sore nippel

philippeb

Awards
Hey guyes.
I have been running test and tren for 2 weeks now.
And my nippels Are getting sore.
Now, ive learned that if im lactating ( fluid from nippel), its due to prolactin, and otherwise its due to estrogen.
So, i ran nolvadex 30 mg ed for 5 Days now, and it dident help.
Should i try getting my hands on adex?

Btw doses are:
Test p 50 mg eod
Tren a 50 mg eod
Test e 250 mg e6d

Im running the test p so i can have more stable bloodvalues and the test e as a Long term base.
Tren a is because its my First time on tren, so i wasted to be able to jump off quick if things got out of hands.

Thanks in advance

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Are you using test prop as a kickstart? Try get your hands on some letro in case it's estrogen related. If it's not estrogen related it's will be caused by prolactin, in which case you will need caber or prami. Since you've tried Nolva I'd hazard a guess that it probably the start of prolactin related gyno. Hope that helps bro.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Human grade nolva?

Are you lactating or squeezing your nipples?

philippeb

Awards
I started 600 mg b6 300mg morning and 300 before bedtime.
Im not lactating at any point, and IF i squize them very hard, i might get a single little drop.
But they Are
Still sore if i squeze them.
Trying to get caber.
Thx

cmazza79

cmazza79

Awards
If anyone knows of legit source for Caber please PM me ASAP!!!!

cmazza79

cmazza79

Awards
Going to be jumpin on a Deca/Dbol/Test Prop stack ASAP but don't want to even go down that road with no anti-prolactin. Have been in 3iu Somatotropin ED for past 5 months and elevate prolactin is starting to take it toll on me. I how using B6/L-Dopa/Vitex to try and manage.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Going to be jumpin on a Deca/Dbol/Test Prop stack ASAP but don't want to even go down that road with no anti-prolactin. Have been in 3iu Somatotropin ED for past 5 months and elevate prolactin is starting to take it toll on me. I how using B6/L-Dopa/Vitex to try and manage.
Wouldn't the decca cause prolactin issues as well bc it's a 19 nor?