NPP question

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone could you use NPP to kickstart a Deca cycle? Like using it for 4 weeks so the Deca is kicked in?

Thoughts?

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Yep. I do it all the time and so do my buddies. I would use it for more around 6 weeks though. Even know the esters are different, the molecular weight of the nandrolone stays almost the same. So 300mg deca is almost equal to 300mg npp. This is not the case with test cyp/prop. The phenyl propionate ester is very interesting.
Curious about this as well, what would you dose it at? Not sure on decca /Npp mg basis like the case btw prop and e for example

Say you were only running Npp/prop would it be different?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nandrolone is my FAVORITE substance. No one have anymore questions?
Why is it your favorite? What did you gain from NPP?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Great question. I know everyone is different but my experience with test is less than favorable. I have never ran over 500mg a week but it seems to thin my hair pretty quickly and and i am growing back hair and arm hair. I do not like this. My first experience with nandrolone was in a deca/test cycle. I have 3 buldging discs in my back and about 2 weeks after my first deca shot, the inflammation decreased. I loved that! about 8 weeks into the cycle, I started gaining strength and mass like nothing else! I have ran several cycles since but I have even ran nandrolone higher than test (having to run test higher is bro science. nandrolone doesn't affect everyone the same). Right now I am running 400mg NPP and 200 test cyp. I can avoid the androgenic side effects plus put the mass and strength on I want. Out of all my cycles, the ones with nandrolone in them have been by far the most successful.
Enough of the good stuff, now for the bad. The bad isn't that bad at all, but I need to be clear about all of it. Nandrolone gives me major calf pumps. Sometimes bad enough that I can't do any cardio at all! Also, I do bloat quite a bit on it. More than test. And the last thing is that it makes me smell a little funny when I sweat. I don't have the dreaded deca dick. I don't have a low sex drive or a mood crash from running it higher than test.
Thank you for the input! I have been back and forth on using tren ace or NPP for my next bulk. I really just want to run a 19 nor

bomb402

Awards
You might as well just stay on NPP 2x a week injects. deca is such a long ester that if you are the slightest bit prone to its sides they will kick your ass for a long time unless you are running like 2x+ the amount in test, and even then you still may get sides like lethargy and deca dick. I'm never touching deca again only NPP. Most do fine on NPP.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Except for the fact that NPP is prop thus it should be EOD minimum.

You might as well just stay on NPP 2x a week injects. deca is such a long ester that if you are the slightest bit prone to its sides they will kick your ass for a long time unless you are running like 2x+ the amount in test, and even then you still may get sides like lethargy and deca dick. I'm never touching deca again only NPP. Most do fine on NPP.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Actually it's a phenyl propionate ester. Its rate of release is not quite consistent with the mathematical formula for the half life equation. That is slightly longer than a propionate ester. It needs to be pinned every other day or every third day at most. I also agree to running npp over deca if you may be prone to sides. And not everyone needs to run test higher than nandrolone to avoid sides. I could probably do fine on nandrolone alone. Lol
Have you ever ran trenbolone?

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Have you ever ran trenbolone?
I'm in my first run of tren now, this is my 3rd cycle but I'm competing in 4 weeks so I figured I'd give it a go. Been on tren since the lat week of July.

Good parts: strong as Fcuk, extremely lean(I've always been tho), sick pumps and noticeable fat loss in my abdomen while I wasn't really dieting

Bad: feel a little bit like a sicko lol I started around 350 mg a week but when I ramped it up to like 525 I felt my girl was going behind my back all the time( still kinda ) weird thoughts , flew off the handle Quick ,make little arguments bigger then they are. Growth of Chest hair a bit

Overall tho good outweighs bad for me

superfly

superfly

Awards
Good stuff Hcc5881! He's right tren is rough! The gains in strength in the 3rd week are incredible! Never have I seen such a jump. Amazing sh1t. Well worth it.....can't wait til next cycle! Love it!!!