 9-10: Test P @ 150mg EOD
HCG will be run EOD throughout the cycle.

PCT will be four weeks and consist of Clomid, Formestane (Forma-Stanzol or Formeron), and a natty test booster. I want to hear some experience from the more advanced users on here. I feel this will be a good first run of tren.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use Formeron or FormaSurge, both kick that Mr, Supps crap's ass. That said, aggressive tren dosing for a first cycle, might want to see about sides before you up the dose. Caber on hand is a must as well.

BigRed904

Awards
Sounds good. I was going to decide whether to bump it or not if sides werent bad. Formeron will probably be what I use because I can buy it in the store.

As for dosing of caber, .25 mg e3d if necessary should do the trick? I hear it's pretty potent stuff.

akaVeritaS

Awards
tren ace has to be injected every day
The acetate ester has a half life somewhere between 48-72 hours. It doesn't HAVE to be injected ED. I would not be more infrequent than EOD though.

BigRed904

Awards
The majority of people run it every other day. The only time I would think ED injections would be protocol would be if you can't handle the Tren even at that dose in one standing.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
The majority of people run it every other day. The only time I would think ED injections would be protocol would be if you can't handle the Tren even at that dose in one standing.
False ppl inject Ed to minimize the side effects. Ed pinning keeps the blood levels much more constant than eod therefore it minimizes sides

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I would run the test 50mg Ed and the tren 50mg Ed. By week 4 u will see that it's a great dosage. It will compleately change ur body.

BigRed904

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I don't mind pinning so I think I'll go the ED route. Should I shorten the length on tren if I do that or is 8 weeks @ 50mg still good?

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I don't mind pinning so I think I'll go the ED route. Should I shorten the length on tren if I do that or is 8 weeks @ 50mg still good?
thats fine i remember someone mentioning to me that tren gains usually hault after 10 weeks
your good to gofor 8 weeks... 50mg ed was how i ran it my first time. get ready its a fun time

TFlifting

Awards
Hahaha 8 weeks is plenty, I'm a big believer of tren and just love that compound... Your dosing is pretty good and sounds like you planned out your cycle well I have no comments on anything else though maybe next cycle try higher dose tren lower test since that's how I found my sweet spot