My happy new year cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Going to start this cycle in January 2013, just would like to hear some more opinions on how it looks and dosing.

Cycle I think finalized:
1-14 Deca 400mg weekly
1-16 Test e 500mg weekly
1-4 Superdrol 20mg
1-14 TUDCA 250mg daily
1-14 Letro .25mg daily
Caber as needed
2-14 HCG 250IUs twice a week

Staples:
5g fishoil
Creatine Monohydrate 10g 3 weeks on 1 week off
Orange Triad
Brotein
BCAAs
Glutamine
Purus Labs Condense

PCT: Week 19-23
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Erase 0/0/0/3/2/1 (not expecting too much of a rebound but will elongate if necessary)
Purus Labs Dpol 3/3/3/3

Thanks for your time.

E

evodrag

Awards
Looks perfect to me. I dont know about the creatine though. I dont do any supps other than a cheap multi, hawthorne berry, fish oil and sp. I stopped wasting my cash on that and just eat more chicken!!! But the cycle will def put on some nice gains. I never ran sd but thats my personal choice cause the years of drinking! But id love to add it to my regimen

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm personally not a fan of deca or letro if I was you I'd drop the deca and switch letro for aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask why, Ricky?

E

evodrag

Awards
Deca is great for the joints. at 400mg you shouldnt have too many sides and caber on hand will manage them. On to letro, very strong aromase inhibitor. I would say expect sore joints but once the deca kicks in, the pains should be very mild. Keep the dose very low to start. I wouldnt touch it til week 2-3. then start it at the dose you stated.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like femara but it is a strong ai def take it easy on the femara

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
PCT 2 weeks after last pin... so in your case, if you're running test-e thru week 16, then you start PCT pretty much on wk 19

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am aware. That was a typo from copy pasting it from my first post. Thanks for the concern but I will be running pct 2 weeks after last inject so the test has time to clear.

PCT 2 weeks after last pin... so in your case, if you're running test-e thru week 16, then you start PCT pretty much on wk 19

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I ask why, Ricky?
Letro is by fay the most powerful and has to be used very carefully as it can easily bring your estrogen levels too low and make your joints hurt, drop in sex drive and energy...so it must be used carefully. It is the most effective by far at reversing new gyno symptoms and should be the weapon of choice for this. The other differences are that Aromasin does not reportedly harm our very important Cholesterol Lipid levels and is exclusive out of these 3 in having this ability. This is very important because Steroids in general and in particular Oral AAS are already doing a number on our lipid profiles as it is. They raise LDL (bad Cholesterol) and lower HDL (good cholesterol) and so we want to avoid exascerbating this situation further.

And as for deca: well it's your first inject cycle so I'd see no reason to run deca...I mean it's your choice but I'd bet you'd get great gain without deca plus I'm not a huge fan of 19nor sides but like I said its up to you broski you know no matter what I'll follow along

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I will most likely not be running letro, I am going to be running TUDCA for the duration of the cycle to combat lipid values hitting the crapper. The reason I am running Deca is I enjoy the concept of joint support coming from a cycle also after reading up on it extensively I feel as though it is a relatively safe compound. Also I will have caber on hand incase any prolactin issues appear.

You might want to throw in TUDCA into your cycle. It will help improve your lipid profile and possibly lower your blood pressure. I have heard that anadrol is hell on the the liver and that might be why you blood pressure is spiking.

Letro is by fay the most powerful and has to be used very carefully as it can easily bring your estrogen levels too low and make your joints hurt, drop in sex drive and energy...so it must be used carefully. It is the most effective by far at reversing new gyno symptoms and should be the weapon of choice for this. The other differences are that Aromasin does not reportedly harm our very important Cholesterol Lipid levels and is exclusive out of these 3 in having this ability. This is very important because Steroids in general and in particular Oral AAS are already doing a number on our lipid profiles as it is. They raise LDL (bad Cholesterol) and lower HDL (good cholesterol) and so we want to avoid exascerbating this situation further.

And as for deca: well it's your first inject cycle so I'd see no reason to run deca...I mean it's your choice but I'd bet you'd get great gain without deca plus I'm not a huge fan of 19nor sides but like I said its up to you broski you know no matter what I'll follow along

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why not NPP, that way if u have uncontrolable sides, it will drop from ur system faster. And if it's going well u can raise the dose quicker. U could pin 200mg Npp eod.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are aware that I am planning on 400mg of deca not 700mg of deca.....

Why not NPP, that way if u have uncontrolable sides, it will drop from ur system faster. And if it's going well u can raise the dose quicker. U could pin 200mg Npp eod.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will most likely not be running letro, I am going to be running TUDCA for the duration of the cycle to combat lipid values hitting the crapper. The reason I am running Deca is I enjoy the concept of joint support coming from a cycle also after reading up on it extensively I feel as though it is a relatively safe compound. Also I will have caber on hand incase any prolactin issues appear.

You might want to throw in TUDCA into your cycle. It will help improve your lipid profile and possibly lower your blood pressure. I have heard that anadrol is hell on the the liver and that might be why you blood pressure is spiking.
I'm not on anadrol lol