Pre-contest cycle. Need advice

SR83

SR83

Awards
So the contest I am looking at is at the end of April. So I was going to start my prep and cycle around the beginning of January (16 week prep)

Current stats-
23 years old
5'6
206 lbs
Bodyfat approx 14-15% abs visible in AM before I eat and drink tons of water.

So here are a few things im considering. Dosages i am not sure of yet. ANY ADVICE WELCOME.

So I have always used test cyp over enth so I figured the first 12 weeks I would use cyp and at week 12 switch to prop for final 4 weeks

I was considering tren enth over ace mainly because injecting ED or EOD would be difficult with my schedule, but if you guys think the benefits are worth the extra trouble then I will go with ace. Weeks 1-16

Those are the for sure 2 compounds, also considering EQ 1-16 and possibly masteron for the last 6 weeks? Of course all necessary pct would be on hand

I am new to contest prep so like I said let me know if anything up there makes no sense. I am trying to get my dosages all laid out so I can get it all ordered soon. Thanks guys

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd throw some winny in there or anvy if your budget can handle it.I like your thinking.I'll bump this so others can see this one

SR83

SR83

Awards
I'd throw some winny in there or anvy if your budget can handle it.I like your thinking.I'll bump this so others can see this one
Awesome thanks man. Anavar or winny instead of masteron or with it?

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
So the contest I am looking at is at the end of April. So I was going to start my prep and cycle around the beginning of January (16 week prep)

Current stats-
23 years old
5'6
206 lbs
Bodyfat approx 14-15% abs visible in AM before I eat and drink tons of water.

So here are a few things im considering. Dosages i am not sure of yet. ANY ADVICE WELCOME.

So I have always used test cyp over enth so I figured the first 12 weeks I would use cyp and at week 12 switch to prop for final 4 weeks

I was considering tren enth over ace mainly because injecting ED or EOD would be difficult with my schedule, but if you guys think the benefits are worth the extra trouble then I will go with ace. Weeks 1-16

Those are the for sure 2 compounds, also considering EQ 1-16 and possibly masteron for the last 6 weeks? Of course all necessary pct would be on hand

I am new to contest prep so like I said let me know if anything up there makes no sense. I am trying to get my dosages all laid out so I can get it all ordered soon. Thanks guys
If you've never ran tren start with ace in case sides are bad it's out of your system in 3 days. Compare to enant. I would switch the test to prop 8 weeks out and start cutting hard. You'll be running tren from the start so your bf will be decreasing gradually if your diet is on point.

Have a show in 4 weeks im on a 16 week

Week 1-8
Test sust 875mg
Dbol kickstart 4 weeks (I dont bloat much if at all)

Week 4-16
Tren ace Ed
400mg week

Week 8-16
Prop 525mg
Mast 600 mg
Throwin in winny last 4 weeks to dry out

Hope this helps!
First show myself but it seemed to work out for me

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
If you've never ran tren start with ace in case sides are bad it's out of your system in 3 days. Compare to enant. I would switch the test to prop 8 weeks out and start cutting hard. You'll be running tren from the start so your bf will be decreasing gradually if your diet is on point.

Have a show in 4 weeks im on a 16 week

Week 1-8
Test sust 875mg
Dbol kickstart 4 weeks (I dont bloat much if at all)

Week 4-16
Tren ace Ed
400mg week

Week 8-16
Prop 525mg
Mast 600 mg
Throwin in winny last 4 weeks to dry out

Hope this helps!
First show myself but it seemed to work out for me
So you are one week out? Any pics?